Page 87 of 104 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197 ... LastLast
Results 1,291 to 1,305 of 1559

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Wasn't there an issue where Dick a secret agent, some guy couldn't recognize people by faces (Something was done to his brain I think), but he recognized Dick by his ass?
    Yeah, that was during the Grayson run, issue 12 I think. He was working with espionage agency Spyral and had an implant called Hypnos which made his face look blank to others (kind of like The Question - so it's not the other person's brain affected, it's their eyes). But Barbara Gordon recognised him, as you say, because of his derriere. Dick had faked his death, though Bruce knew the truth. This incident was start of the rest of the bat family finding out the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    That was part of my problem with it. And it just wasn't as dynamic as other jobs Peter has had.

Wasn't it trashed, like, 2-3 times? The straw that broke the camel's back landed her with Stark .
    Well, that last time involved Iron Man fighting a villain, which is why Tony offered her work.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Yeah, that was during the Grayson run, issue 12 I think. He was working with espionage agency Spyral and had an implant called Hypnos which made his face look blank to others (kind of like The Question - so it's not the other person's brain affected, it's their eyes). But Barbara Gordon recognised him, as you say, because of his derriere. Dick had faked his death, though Bruce knew the truth. This incident was start of the rest of the bat family finding out the truth.
    Huh, so it happened more than once, 'cause the character I'm thinking of wasn't Barbara lol.

Extraordinary Member

Have we ever gotten a filmography for MJ? I remember she was on Secret Hospital but have they ever named any other TV shows or movies she as starred in?

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    Have we ever gotten a filmography for MJ? I remember she was on Secret Hospital but have they ever named any other TV shows or movies she as starred in?
    I remember one of her movies was called...

The Amazing Lobster-Man
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lobst...ie_(Earth-616)
    Last edited by K7P5V; 11-04-2021 at 05:00 PM. Reason: Added Helpful Link.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    I remember one of her movies was called...

The Amazing Lobster-Man
    https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Lobst...ie_(Earth-616)
    And someone posted in the guest/cameo a pic saying she was the host of a TV show called Sewn Up...thinking it is one of those clothes designer shows.

Dunno if this counts, but I remember MJ was offered a part in a big-budget movie that Pete was dead-set against. Luckily, Pete won out in the end.

Dunno if this counts, but I remember MJ was offered a part in a big-budget movie that Pete was dead-set against. Luckily, Pete won out in the end.
    Aerobics MJ !

Damn Peter how could you be so selfish what about MJ fans have you thought about what they want
    "He's pure power and doesn't even know it. He's the best of us."-Matt Murdock

"I need a reason to take the mask off."-Peter Parker

"My heart half-breaks at how easy it is to lie to him. It breaks all the way when he believes me without question." Felicia Hardy

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    Damn Peter how could you be so selfish what about MJ fans have you thought about what they want
    Only Peter gets to enjoy MJ as a "lady of the night" .

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jman27 View Post
    On a serious note I do think it's an interesting dilemma, what do you guys think about it?
    Personally if the relationship is as strong as PeterMJ then she should listen and take his side into consideration.He's not controlling, he's okay w/ her having to kiss another guy for the camera but this might be a bit too far IMO.

I do wonder would MJ be angry if he had to kiss/make out w/ someone as part of his cover w/ a superheroine if they were snooping around.Peter's understanding but we never do see if MJ is in that regard.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Only Peter gets to enjoy MJ as a "lady of the night" ;D.
    That implies it's only at night with those two.

Seriously, if they got bitten by the same spider, I doubt their sex life would be that different lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Spiderfan001 View Post
    On a serious note I do think it's an interesting dilemma, what do you guys think about it?
    Personally if the relationship is as strong as PeterMJ then she should listen and take his side into consideration.He's not controlling, he's okay w/ her having to kiss another guy for the camera but this might be a bit too far IMO.
    He swings around in a skin tight suit that doesn't leave much to the imagination, I'd say MJ doing a few nude scenes is fair .

