Page 65 of 104 FirstFirst ... 155561626364656667686975 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    She'll be around. Saladin Ahmed said he wrote a scene for her in something.
    Wouldn't surprise me that there would be a breakup story after BEYOND or at the end of Beyond. Given the nature of the leak which points the finger at Brevoort, I am guessing Marvel brass don't like elevating her too much and they'd see Spencer's run as a sop to fans but no more.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    She'll be around. Saladin Ahmed said he wrote a scene for her in something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Wouldn't surprise me that there would be a breakup story after BEYOND or at the end of Beyond. Given the nature of the leak which points the finger at Brevoort, I am guessing Marvel brass don't like elevating her too much and they'd see Spencer's run as a sop to fans but no more.
    How exactly do we know it was Brevoort? Not that I have any love lost for him in the first place, as he wrote that B.S. manifesto claiming Spider-Man was about "youth" and not "power and responsibility" to legitimize the post-One More Day status quo reset, but still.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    How exactly do we know it was Brevoort? Not that I have any love lost for him in the first place, as he wrote that B.S. manifesto claiming Spider-Man was about "youth" and not "power and responsibility" to legitimize the post-One More Day status quo reset, but still.
    This link explains context:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...95#post5718495

This one provides original claim:
    https://boards.4channel.org/co/threa...man-73-preview

Since the leak checked out on CBR before Bleeding Cool I think more reason to believe that's the case.

Extraordinary Member

That would piss me off to no end...Peter and MJ deserve a happy life together.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

This link explains context:
    https://community.cbr.com/showthread...95#post5718495

This one provides original claim:
    https://boards.4channel.org/co/threa...man-73-preview

Since the leak checked out on CBR before Bleeding Cool I think more reason to believe that's the case.
    Thanks. I'll check that out.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I don't think we need another breakup.

Like is anyone actually going to invest in a new love interest at this point?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post

If Marvel Editorial demands it, it would happen right?

Extraordinary Member

If Marvel Editorial demands it, it would happen right?
    Definitely. And if they do we should bombard them with our displeasure.

No, but they didn't care from 2008-2018 so why would they care now?

The only upside is that it would save me money again.

maybe a few but for sure people will just use it to fuel the MJ is better than every girl argument
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Extraordinary Member

I just need to say this again...OMD was the stupidest business decision since New Coke...and at least Coca Cola had enough brains to undo it.

Thanks to joe Q oh it wasn’t suppose to be that way it makes him feel old poor excuses for the hacks over at marvel who couldn’t write a married Spider-Man

Mighty Member

I have never paid any attention to leaks on anything. I don't make assumptions about anything. I just wait for things to come out.

I was never crazy about paying attention to any rumors of any kind about anything.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Extraordinary Member

There's a great thread for MJ with multiple(so many) scans of her best comic stuff on 4chan rn.Someone made a bait MJ thread insulting her and one guy took the bait(he says he knows it's bait, but doesn't care) and posted all the scans.It's so good.
    Last edited by Spiderfan001; 09-08-2021 at 01:16 AM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    There's a great thread for MJ with multiple(so many) scans of her best comic stuff on 4chan rn.Someone made a bait MJ thread insulting her and one guy took the bait(he says he knows it's bait, but doesn't care) and posted all the scans.It's so good.
    could you please post the link
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.