Hair color
    Psi powers
    Flame powers
    Super suit
    Different look
    Looking for her daughter
    Having her parents and friends
    Etc etc etc
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    But how would she be when she comes back
    Height
    Hair color
    Psi powers
    Flame powers
    Super suit
    Different look
    Looking for her daughter
    Having her parents and friends
    Etc etc etc
    I had this fic last year for reintroducing her with hall her history intact. https://community.cbr.com/showthread...ion-2020/page4

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by sunofdarkchild View Post

Not just Superman in a skirt, with a distinct power-set, a well-developed supporting cast, and still the longest-running Supergirl series to date, Linda is the most underrated character in the Superman mythos. Her return would be a breath of fresh air with the current over-saturation of Kryptonians.
    Kryptonian Daisy Duke.

God I love Linda, I miss her a lot.
    I love her powered down /cartoon suit
    I love that she is about half as physically strong, but has psi blasts, flame violin, flaming wings, and teleportation to shore up her weaknesses.

Can't remember but I always thought she needed to sense evil, thought she could, but can't remember
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

That's a high order angel,and I think highly of her lol
    But there is a Seraph in DC already, no?

God I love Linda, I miss her a lot.
    I love her powered down /cartoon suit
    I love that she is about half as physically strong, but has psi blasts, flame violin, flaming wings, and teleportation to shore up her weaknesses.

Can't remember but I always thought she needed to sense evil, thought she could, but can't remember
    That was Buzz a demon turned human who could sense evil. He was punished for helping her and he also her ex-boyfriend helping her find the fire angel because she was separated from it in #50 and #51-#75 was her in the cartoon costume (which I've never liked in both the show and the comics I thought it looked stupid) looking for the fire angel, Comet the angel of love, and a third earth angel before an ancient evil corrupted and/or destroyed them while getting into adventures.

Quote Originally Posted by Stanlos View Post
    But there is a Seraph in DC already, no?
    An israeli superhero, but has been a lot of time since DC used him. Anyway, it would not be the case when they use the name for other character. Think of Damage, for example.
    "Never assign to malice what is adequately explained by stupidity or ignorance."

"Great stories will always return to their original forms"

"Nobody is more dangerous than he who imagines himself pure in heart; for his purity, by definition, is unassailable." James Baldwin

I want her looking like she did at the end of her series, the blue and white suit, angel and psi powers, able to branch from the SUPER family to the supernatural, while longing for her daughter back, named Seraph or any nice name thst might describe her very unique being