BANNED

Default Rahne Sinclair VS The Curse of Seven ComboStands

When she was very young, Rahne Sinclaire(the future Wolfsbane) stupidly read a random something out loud that somebody slipped into her prayer book. Which caused her to summon the Lord of Nightmares. While less than impressed, L-Sama decided to screw with Rahne's already-cursed life and cursed even further her with not one, but SEVEN COMBINED STANDS! Her Stands are:

1. Jotaro Kujo and Star Platimun. Yes. A stand which has a stand!

2. Text-to-speech Emperor of Mankind, whose own Stands are everybody else in the series on the Imperium side.

3. Kamina, whose Stands are the entire pre-timeskip Dai Gurren Dan(and their mecha)

4. Ultraman Geed. Whose Stands are Ultraman Zero and Ultraman Belial.

5. Eren Yaeger. Whose Stands are, well, a horde of bloody Titans.

6. Puri Puri Prisoner. Whose Stands are Tatsumaki and Genos.

7. Bulma. And her Stands are Beerus and Broly.

How much more screwed is Rahne, and how screwed is anybody who comes near her?

A ghost from the past. Fervidor's Avatar

I like how getting Jotaro and Star Platinum at the same time is one of the least ridiculous parts of this arrangement.

Two questions. First, can she summon multiple stands at once or is it a one at a time deal? Second, do they act like... er, standard stands who just quietly defends her and does whatever she wants them to do, or are they the kind who can act on their own and talk to her?

If they can talk, I actually imagine most of these people being pretty supportive, trying to build up her confidence and stuff. She might actually end up a genuinely badass hero (and probably only a little messed up) with them as mentors.

As for how screwed are everyone else... well, she basically has what amounts to a small army of super-beings at her beck and call. On top of, you know, being a werewolf. She should be able to wreck entire teams by herself. Sure, that's going to get her a lot of attention (say, Magneto obsessively trying to recruit her, SHIELD considering her a Hulk-level security risk, etc) but on the other hand I'm not sure Marvel Earth has anything that could overpower her. Kinda depends on how she reacts to suddenly being that powerful.

Also, I'm assuming nobody else can see her stands (except maybe telepaths?) since only other stand users can? So, from the perspective of everyone else, she's basically throwing around insane levels of psychokinetics by means of talking to her imaginary friends.
    "This doesn't look easy. But I bet it is!"
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Fervidor View Post

Two questions. First, can she summon multiple stands at once or is it a one at a time deal? Second, do they act like... er, standard stands who just quietly defends her and does whatever she wants them to do, or are they the kind who can act on their own and talk to her?
    Depends on the stands. For argument's sake, let's just say the more Stands manifest, the more confused Rahne will get(since she doesn't exactly have a genius brain lol FFS Jotaro would be smarter than she is by far) They can act on their own and talk to her, but, they're otherwise undetectable unless they manifest. Let's say a TP can only pick up on one of her Stands when it's already manifested itself, and at any other time its only Rahne.

If they can talk, I actually imagine most of these people being pretty supportive, trying to build up her confidence and stuff. She might actually end up a genuinely badass hero (and probably only a little messed up) with them as mentors.
    Rahne: *getting beaten to death by random mooks without defending herself*

Kamina: *appears and punches Rahne in the head so hard she flies halfway across the park* "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! If they wanna throw down, then what the hell are you waiting for!? Fight them like men!"

Rahne: *grows hair on her chest and a huge beard* ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!
    Last edited by T51R; 01-04-2021 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Jotaro would be smarter than she is by far
    Anime has taught me that being not very smart makes for a great hero, so she has that going for her.

Also, isn't Jotaro, like, actually very intelligent and very well educated? I kinda thought that was the main advantage of having him as a stand, otherwise you could have just straight up given her Star Platinum since he's really just a buff, tough dude by himself.

Rahne: *getting beaten to death by random mooks without defending herself*
    Don't stands protect you automatically? Like how Jotaro tried to shoot himself in the head and Star Platinum saved him, and that was back when he didn't know about stands and just assumed he was possessed by a demon.

So it would be more like someone tries to beat Rahne to death, only to get pummeled by an invisible Japanese bodybuilder.

Kamina: *appears and punches Rahne in the head so hard she flies halfway across the park* "WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU ARE?! If they wanna throw down, then what the hell are you waiting for!? Fight them like men!"

Rahne: *grows hair on her chest and a huge beard* ORAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~~~!
    The Emperor: IT IS APPARENT TO ME THAT YOU, YOUNG LADY, NEED A SERIOUS OVERHAUL IN THE MANNING UP DEPARTMENT. AND NO, YOU BEING FEMALE IS NOT RELEVANT TO THAT STATEMENT IN THE SLIGHTEST. I WILL NOT BE THE FAIRY GODMOTHER OF A SELF-PITYING LITERAL RED-HEADED STEPCHILD WITH A GUILT COMPLEX. IT IS BENEATH MY VERY CONSIDERABLE DIGNITY.

Rahne: AAH! Yer a talkin' skeleton!

The Emperor: OH GOOD. YOU HAVE BASIC OBSERVATION SKILLS. THAT'S A START.

Rahne: Th' reverend was reit, Ah pure am possessed by th' devil!

The Emperor: SEE, THIS IS EXACTLY WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT. WHAT YOU JUST SAID FILLS ME UNSPEAKABLE DISAPPOINTMENT AND ALSO MAKES ME WISH I HAD WIPED OUT ALL RELIGIONS MUCH EARLIER. BUT DO NOT WORRY, MY CHILD, BECAUSE AS YOUR BENEVOLENT MAN-EMPEROR I WILL MAKE SURE TO REMEDY THIS TRAVESTY. AND BY THAT I MEAN I WILL MOSTLY HAVE YOU SPEND TIME WITH ROGAL. HE IS GOOD WITH KIDS. SOMEHOW.
    -Homer Simpson.

"Optimism through stalwart skepticism is a defect not everyone is lucky enough to be cursed with."
    -Homestuck.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Jotaro was kind of a popular delinquent during Stardust Crusaders, but was a full on Marine Biologist during Diamond is Unbreakable and Stone Ocean. I'm all the cases, though, he was a very creative fighter, though part of that could be attributed to Stands just development powers as the plot demands, arguably especially with regards to Star Platinum.

BANNED

Rahne: Th' reverend was reit, Ah pure am possessed by th' devil!
    Emperor: "AT LEAST YOU WERE NOT BORN INTO THE 21st FOUNDING."

Rahne: "och?"

Emperor: *Orders Karstodes to tell Rahne the story of The Lamenters*

Rahne: *begins to lament uncontrollably*

Puri Puri Prisoner: "Poor dear! Well I usually reserve hugs for my honeys, but now more than anything, YOU need a hug! Come here..."

Rahne: KYAYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA~

Last edited by T51R; 01-05-2021 at 02:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by T51R View Post
    Puri Puri Prisoner: "Poor dear! Well I usually reserve hugs for my honeys, but now more than anything, YOU need a hug! Come here..."
    Genos: No. No, you are not. We are not going there. No.

Tatsumaki: I can't believe I'm saying this, but I agree robot boy.

Puri Puri: You do realize you two are my stands, right?

Genos: You do realize that no.

Tatsumaki: Which reminds me, I refuse to be your stand. You are my stand now.

Puri Puri: I'm pretty sure that is not how it...

*Tatsumaki telekinetically smacks him down*

Tatsumaki: You. Are. My. Stand. Now.
    -Homer Simpson.

-Homestuck.