Page 4 of 104 FirstFirst 123456781454 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Vordan View Post
    The Insomniac game did the same for me.
    I think the cartoon made the ponytail look cuter...it's MJ was more fun too .

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think the cartoon made the ponytail look cuter...it's MJ was more fun too .
    Yeah, sporty!MJ was a lot of fun, and actually fairly true to her character in the original comics, who is also a sports fan, though it doesn't get brought up that often.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, sporty!MJ was a lot of fun, and actually fairly true to her character in the original comics, who is also a sports fan, though it doesn't get brought up that often.
    And she still looks amazing in a dress .

Astonishing Member Mercwmouth12's Avatar

What everyone's thoughts on MJ's path post Last Remains and what the future brings her?

And she still looks amazing in a dress .
    True enough.

Quote Originally Posted by Mercwmouth12 View Post
    What everyone's thoughts on MJ's path post Last Remains and what the future brings her?
    That's a very good question. I'm thinking that at some point, it gets leaked or revealed that the movie she was filming with Mysterio was a movie filmed by Mysterio under an alias, which could cause a serious scandal. More personally, having to grapple with what Harry's become and done, as well as where her relationship with Peter goes from there, given that she might very well remember One More Day . . . that, I believe, will present some serious challenges for her as well. I'm hoping she makes it through, with Peter by her side, but I sense it'll be rough sailing for a while.

Since she doesn't have her own series anymore, I hope she sticks around in ASM in a recurring capacity and they finally resolve the plotline of the movie (whether that ends well for her or not) and move her relationship with Peter forward post-Kindred.

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    To be honest, this wouldn't be so different than MJ becoming Ultimate Spider-Woman in "Ultimate Spider-Man". Well, except MJ-Carnage in comics is more nightmarish than "Queen Carnage" in the animated series. And I can't stop worrying if, by any chance, 616's MJ will be affected by this somehow.
    I wonder if they'll end up meeting. Gwen's dimensional travel device is malfunctioning, that's why MJ-65 was called to 616 when Gwen tried to go home. Hence, they may now both be trapped. When Gwen frees MJ from Knull, she'll have a new problem to fix.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's a very good question. I'm thinking that at some point, it gets leaked or revealed that the movie she was filming with Mysterio was a movie filmed by Mysterio under an alias, which could cause a serious scandal. More personally, having to grapple with what Harry's become and done, as well as where her relationship with Peter goes from there, given that she might very well remember One More Day . . . that, I believe, will present some serious challenges for her as well. I'm hoping she makes it through, with Peter by her side, but I sense it'll be rough sailing for a while.
    I'm still wondering just how big of one.

Mysterio's a wanted fugitive right? Just faked his death again? So is MJ instantly an accomplice the moment she finds out his identity but still goes along with the movie instead of turning him in? And that the movie wasn't completely aboveboard? I'm not sure exactly how much illegal stuff was going on with the production, but it doesn't seem completely clean on-top of the whole director rounadabout. It seemed like part of MJ's reservation with going along with it.

I guess if Mysterio is exposed the fact that MJ knew about it doesn't necessarily have to, but people will probably wonder how aware the cast and crew were about it. And would MJ lie about it?

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    Now there's an interesting pairing...I wonder if 616 MJ can actually play anything.

Now there's an interesting pairing...I wonder if 616 MJ can actually play anything.
    Besides emotions. I say sure. Wasnt she trying to get into showbiz she probably attempted music at one point
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Astonishing Member

She might've tried singing at some point but I don't know of anything canon.

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Besides emotions. I say sure. Wasnt she trying to get into showbiz she probably attempted music at one point
    Quote Originally Posted by PCN24454 View Post
    She might've tried singing at some point but I don't know of anything canon.
    Closest I can think of to that is her Avengers Academy (mobile game) incarnation, who was a dancer in addition to being a model and actress.
    Last edited by Huntsman Spider; 01-15-2021 at 03:13 PM. Reason: Corrected myself after reading MJ's Avengers Academy profile.

Depending on how you look at it, I guess Earth-65 EmJay shows she would've had the talent for music if she had went into it, but 616 MJ never did.

This does kind of make me wonder about what theater/acting training MJ had.

Depending on how you look at it, I guess Earth-65 EmJay shows she would've had the talent for music if she had went into it, but 616 MJ never did.

This does kind of make me wonder about what theater/acting training MJ had.
    Hmm, yeah. Fair enough.