Page 62 of 104 FirstFirst ... 125258596061626364656672 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    it's not like unmarried couples cannot live together

heck...my own parents were never married, but it was a brief relationship and I ended growing up not knowing my father and had my mother's maiden name
    they did live together before and after I was born

many unmarried couples have lived together
    yeah thats what i meant about peter and mj marriage being erased. they still have the same experiences when married
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

I am going to include everything that's romantic, sexy
    I have those comic panels before

there is definitely comic history of kinky fun between them

When you look at the overall history, their marriage so three dimensional including especially the ups and downs but a lot more extreme due to the superheroic elements

I don't see how any person can say another Peter/woman pairing is better than nor equal to Peter/Mary Jane.

no other pairing works as well as them....especially with their 20 years of marriage
    the fact that Marvel had come with a make a deal with devil storyline to break them up says it all
    divorce wasn't going to work....not with all the stuff that Peter and Mary Jane went through together
    having Mary Jane supposedly having been married a clone didn't work
    killing off Mary Jane didn't work

I assume you also have the scene from the McFarlane era where MJ opens the door to Peter in his tighty-whiteys and a bow tie...then MJ opens the door more to show she brought a friend home with causes Peter to cover himself and rush into the next room?

Or the scene that implies Peter and MJ have photos of a more personal nature??
    Last edited by Chris0013; 08-28-2021 at 06:45 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post

I assume you also have the scene from the McFarlane era where MJ opens the door to Peter in his tighty-whiteys and a bow tie...then MJ opens the door more to show she brought a friend home with causes Peter to cover himself and rush into the next room?

Or the scene that implies Peter and MJ have photos of a more personal nature??
    Yeah....that's very funny!

When Peter tries to be a fashion photographer with Mary Jane posing
    then he gets discouraged, and so Mary Jane goes topless to boost up his spirits
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah....that's very funny!

When Peter tries to be a fashion photographer with Mary Jane posing
    then he gets discouraged, and so Mary Jane goes topless to boost up his spirits
    I remember that from ASM 300 after his first fight with Venom. Good times. And yes, cosigning Starrius again, because indeed, there is never going to be a pairing for Peter that comes close to Mary Jane Watson(-Parker), not after everything they've been through and stayed together through.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

All-New Member

Spider-Man ( No adjective) issue 78: The Love A Woman:

spider.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Naz View Post

spider.jpg
    Oh MJ manage to talk down Mobius also Peter is struggling against Mobius?

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

spider.jpg
    Morbius looking kind of huge...

All-New Member

Oh MJ manage to talk down Mobius also Peter is struggling against Mobius?
    Peter received a bite from Morbius in the previous issue. So he was weak.

Peter received a bite from Morbius in the previous issue. So he was weak.
    I admit I know not that much about Morbius was there something significant about his bites?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    I admit I know not that much about Morbius was there something significant about his bites?
    In Blade's case, a unique mutagenic enzyme in Morbius's bite brought out Blade's latent vampirism from his mother having been attacked and turned by a vampire while she was pregnant with him, making him a kind of half-vampire like in the 90s Spider-Man animated series and the then-recent live-action Blade film.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

MY MJ is trending on Twitter after Tom Holland wrote this caption for Zendaya's birthday on Instagram.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post
    MY MJ is trending on Twitter after Tom Holland wrote this caption for Zendaya's birthday on Instagram.

Didn't they specifically say that she wasn't MJ?Or was that for Mary Jane.
    Either way if she stays make her more like MJ and if she dies then bring in a more accurate MJ

Her character in the movie has the initial MJ. That can mean anything mind you but since we are in the spiderman forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Confuzzled View Post

That's sweet .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Her character in the movie has the initial MJ. That can mean anything mind you but since we are in the spiderman forum.
    I had no problem with Zendaya as Michelle Jones up until "My friends call me MJ." As an original character she is great..but that line just annoyed me. Just let her be her own thing and not tie he to any comic character.