Page 33 of 104 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    Is that Annie May or Mayday? Which title is this?
    That's Annie May from the Renew Your Vows series after meeting May from the MC2-verse.

The comic is the Spider-girls mini that ran during the Spider-Geddon crossover.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    That's Annie May from the Renew Your Vows series after meeting May from the MC2-verse.

Correct. A modern-day classic (IMHO):

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Indeed. I liked that the 90s animated series actually touched on the marriage, but "taking it back" by revealing that the Mary Jane Peter married was a clone all along and then having her evaporate in front of him . . . yeah, that was a bitter aftertaste. Kind of reminded me of one of the 101 ideas for ending the Clone Saga that involved retconning the marriage with Peter turning out to be in some kind of VR-based simulation created by Mysterio, with the Mary Jane he married being a VR simulacrum all along.
    As a teen seeing that... it got stuck in my head. It's been over 20 years and I STILL want to see them bring that character back! "Blah blah, not the real MJ blah blah..." so? She literally died saving the guy she loved. ;-;

Hmm what I'd love to see now that we have a Spider-MJ? Spider-MJ meets Hydro-MJ! Yes it'd require silly reality bending but hey.... we've seen worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Correct. A modern-day classic (IMHO):

Thanks guys. I remember the existence of this comic. Will definitely pick it up.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That would be interesting to see, and speaking of Spider-Gwen's Em Jay, I'm still hoping we get some resolution to how things left off with her (and Gwen) at the end of King in Black: Gwenom vs. Carnage.
    Me to. As far as we know at the moment, EmJay is still trapped with Gwen on Earth-616, and I kind of want to see where they go from here.

Feels like MJ's been on the periphery of stories lately, but is clearly going to play a big role in some stuff soon.

Spencer seems to be wrapping stuff up so I’m assuming we’ll be getting to the movie/Mysterio/Kindred stuff sooner rather than later.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    As a teen seeing that... it got stuck in my head. It's been over 20 years and I STILL want to see them bring that character back! "Blah blah, not the real MJ blah blah..." so? She literally died saving the guy she loved. ;-;

Hmm what I'd love to see now that we have a Spider-MJ? Spider-MJ meets Hydro-MJ! Yes it'd require silly reality bending but hey.... we've seen worse.
    Right there with you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerdman3000 View Post
    Me to. As far as we know at the moment, EmJay is still trapped with Gwen on Earth-616, and I kind of want to see where they go from here.
    Oh, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

It looks like Zdarsky is taking over Hulk after Immortal Hulk wraps. I wonder if Spencer is staying on ASM for another "season".

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It looks like Zdarsky is taking over Hulk after Immortal Hulk wraps. I wonder if Spencer is staying on ASM for another "season".
    Doesn't really explain why they're rushing all his stories to their conclusion, unless Kindred takes up the late bulk half of the run.

BANNED

Zdarsky wasn't in running to do ASM, it was Donny Cates who put his hat in the ring a long time back.

Zdarsky's Hulk should be interesting.

Extraordinary Member

Why do you say this.Was there an announcement

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Doesn't really explain why they're rushing all his stories to their conclusion, unless Kindred takes up the late bulk half of the run.
    I think it was more that people needed answers to storylines.Also for something that should in theory feel rushed it actually feels pretty cohesive

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spencer seems to be wrapping stuff up so I’m assuming we’ll be getting to the movie/Mysterio/Kindred stuff sooner rather than later.
    She played a big role in the last kindred focused arc so I'm assuming shell come back into play soon, since her stories ties into OMD pretty heavily.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Zdarsky wasn't in running to do ASM, it was Donny Cates who put his hat in the ring a long time back.

Zdarsky's Hulk should be interesting.
    I wonder if it will be Cates. Why? Timing. His run on Venom is ending, and unless Kindred wraps up in August, Cates will either have to wait a few months for Amazing or go to a different book? We will know when the August Solicits come out ( either next week or the following week). I actually hope it is NOT Cates. Why? Because if indeed it is Cates, my gut tells me OMD will remain. Why? He seems to like the supernatural type stories ( very much like JMS). But we shall see.