Page 77 of 104 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Hey, this universe is bullshit enough that Spidey can beat someone like Firelord, meaning that MJ can put Peter in a sex induced coma if she's determined enough too .

MJ was certainly not wasting chances then, on the random comics I'm checking, I get the impression she starts sex more often than Peter lol.

I also doubt this "wasting chance" has that much to do it, maybe once in a while, but what I've seen, it happens 'cause one or both got horny at random and decided to go for it.

If you're talking about this one:

https://i.imgur.com/HuH66Y4.png

Then he's not whining about being at Stark Tower.

There is another situation where him and MJ are about to have sex and Stark cock blocks them by calling Spidey, but I don't think that happened in Peter David's Friendly Neighborhood.
    One instance of PIS.C'mon now.Just using a bit of common sense in comics should be okay, not everything ofc but a little bit.

And MJ does initiate it a lot more.Then again Peter always has a lot on his mind.

And as for Reign even though it's very non-sensical and thankfully not canon it does give a whole new meaning to d*ck to die for.......

And let's not make young May jokes.... we wouldn't want any Trouble(ba dum bish)

Hey, this universe is bullshit enough that Spidey can beat someone like Firelord, meaning that MJ can put Peter in a sex induced coma if she's determined enough too .

That's, interesting how he manages to separate both sides when sleeping depending on what he's wearing somehow LOL.

MJ was certainly not wasting chances then, on the random comics I'm checking, I get the impression she starts sex more often than Peter lol.

I also doubt this "wasting chance" has that much to do it, maybe once in a while, but what I've seen, it happens 'cause one or both got horny at random and decided to go for it.

I mean, RYV MJ survived his third leg:

https://i.imgur.com/QWZfzcd.png

https://i.imgur.com/1XlKRn0.png

(RYV#13)

While Reign MJ was killed for "loving Peter"

https://i.imgur.com/eLYG9gW.png

https://i.imgur.com/pc8pXX5.png

(Reign#3)

So yeah, RYV MJ survived the radiation from "loving him" and a third leg at least twice, while Reign MJ just died, easy to see which one's made of weak stuff, and this is no joke .

If you're talking about this one:

https://i.imgur.com/HuH66Y4.png

Then he's not whining about being at Stark Tower.

There is another situation where him and MJ are about to have sex and Stark cock blocks them by calling Spidey, but I don't think that happened in Peter David's Friendly Neighborhood.

She was young once after all lol.

That's surprising lol.
    I'm sure that Peter and MJ made a game like that at some point lol.

Hey, Peter has to separate that part of his life somehow lol.

Oh certanly, like is pretty clear that they pretty happy about it and they just enjoy it, Mary Jane in particular is very happy lol.

RYV and 616 Mary Jane are strong in ways that no one could imagine, it sucks for the Reign versions.

Aunt May being a fan of wrestling is in ASM #353 in the Round Robin: The Sidekick Revenge storyline, wich is basically Spider-Man and a bunch of street level heroes vs the Secret Empire and Moon Knight's butthurt sidekick
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

Oh certanly, like is pretty clear that they pretty happy about it and they just enjoy it, Mary Jane in particular is very happy lol.

RYV and 616 Mary Jane are strong in ways that no one could imagine, it sucks for the Reign versions.

Aunt May being a fan of wrestling is in ASM #353 in the Round Robin: The Sidekick Revenge storyline, wich is basically Spider-Man and a bunch of street level heroes vs the Secret Empire and Moon Knight's butthurt sidekick
    Spider-Island definitely made Reign non-canon. It was a big part of the story that MJ handled her powers better and longer than others because she developed an immunity thanks to her and Peter "sharing a toothbrush" so often during their time together. So Peter sexed her up real good.

Correct. Round Robin: The Sidekick's Revenge! is definitely an all-time favorite (IMHO):
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Round...k%27s_Revenge!

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Right I misremembered but that's definitely quite edgy in terms of what it implies in that scene, and it's all silhouettes and off-screen space in suggesting something NSFW.
    Yeah, generally they either show Peter and MJ getting into a room, story ending before more details happen, or they get interrupted, this is more explicit than usual lol.

No that was CIVIL WAR, either main event or one of JMS' tie-ins.
    Found it, it's ASM#529:

https://i.imgur.com/HgWguy3.png

https://i.imgur.com/WAsP7Pn.png

Was wrong about them trying to have sex, they were just woken up by Tony.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    And let's not make young May jokes.... we wouldn't want any Trouble(ba dum bish)
    Sure, one more day without such jokes is a win for everyone.

With the personalities they have, possibly lol.

Sure, just surprising he manages that while sleeping lol.

That's a weird way to be strong for sure lol.

Thanks, got the scans:

MJ snoring, aunt May being a wrestling fan, what's next? We'll learn Felicia is into Disney princess movies?

Spider-Island definitely made Reign non-canon. It was a big part of the story that MJ handled her powers better and longer than others because she developed an immunity thanks to her and Peter "sharing a toothbrush" so often during their time together. So Peter sexed her up real good.
    But Reign was never canon, unless you mean the possibility of it happening became non-canon because of Spider-Island? 'Cause if so, you can arguably say stuff like MC2 and whatever other random futures that show old MJ who had married Peter makes Reign happening in 616 unlikely, though, Spider-Island killed any doubt of that, at least lol.

