Page 39 of 104 FirstFirst ... 293536373839404142434989 ... LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    And nothing happen too which was a shame. I wanted to see this forum reaction
    If they did that both would loose tremendous sales.
    Also they were very clear that it would not happen.Of course not like they didn't do that before but they were treading on very thin ice as is.Any risk they took would just mess them up more.
    Aside from MJ we had a good Doctor Doom who had a +ve fan reaction but we still had the whole Riri stuff,Tony's parents and then CW2 along with MJ inclusion.All were not very well received and deservingly so.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I still can't believe that Iron Man thing actually happened...
    Same here.It was such a waste.They really tried to seperate MJ and Spider-man.Here's the thing, she can carry a solo for a good bit but she doesn't really work well with most other characters in the long run specially because al her other romances have been disasters.In avengers tower days I was always creeped out by Tony and Logan with MJ.
    Not because of the news thing just because of their behaviour towards her.Also considering her a hooker which I get but is still creepy considering the other stuff.In contrast Jessica had a major crush on Peter and he wasn't creepy about it at all.One of the reasons I like Spidey in retrospective is that he is one of the only decent individuals in the superhero side of things.
    Like just keep your h*rny as over there.

And nothing happen too which was a shame. I wanted to see this forum reaction
    Well, if you mean relationship-wise, I feel like that was a bullet dodged but in terms of her actual use in the run she really wasn't much more than wallpaper or a Riri Williams cheerleader, which felt like a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Well, if you mean relationship-wise, I feel like that was a bullet dodged but in terms of her actual use in the run she really wasn't much more than wallpaper or a Riri Williams cheerleader, which felt like a waste.
    Yeah I did meant relationship wise. But Tony die like right afterwards so it wouldn't have last long anyway. Sure people would be mad but people are already mad so why does it matter at this point?
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Yeah I did meant relationship wise. But Tony die like right afterwards so it wouldn't have last long anyway. Sure people would be mad but people are already mad so why does it matter at this point?
    Felt like Bendis didn't go there because he didn't want MJ to be seen as a "cape-chaser".

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Felt like Bendis didn't go there because he didn't want MJ to be seen as a "cape-chaser".
    Also Tony isn't really Mj's type.Post-OMD she has not been herself for a bit so it wouldn't be as shocking but would still be disgusting.

He reminded her too much of her dad.

ed benes

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

ed benes
    Now the next image will be a Gwen huh? But as for the MJ very nice

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

ed benes
    Yes, very nice, indeed.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

ed benes
    Beautiful art...but wish Pete was in civvies and not the Spidey suit. I like to see intimate moments with MJ and Pete...not so much MJ an Spidey. Maybe I am the only one who makes that distinction...but that is how I feel.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Beautiful art...but wish Pete was in civvies and not the Spidey suit. I like to see intimate moments with MJ and Pete...not so much MJ an Spidey. Maybe I am the only one who makes that distinction...but that is how I feel.
    gotta love both though or whats the point. Then again Im more of the side that enjoys the Spider-Man aspect more probably cause the Peter side of things isnt doing much of anything new these days

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    I think artists just put Peter in the costume, albeit unmasked, so people can recognize more easily that this is "Peter and Mary Jane" and not some random couple.

gotta love both though or whats the point. Then again Im more of the side that enjoys the Spider-Man aspect more probably cause the Peter side of things isnt doing much of anything new these days
    Fair point there, sadly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    I think artists just put Peter in the costume, albeit unmasked, so people can recognize more easily that this is "Peter and Mary Jane" and not some random couple.

Fair point there, sadly.
    Very sadly...I am hoping the next writer can get back to giving Peter Parker an actual life.

MJ is in Heroes Reborn #7

She was married to Blur, but One More Day still happens.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman