Page 55 of 104 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965 ... LastLast

Takeshi Miyazawa:

Probably a controversial opinion, but MJ needs her own "Spider-MJ" costume design for when they want to do this sort of thing.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Takeshi Miyazawa:

Doing good work here. Thanks for sharing.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Probably a controversial opinion, but MJ needs her own "Spider-MJ" costume design for when they want to do this sort of thing.
    Spinneret doesn't count?

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Spinneret doesn't count?
    Spinneret is very much a Mrs. Spider-Man costume, if that makes any sense.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    Well Naruto didn't start out by establishing romantic affiliations. They just had a bunch of characters who at first were a bit too young for that. Then at the end of the original Naruto run there were canonically established romantic affiliations that had been written out in the story. This was several years of story writing on the part of the writer of the series. During this time fans made all sorts of fan ideas, and some got upset that their ideas didn't get used. Well there were multiple ships by fans that conflicted, so there was no way any solution would have satisfied them all so it was inevitable that the writer just ran with what made sense to him based on what he had been planning as he wrote the story. For example: Sakura... there is an entire list of ships for her... and also Naruto himself. It's inevitable that it's not going to satisfy most people. I liked some of the official pairings. Naruto+Hinata was basically canonical starting halfway in the series. It should surprise no one that he married her. Now Sasuke? He had a list of choices in-universe. Karin? Sakura?(among others) He ended up with Sakura. What annoyed me more was how some characters ended up not having one at all. Like Karin... doesn't end up with Sasuke... or anyone. Realistically... this was probably because he didn't feel like writing that many more characters. He's kinda sorta leaving them on the sidelines and writing out family lives for them isn't in the story plan.
    True although Karin I pretty much pair with suigetsu. The one we should be sorry for is Ten Ten
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    True although Karin I pretty much pair with suigetsu. The one we should be sorry for is Ten Ten
    This is true. Seemingly Ten Ten's bloodline trait is a very subtle one... no cool powers.... just more chakra than most people can imagine using. Seriously... she used that weird fan weapon... and was fine... even though the chakra requirement to activate it would kill most people. Which makes me wonder, she often ended up helping the medical ninjas... even though she doesn't actually have much stated proficiency with that sort of ability. Is she letting the medics wield her chakra? Also there was that incident with making a giant chakra wall... yeah... Ten Ten was putting her chakra into that too. What sort of ninja powers would her children have? yeah.... I was really hoping to see that. :/

Extraordinary Member

Ehh. I like it.
    And every Spider-person after Peter has been a rip/take on his costume, even Miles is just black(the costume) w/ slight changes.
    And MJ being human makes her special, superpowers will only drag her down.

Quote Originally Posted by marhawkman View Post
    This is true. Seemingly Ten Ten's bloodline trait is a very subtle one... no cool powers.... just more chakra than most people can imagine using. Seriously... she used that weird fan weapon... and was fine... even though the chakra requirement to activate it would kill most people. Which makes me wonder, she often ended up helping the medical ninjas... even though she doesn't actually have much stated proficiency with that sort of ability. Is she letting the medics wield her chakra? Also there was that incident with making a giant chakra wall... yeah... Ten Ten was putting her chakra into that too. What sort of ninja powers would her children have? yeah.... I was really hoping to see that. :/
    ah to reminisce the possibilities the best of ten ten is in the fillers I always say, but back to Mj. who were her supports during her marriage to Peter? Like who are her friends outside of Peter? I was just wondering who would she had to go to vent too?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Ehh. I like it.
    And every Spider-person after Peter has been a rip/take on his costume, even Miles is just black(the costume) w/ slight changes.
    And MJ being human makes her special, superpowers will only drag her down.
    I didn't say they needed to give powers to 616 MJ. Just a costume for AUs or special projects or what have you that we can say unequivocally is Mary Jane's instead of just putting her in Peter's costume.

Extraordinary Member

ah to reminisce the possibilities the best of ten ten is in the fillers I always say, but back to Mj. who were her supports during her marriage to Peter? Like who are her friends outside of Peter? I was just wondering who would she had to go to vent too?
    Aunt May for one, her and Black Cat had a great friendship(Honestly those 3 could get up to stuff krakoa style if you wanna go crazy , not opposed to it.Peter's endurance and healing can take of that pretty easily and we know he's good in bed.Both have said so).These 2 primarily since they know Peter is Spider-man.Sue Storm is kinda one too.
    She has Carlie as well now.And the outlooks(is that what the group is called)

Extraordinary Member

I didn't say they needed to give powers to 616 MJ. Just a costume for AUs or special projects or what have you that we can say unequivocally is Mary Jane's instead of just putting her in Peter's costume.
    Yeah, I get that.
    I was saying all the Spider people are really wearing rip-off's of Peter's costume.Although degree's vary.Miles's is a pretty blatant, Julia's and now Anya's is unique
    Yeah Spinerret is definitely more of Ms. Spider-man, what ideas did you have for an MJ Spider suit.

isnt she like at most in her early 30s when she wore that costume lol? just give her a boob window. that solves the age issue

Extraordinary Member

isnt she like at most in her early 30s when she wore that costume lol? just give her a boob window. that solves the age issue
    Don't know if you're serious but I don't like the window idea for her.Doesn't fit her.
    This is from someone who doesn't care how good looking or s*xy costumes are in comics(as opposed to people who hate skintight clothes on women), they are meant to fantasy anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Don't know if you're serious but I don't like the window idea for her.Doesn't fit her.
    This is from someone who doesn't care how good looking or s*xy costumes are in comics(as opposed to people who hate skintight clothes on women), they are meant to fantasy anyway.
    I mean I was kinda joking but at the same time answering the question of how to make her look "younger" as opposed to her spinneret costume. i will leave the window to Felicia