Page 67 of 104 FirstFirst ... 175763646566676869707177 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,005 of 1559
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Vortex85 View Post
    They can't, there are a few in editorial who will not let it happen. Not up to the writers.
    THE HELL WITH THOSE JERKS!!! They can't recognize a good move when they see them, because whatever it's done, it's always undone and turn back to square one. How stupid they think readers are?

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    THE HELL WITH THOSE JERKS!!! They can't recognize a good move when they see them, because whatever it's done, it's always undone and turn back to square one. How stupid they think readers are?
    Hopefully in 10 years they will all be retired and no one takes their place with the same stance. Not sure if comics are still going to be around that long though with the way things are going.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    If writers know this, THEN IT'S F***ING TIME THEY DO IT!!!

I have told this already a thousand times: We have a young Spider-Man thanks to Miles Morales, so it's time the let Peter Parker grow up once and for all!!! Several of Peter's friends and enemies have children of their own, so it would be fitting for Peter and MJ to have one too.
    It's not their choice, and Miles while popular is not near Pete's level.

But we are moving in that direction, I think just a few of them(editors) have to leave.

I find it funny that as soon as we deal w/ OMD and Bring Peter MJ together the very next run is sidelining them, using Ben to do it Again.It's a short term story but dear god the editors don't get what we want to read, do they

Insomniac's Spider-Man 2 was announced with a 2023 release date. And while we didn't see Mary Jane in the first trailer, you know we'll see her again in the game itself.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    wait he survive my bad. but for my plot I realize that Peter mainly wont have a son who will be spider-man probably cause he not his dad and we know how it goes when Peter gets replaced. So fans wont care about him really. Plus i got reminder of the whole Batman Beyond movie twist regarding Robin and I can totally see Green Goblin doing the same to mess with Peter and what is Spider-man without the misery.
    Having taken the opportunity to watch that movie again on HBO Max, that would be incredibly horrific to inflict on the Parker family . . . which is why it would fit in well for Osborn. Hell, the tech the Joker used to implant his DNA and consciousness inside Tim Drake like some kind of time bomb makes more sense coming from someone like Osborn than the Joker, even if "Epilogue" in Justice League Unlimited retconned/revealed that the Joker just stole that tech from Cadmus.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Insomniac's Spider-Man 2 was announced with a 2023 release date. And while we didn't see Mary Jane in the first trailer, you know we'll see her again in the game itself.
    Since it's in 2 years, that's plenty of time for a full trailer or two with Mary Jane in it to drop.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I will be fine without her infiltration missions. Hell even her character I will be fine without. Still don't like her character in the PS4 game even after replaying
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Since Insomniac made MJ a reporter I wonder if they'll use her as some kind of connective tissue between their other Marvel games. Who wants to see Wolverine hit on MJ in his upcoming Insomniac game?

Since Insomniac made MJ a reporter I wonder if they'll use her as some kind of connective tissue between their other Marvel games. Who wants to see Wolverine hit on MJ in his upcoming Insomniac game?
    It would be a reference to that one time and Logan is a fan of red heads. Why not
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    It would be a reference to that one time and Logan is a fan of red heads. Why not
    Could also make a reference to Spider-Man, indicating that they've met/teamed up/fought before in Insomniac Games' Marvel continuity.

Extraordinary Member

Can MJ kick him in the junk when he does?

I mean, one of Wolverine's love interests was a reporter...

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I mean, one of Wolverine's love interests was a reporter...
    Melita Garner? Yeah, I remember.

Extraordinary Member

If we get her to kick him in the balls when he does then sure

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    If we get her to kick him in the balls when he does then sure
    Well, there is that .

BANNED

So Spider's Shadow came and ended.

There were some panels there I liked but I couldn't place a finger why until now.

Spider's Shadow #5 - Kiss.jpg

I always wondered how MJ looked behind that flower with that babushka scarf, and Pasquale Ferry's take on MJ in the last scenes of Spider's Shadow #5 reveals a hint of how that must have seemed.