Thinking back on it, Carlie transformed into a spider-monster around the same time as everyone else, guess she didn't "share toothbrushes" with Peter much .

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Correct. Round Robin: The Sidekick's Revenge! is definitely an all-time favorite (IMHO):
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Round...k%27s_Revenge!
    Yeah, is a pretty fun story, a bit long thought, i think that a four parter would have been better. My favorite part was how Castle infiltrated the Secret Empire. Plus i like how Peter was able to hold his own for most of the arc and took down most enemies in the final battle.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Yeah, generally they either show Peter and MJ getting into a room, story ending before more details happen, or they get interrupted, this is more explicit than usual lol.

Found it, it's ASM#529:

https://i.imgur.com/HgWguy3.png

https://i.imgur.com/WAsP7Pn.png

Was wrong about them trying to have sex, they were just woken up by Tony.

Sure, one more day without such jokes is a win for everyone.

With the personalities they have, possibly lol.

Sure, just surprising he manages that while sleeping lol.

That's a weird way to be strong for sure lol.

Thanks, got the scans:

MJ snoring, aunt May being a wrestling fan, what's next? We'll learn Felicia is into Disney princess movies?

But Reign was never canon, unless you mean the possibility of it happening became non-canon because of Spider-Island? 'Cause if so, you can arguably say stuff like MC2 and whatever other random futures that show old MJ who had married Peter makes Reign happening in 616 unlikely, though, Spider-Island killed any doubt of that, at least lol.

Thinking back on it, Carlie transformed into a spider-monster around the same time as everyone else, guess she didn't "share toothbrushes" with Peter much
    Well neither of then are complaining for her strenght.

I imagine that Felicia love any movie that had a cat burglar type of characther, maybe she is fan of the Netflix Lupin show lol. Also there is a scene in ASM #357 that shows you that Peter should be carefull with his communicator before someone mentions the words "Spidey-Action"

I doubt that the idea behind Reign ever crossed anyone's mind before that story, granted there were some points in the Clone Saga were Traynor, MJ and Peter were worried about the baby having problems for Peter's radoiactive DNA and how would affect MJ during the pregnancy but nothing much about then being intimate bringing her any fan.

Well they only slept together once or twice, you need years of exposure to built the inmunity lol.
    Last edited by TheCape; 10-10-2021 at 06:29 AM.

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

BANNED

I imagine that Felicia love any movie that had a cat burglar type of characther, maybe she is fan of the Netflix Lupin show lol.
    It's canon that her favorite movie is TO CATCH A THIEF with Cary Grant as the cat burglar.

May is also a fan of wrestling lol.
    Well this got interesting .
    Tony just can't keep from screwing with Spider-Man.
    It's canon that her favorite movie is TO CATCH A THIEF with Cary Grant as the cat burglar.
    I think Spencer made it canon that she's just in general into anything with Cary Grant .

I imagine that Felicia love any movie that had a cat burglar type of characther, maybe she is fan of the Netflix Lupin show lol. Also there is a scene in ASM #357 that shows you that Peter should be carefull with his communicator before someone mentions the words "Spidey-Action" :P

Man that's just careless of him lol.

I doubt that the idea behind Reign ever crossed anyone's mind before that story, granted there were some points in the Clone Saga were Traynor, MJ and Peter were worried about the baby having problems for Peter's radoiactive DNA and how would affect MJ during the pregnancy but nothing much about then being intimate bringing her any fan.
    His radioactive blood causing possible issues showed up all the way back in Ditko's run, during the master planner trilogy where his radioactive blood that he gave to aunt May in a blood transfusion was killing her, so Reign isn't completely unfounded (Of course, blood transfusion and getting other radioactive body fluids like spit and semen are very different), just weird lol.

Well they only slept together once or twice, you need years of exposure to built the inmunity lol.
    Well, clearly Carlie wasn't putting enough effort .

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Tony just can't keep from screwing with Spider-Man.
    Hey that was a mistake of my part, so of all bad things Tony did to Spidey, cock blocking wasn't one of 'em .

Yeah, is a pretty fun story, a bit long thought, i think that a four parter would have been better. My favorite part was how Castle infiltrated the Secret Empire. Plus i like how Peter was able to hold his own for most of the arc and took down most enemies in the final battle.
    I know, right?! Castle even came up with a great line for Jeff's predicament (LOL):

Hey that was a mistake of my part, so of all bad things Tony did to Spidey, cock blocking wasn't one of 'em .
    My point still stands .

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I think Spencer made it canon that she's just in general into anything with Cary Grant .
    That started with Roger Stern in fact. But yeah Spencer brought it back.

(Spectacular#162)

I assume this speaks for itself.

Extraordinary Member

"Peter sexed her up real good" I've been laughing at this for a minute straight

(Spectacular#162)

I assume this speaks for itself.
    Bruh they are so h*rny, I love it