Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Seraph is my favorite for her.

That's a high order angel,and I think highly of her lol
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Calling her Seraph because she uses a big S in her chest?? That is..! That is..!

It's quite appropriate, to be honest. Also, the superfamily needs its own mystic resident expert to magic troubles.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    That's a high order angel,and I think highly of her lol
    Yes, it is the highest.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

Extraordinary Member

Anyone have any good recommendations for fanfics either starring or heavily featuring Linda?

Extraordinary Member

Last year I started a fanfic where Linda joins the cartoon Young Justice team. I didn't post the first 2 chapters in the previous appreciation thread since she only showed up at the end of chapter 2, but she's a big part of chapter 3, which I just posted.
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1358984...rriors-of-Hope

How about we pretend that Kara does not exist and we have her back as actual Supergirl?

Quote Originally Posted by HsssH View Post
    How about we pretend that Kara does not exist and we have her back as actual Supergirl?

I want the same thing I want for Kon/conner, I want to release the shackles of the SUPER"girl" "boy" name, and branch out into their own unique and cool character. Unique, look, origin, powerset, personality, and goals
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

I want the same thing I want for Kon/conner, I want to release the shackles of the SUPER"girl" "boy" name, and branch out into their own unique and cool character. Unique, look, origin, powerset, personality, and goals
    I would like to see her channel her holy-based pyrokinesis and shaped it into constructs similar to Green Lanterns. She could use it to create a sword made out of holy fire.

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post
    Didio happened.
    She was sent to limbo and was rescued by The Fallen Angel, in Peter David's The Fallen Angel series at IDW.

Hey Baby--Wha's Happ'nin? HandofPrometheus's Avatar

Are we close to getting an omnibus? I really want one.

Quote Originally Posted by HandofPrometheus View Post
    Are we close to getting an omnibus? I really want one.
    I don't know about an omnibus but DC has released 3 TPBs reprinting 10 issues (plus annuals, specials, and the prelude story from Showcase) per volume, there are at least 3.

IDW has released 3 omnibuses The Fallen Angel which is IMHO the spiritual successor to Peter David's Supergirl.
    Vol. 0 collects all 20 issues of the DC run.
    Vols. 1 and 2 collect the bulk of the IDW run.
    There was also a 4 part mini-series called The Fallen Angel: The Return of the Son which is not collected in any omnibuses and can be found in it own TPB.
    Last edited by Cyberstrike; 01-27-2021 at 09:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Factor View Post
    Seraph is my favorite for her.
    That's so simple and perfect!!

Seraph and Shepherd. Like Nightwing and Flamebird. You don't know how much I was hoping Linda and Kon were Nightwing and Flamebird in the New Krypton arc.

Quote Originally Posted by 13th Superman View Post
    Seraph and Shepherd. Like Nightwing and Flamebird. You don't know how much I was hoping Linda and Kon were Nightwing and Flamebird in the New Krypton arc.

God thst would have actually been perfect, then blah when we found out, another perfect opportunity for DC, but again they blew it.

Seraph and shepherd are cool, I would rather kon have Sentinel, but I'm liking both names.

Extraordinary Member

She could also go by Ember, the name of the earth-angel before her.