Page 83 of 104 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,245 of 1559
    Extraordinary Member

Doesn't sound like they do remember tbh, hopefully it's just sass and banter

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    Doesn't sound like they do remember tbh, hopefully it's just sass and banter
    Same here.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I'm gonna assume that is just banter. My personal opinion ln Felicia and MJ is more or less the same that i got for Wolverine and Cyclops, they don't hate eacth other, they can be friendly and get some nice moments, but i wouldn't refer to then as friends...more like friendly acquaintances that are in the same side. I hope that the book doesn't go for then hating eacth other thought.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

I imagine they'll probably be...very catty with each other and maybe have, like, an odd couple dynamic where they snipe at each other but work well together in-spite of that.

Could be a really fun issue. Although I wonder if MJ in the black leather will actually happen ?

Reminds me of that MJ variant where she's a terrible burglar .

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    I'm gonna assume that is just banter. My personal opinion ln Felicia and MJ is more or less the same that i got for Wolverine and Cyclops, they don't hate eacth other, they can be friendly and get some nice moments, but i wouldn't refer to then as friends...more like friendly acquaintances that are in the same side. I hope that the book doesn't go for then hating eacth other thought.
    oh wolverine and cyclops i would like their relationship to be like that. Not friends but good enough co workers
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Reminds me of that MJ variant where she's a terrible burglar :P.

Hah lol.

Also, I can't believe it, all of that talk about Peter's and MJ's sex life, and I forgot to post this moment:

(ASM#45)

I guess you can say it's foreshadowing lol.

spoilers:
    Now I wonder if the "swinger" comment is foreshadowing too
    end of spoilers

I'm pretty sure all of this horniness between them posted here is just the tip of the iceberg, for now I'm done posting 'em 'cause I sent all the ones I know of, but I may randomly find another 'cause, yeah, happens with some frequency lol.
    I do remember an annual when Peter and MJ did have sex in the kitchen when he came back from being Spider-Man (Peter initiated it). That was also the last time that we saw then had sex on-page before the Clones Saga, so is very likely that Mayday was concieved in the kitchen, Mayday would be horrified once Uatu reveal this informationn
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post
    This cover makes it look like Cap and Felicia are trying to get Peter back in the suit.

Black leather MJ though .

Extraordinary Member

Agreed, great analogy.

Although they are either sleeping together(some theorize) and at the bare minimum sharing Jean(who would be Peter in this scenario).......

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    This cover makes it look like Cap and Felicia are trying to get Peter back in the suit.

Black leather MJ though .
    Yeah, I wonder how that works.Is it Peter wants to gte back up but can't so he needs help, or Cap needs Peter to get back up.

Well, the description says that MJ never liked Felicia, which's, not accurate, before MJ got together with Peter, she didn't like Felicia 'cause Felicia was a rival for Peter's attention (Even then it was rather tame), but after Peter and MJ got married, she only has a problem with Felicia whenever Felicia is a bitch, otherwise MJ respects her just fine.

I do remember an annual when Peter and MJ did have sex in the kitchen when he came back from being Spider-Man (Peter initiated it). That was also the last time that we saw then had sex on-page before the Clones Saga,
    I checked the annuals from 1994 and the scene you mentioned isn't in any of them, might be from another year.

Surprising Peter and MJ managed to not have sex for that long though .

so is very likely that Mayday was concieved in the kitchen, Mayday would be horrified once Uatu reveal this informationn
    Why would Uatu tell that to her? Rule of Non-interference and whatnot .

Although, I think Mayday would be horrified if she learned just how casually Peter and MJ had sex, 'cause they definitely weren't doing it for procreation.

Agreed, great analogy.

Although they are either sleeping together(some theorize) and at the bare minimum sharing Jean(who would be Peter in this scenario).......
    Still find it weird that Scott of all people would be okay with sharing Jean with Wolverine, of all people lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Well, the description says that MJ never liked Felicia, which's, not accurate, before MJ got together with Peter, she didn't like Felicia 'cause Felicia was a rival for Peter's attention (Even then it was rather tame), but after Peter and MJ got married, she only has a problem with Felicia whenever Felicia is a bitch, otherwise MJ respects her just fine.

I checked the annuals from 1994 and the scene you mentioned isn't in any of them, might be from another year.

Surprising Peter and MJ managed to not have sex for that long though .

Why would Uatu tell that to her? Rule of Non-interference and whatnot .

Although, I think Mayday would be horrified if she learned just how casually Peter and MJ had sex, 'cause they definitely weren't doing it for procreation.

Still find it weird that Scott of all people would be okay with sharing Jean with Wolverine, of all people lol.
    They were even girlfriends(platonic obvs) for a bit

Probably didn't show it because they can't go 1 day w/out getting on top of each other.....

I'd rather Mayday not find out about her parents s*x life LMAO

Yeah, it's OOC

BANNED

Mayday was creeped out when Peter/MJ announced that they were going to have another child because it suggested they were still doing it.

Probably didn't show it because they can't go 1 day w/out getting on top of each other.....
    I dunno man, MJ was smoking back in 1994, might've been stress 'cause of lack of sex .

I'd rather Mayday not find out about her parents s*x life LMAO
    Could be funny though, something like:

"Is that why dad said he was still making webs after retiring?! Oh God!"

Yeah, it's OOC
    Yeah, the whole cult mentality doesn't help, part of the reason I got bored of it lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    Mayday was creeped out when Peter/MJ announced that they were going to have another child because it suggested they were still doing it.
    Wonder if Mayday started to have longer patrols to lower the chances of seeing Benjy being conceived lol.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Revolutionary_Jack View Post
    They were what...late 40s early 50s at that time?