Spectacular Member

Default Powergirl in the DC "Mirror Universe"

There is a DC universe populated by the likes of Ultraman, Superwoman, Owlman, Jonny Quick, and others who are basically evil counter parts to the DC heroes, some of the villain counterparts are heroes, like Lex Luthor, the Jester (counterpart to the Joker) what happens if we throw our Powergirl into this mix? The forces of good in this universe? The forces of good could use some help.

Earth 3 is an evil version of whatever is the main earth. Power Girl is never from the main earth, she is always from earth 2.

Black Belt in Bad Ideas Robanker's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Earth 3 is an evil version of whatever is the main earth. Power Girl is never from the main earth, she is always from earth 2.
    Pretty much. At best you'd get the resident Kara of that universe going by "Power Woman" or something but it wouldn't really be PG, who is a unique Earth 2->Main Earth situation.

Right. And Power Girl was never part of that group, team or earth.
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Alpha View Post
    Yep and Earth-2 Powergirl can visit Earth-3 just like any other superhero could. I think Ultraman would make a significant test of her abilities, she could partner with Earth-3 Lex Luthor to defeat Ultraman, along with the other Earth-3 "inverted villains" who's names elude me. I wonder what the Earth-3 version of the Penguin would be. Earth-3 Catwoman would be much the same I think as grey flips to grey.

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Right. And Power Girl was never part of that group, team or earth.
    makes it more dramatic, the villains abilities were never as powerful as the heroes, so their Earth-3 counterparts would need Powergirl's help, she gets to shine in this environment.