I do wonder would MJ be angry if he had to kiss/make out w/ someone as part of his cover w/ a superheroine if they were snooping around.Peter's understanding but we never do see if MJ is in that regard.
    She got mad when it looked like Peter kissed Firestar once:

(Spider-Man Family Featuring Amazing Friends)

Though that only lasted that night, she calmed down the next day:

https://i.imgur.com/76fwUHc.png

She claims she wasn't jealous, but it looks like she was just playing it off lol.

Also, between this issue and Marvel Valentine's Day Special, Spidey isn't really that good as a cupid, 'cause Iceman dating Firestar lasted like, a week, and the advice he gave to that guy in Marvel Valentine's Day Special almost made the guy lose the chance he had with that chick:

https://i.imgur.com/6H6Pld7.png

https://i.imgur.com/VvaGKRD.png

spoilers:
    Considering that aunt May is godlike as a cupid while Peter sucks at it, guess that means Trouble isn't canon after all
    end of spoilers

And damn, really don't like that Valentine's Day special, it for some reason decided to say Peter isn't aware he was a nerd back in high school, even seeing himself as a "cool guy", it's just so out of character for him to lack this much self awareness, and being weirdly arrogant lol.

Seriously, if they got bitten by the same spider, I doubt their sex life would be that different lol.

He swings around in a skin tight suit that doesn't leave much to the imagination, I'd say MJ doing a few nude scenes is fair .

https://i.imgur.com/76fwUHc.png

She claims she wasn't jealous, but it looks like she was just playing it off lol.

Also, between this issue and Marvel Valentine's Day Special, Spidey isn't really that good as a cupid, 'cause Iceman dating Firestar lasted like, a week, and the advice he gave to that guy in Marvel Valentine's Day Special almost made the guy lose the chance he had with that chick:

https://i.imgur.com/6H6Pld7.png

https://i.imgur.com/VvaGKRD.png

spoilers:
    Considering that aunt May is godlike as a cupid while Peter sucks at it, guess that means Trouble isn't canon after all
    end of spoilers

And damn, really don't like that Valentine's Day special, it for some reason decided to say Peter isn't aware he was a nerd back in high school, even seeing himself as a "cool guy", it's just so out of character for him to lack this much self awareness, and being weirdly arrogant lol.
    MJ changed his mind about the couch once she realized that it would mean no sex that night lol.

"Peter all New York has seen your butt, tumbrl is obssesed with it, if i can live with that, you can live with me showing some skin" .

Yeah, that Valetine Special is not good, but i like the bondage moment lol.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    MJ changed his mind about the couch once she realized that it would mean no sex that night lol.
    MJ the next morning:

"Peter all New York has seen your butt, tumbrl is obssesed with it, if i can live with that, you can live with me showing some skin" .
    Damn that's, really something that MJ would say in a sassy mood lol.

Yeah it's the moment they act like themselves, but the next pages really screw up his characterization.

MJ laughing at Peter 'cause he sees himself as cool was also odd, it implies she cares for such things, which considering how easy going she is, yeah... Then again, maybe she's laughing at Peter sudden character change .

MJ laughing at Peter 'cause he sees himself as cool was also odd, it implies she cares for such things, which considering how easy going she is, yeah... Then again, maybe she's laughing at Peter sudden character change .
    I think she was laughing at how Peter perceives himself as cool despite being such a dork and how others kind of perceive him .

Extraordinary Member

Facts

He does it to save lives, and it' not s*xual unlike MJ's movie scenes would be.Also he's okay w/ her having to kiss someone else for the job so he's not unresonable.[/quote]

Kinda double standard-y, but I do think MJ dealing w/ the fact Spider-man is shipped w/ everyone and that he might have to kiss someone for a job is more inteeresting than the other way around since Peter has dealt w/ all this while MJ's insecurities haven't been explored as much.

I also think that Spidey is shipped w/ MJ in 616, and people tease Peter about it.

spoilers:
    end of spoilers

Agreed on all this

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post

Oh def.

Same here