Page 76 of 104 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,140 of 1559

To be honest I can totally buy both of them snoring but they're both too exhausted for it to matter...

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    To be honest I can totally buy both of them snoring but they're both too exhausted for it to matter...
    Yeah, not to mention if it's not by fighting then atleast MJ is lights out by f*cking LMFAO

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I like to headcannon that when they destroyed and basically fall asleep immediatly after touching the bed, MJ snores and Peter sleepquips
    Sleepquipping is when you know Spider-Man is taking over too much of Peter's life .

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Yeah, not to mention if it's not by fighting then atleast MJ is lights out by f*cking LMFAO
    Hey now, she's the one who snores, so Peter is the one who should be lights out to sleep in peace .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post

Hey now, she's the one who snores, so Peter is the one who should be lights out to sleep in peace .
    She's just sleeping here, not sleeping after f*cking.And in canon, both Black Cat and MJ have said he's very good in bed(I'm dead serious).

And Peter leaves to Spider-man after f*cking as well, MJ is the one whose lights out.I can't believe this is a discussion we're having LMAO

Extraordinary Member

She's just sleeping here, not sleeping after f*cking.And in canon, both Black Cat and MJ have said he's very good in bed(I'm dead serious).

And Peter leaves to Spider-man after f*cking as well, MJ is the one whose lights out.I can't believe this is a discussion we're having LMAO
    Well...considering the man's stamina...I would imagine any lady he bedded would have no complaints.

Honestly, even if MJ never directly said it, more than once she happily started to seduce him, like this one:

(Web of Spider-Man#50)

So yeah, that points out at a healthy sex life lol.

And Peter leaves to Spider-man after f*cking as well, MJ is the one whose lights out.
    That means MJ isn't trying hard enough .

I can't believe this is a discussion we're having LMAO
    Hey, y'all are the perverts here, I just posted about MJ snoring .

Extraordinary Member

Honestly, even if MJ never directly said it, more than once she happily started to seduce him, like this one:

(Web of Spider-Man#50)

That means MJ isn't trying hard enough .

Facts, not to mention the amount of times we've seen them go at it..... and even when they talk about stuff after f*cking it ends in s*x.

Hey man, guys a superhuman.Cut her some slack.

You're not wrong

Sleepquipping is when you know Spider-Man is taking over too much of Peter's life .

The weird thing is that he only sleepquip when he has a part of Spidey's costume on him, otherwise he just says incoherent sh*t lol.

Back when the marriage started, is very clear that they were pretty sexually active, jokes aside, i usually think thats partially because of how risky being Spider-Man is and the two being like "he/she is here now and i'm not wasting my chance".

Should we make another joke about Peter's third leg in RYV or MJ's Reing weak constitution
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

One of the most risque and suggestive sexual encounters was in the first or second issue of PAD's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man where Peter whines about being at Stark Tower.

(Web of Spider-Man#50)

The best part about living with mom .

(I love how even May isn't oblivious enough to not get what's going on. Then again she's surprisingly spry for an old gal).

(I love how even May isn't oblivious enough to not get what's going on. Then again she's surprisingly spry for an old gal).
    May is also a fan of wrestling lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Post-OMD this scene is supposedly in canon and still happened but they weren't married. So what was May's reaction to Peter/MJ under sheets as an unmarried couple if the "I forgot you were married" excuse doesn't fly anymore?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Post-OMD this scene is supposedly in canon and still happened but they weren't married. So what was May's reaction to Peter/MJ under sheets as an unmarried couple if the "I forgot you were married" excuse doesn't fly anymore?
    It's just a way of saying she forgets that they are grown ups now.Every parent deep down still feels their kids is well.... a kid.

So she'd just say something like "I keep forgetting you're all grown up now"

Hey man, guys a superhuman.Cut her some slack.
    Hey, this universe is bullshit enough that Spidey can beat someone like Firelord, meaning that MJ can put Peter in a sex induced coma if she's determined enough too .

The weird thing is that he only sleepquip when he has a part of Spidey's costume on him, otherwise he just says incoherent sh*t lol.
    That's, interesting how he manages to separate both sides when sleeping depending on what he's wearing somehow LOL.

Back when the marriage started, is very clear that they were pretty sexually active, jokes aside, i usually think thats partially because of how risky being Spider-Man is and the two being like "he/she is here now and i'm not wasting my chance".
    MJ was certainly not wasting chances then, on the random comics I'm checking, I get the impression she starts sex more often than Peter lol.

I also doubt this "wasting chance" has that much to do it, maybe once in a while, but what I've seen, it happens 'cause one or both got horny at random and decided to go for it.

Should we make another joke about Peter's third leg in RYV or MJ's Reing weak constitution :P
    I mean, RYV MJ survived his third leg:

https://i.imgur.com/QWZfzcd.png

https://i.imgur.com/1XlKRn0.png

(RYV#13)

While Reign MJ was killed for "loving Peter"

https://i.imgur.com/eLYG9gW.png

https://i.imgur.com/pc8pXX5.png

(Reign#3)

So yeah, RYV MJ survived the radiation from "loving him" and a third leg at least twice, while Reign MJ just died, easy to see which one's made of weak stuff, and this is no joke .

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    One of the most risque and suggestive sexual encounters was in the first or second issue of PAD's Friendly Neighborhood Spider-Man where Peter whines about being at Stark Tower.
    If you're talking about this one:

https://i.imgur.com/HuH66Y4.png

Then he's not whining about being at Stark Tower.

There is another situation where him and MJ are about to have sex and Stark cock blocks them by calling Spidey, but I don't think that happened in Peter David's Friendly Neighborhood.

She was young once after all lol.

May is also a fan of wrestling lol.
    That's surprising lol.

BANNED

If you're talking about this one:

https://i.imgur.com/HuH66Y4.png

Then he's not whining about being at Stark Tower.
    Right I misremembered but that's definitely quite edgy in terms of what it implies in that scene, and it's all silhouettes and off-screen space in suggesting something NSFW.

There is another situation where him and MJ are about to have sex and Stark cock blocks them by calling Spidey, but I don't think that happened in Peter David's Friendly Neighborhood.
    No that was CIVIL WAR, either main event or one of JMS' tie-ins.