Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
Results 166 to 180 of 188
  1. #166
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    325

    Default

    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...r-announcement

    Kingpin's Thunderbolts will be returning in the Devil's Reign story, seems like it's as antagonists, but hope we can get another mini out it.

  2. #167
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...r-announcement

    Kingpin's Thunderbolts will be returning in the Devil's Reign story, seems like it's as antagonists, but hope we can get another mini out it.
    That would be cool, yeah.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  3. #168
    Incredible Member Thundershot's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    799

    Default

    Meanwhile, I still dream of a return to the OG Thunderbolts. Have Abe and Melissa return to help a new generation get redemption. Any Thunderbolts past that have just been villains with no redemption theme.

  4. #169
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    New Jersey, U.S.A.
    Posts
    12,721

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Meanwhile, I still dream of a return to the OG Thunderbolts. Have Abe and Melissa return to help a new generation get redemption. Any Thunderbolts past that have just been villains with no redemption theme.
    I would like to see that, too, honestly.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

  5. #170

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Thundershot View Post
    Meanwhile, I still dream of a return to the OG Thunderbolts. Have Abe and Melissa return to help a new generation get redemption. Any Thunderbolts past that have just been villains with no redemption theme.
    I second this. I nominate Roger Gocking the Porcupine to be on the team since he got kicked to the curb by Pacheco.

  6. #171
    Astonishing Member danielsan52's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Posts
    2,748

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I second this. I nominate Roger Gocking the Porcupine to be on the team since he got kicked to the curb by Pacheco.
    I’d love to see Roger back in action and fully T-Bolted with a new costume.
    Marvel corner box petition: please sign and share with your friends https://chng.it/yr5j2dvwzB

  7. #172
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    I second this. I nominate Roger Gocking the Porcupine to be on the team since he got kicked to the curb by Pacheco.
    Isn't he already reformed though?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  8. #173
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    325

    Default

    Porcupine, Overdrive, Silence, and Wilhelmina Kensington are a few recent folks I think would make great members to T-Bolts. Either lead by example of rehabilitation (Porcupine, Silence) or trying to do better (Overdrive, Wilhemina). Throw on Atlas, Jolt, and Ghost to pick up loose ends from Zub's cliffhanger. Anti-Venom too just coz him and Silence have a good dynamic and he's already kinda in that teacher role. Want to have a little bit deeper of a cut, I think Kate Bishop's vampire mom from West Coast Avengers would also be nice on a proper villian rehab team.

  9. #174

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by danielsan52 View Post
    I’d love to see Roger back in action and fully T-Bolted with a new costume.
    He can have mine(avatar).

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    Porcupine, Overdrive, Silence, and Wilhelmina Kensington are a few recent folks I think would make great members to T-Bolts. Either lead by example of rehabilitation (Porcupine, Silence) or trying to do better (Overdrive, Wilhemina). Throw on Atlas, Jolt, and Ghost to pick up loose ends from Zub's cliffhanger. Anti-Venom too just coz him and Silence have a good dynamic and he's already kinda in that teacher role. Want to have a little bit deeper of a cut, I think Kate Bishop's vampire mom from West Coast Avengers would also be nice on a proper villian rehab team.
    Great idea for a new Thunderbolts.

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Isn't he already reformed though?
    He might be mad enough at getting dumped to maybe slip a little.

  10. #175
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...r-announcement

    Kingpin's Thunderbolts will be returning in the Devil's Reign story, seems like it's as antagonists, but hope we can get another mini out it.
    Welp, they'll be losing as quickly as they formed I imagine...

  11. #176
    Invincible Member Digifiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    27,712

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dreaded Porcupine View Post
    He might be mad enough at getting dumped to maybe slip a little.
    He's the one who walked out.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

  12. #177

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    He's the one who walked out.
    I would have walked out too if I was Roger. After all he did for her and Gerry she was cold as ice to Roger. He was the first guy who treated her right.

  13. #178
    Fantastic Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2020
    Posts
    325

    Default

    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-reign-2-cover

    Looks like the initial lineup is:

    Taskmaster
    Crossbones
    Thypoid Mary
    Shocker
    Rhino
    Whiplash
    Kraven

  14. #179
    Moderator Frontier's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Posts
    73,530

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingkalamari View Post
    https://www.marvel.com/articles/comi...-reign-2-cover

    Looks like the initial lineup is:

    Taskmaster
    Crossbones
    Thypoid Mary
    Shocker
    Rhino
    Whiplash
    Kraven
    Typhoid Mary as the token girl!

  15. #180
    Moderator Nyssane's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    3,958

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Typhoid Mary as the token girl!
    Why do they literally only ever have one woman on the team nowadays?

    I'm disappointed Figment isn't with the team anymore.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •