Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by pageturner View Post
    I remember when Hercules and Cho went to the underworld they seemed to pass through other after lives. They ran into WASP (jan who as it turned out was not dead but in the microverse oops). It gave the impression they were all connected at some level. Although not sure how much choice you get on where you go or if most can travel from one to another.

yes I know this is a stretch.
    Given that god's of the dead are linked to mistress death to done extent, it sort of scans that afterlifes connect through her and maybe eternity too

At least it works as an idea for me too

Astonishing Member

About Sentry being allowed into Valhalla, I saw today that when interviewed by IGN about Venom reaching 200 issues, Donny Cates said Sentry being taken by Jane there was planned, reminding he has the keys to write the Thor corner of Marvel, including Valhalla, and he couldn't say more.

So I think Bob's best case scenario right now could be to stay dead or "dead" for the rest of King In Black (or until the very end) only to return in Thor's book or a spin-off story from it.

Cates also confirmed the God of Light is not related to him, which is something I'd gladly trade for Lemire's miniseries not being swept under the rug completely.
    Last edited by Wildling; 01-20-2021 at 07:28 PM.

Extraordinary Member

So are all the Valkyries coming back??

Quote Originally Posted by Wildling View Post
    About Sentry being allowed into Valhalla, I saw today that when interviewed by IGN about Venom reaching 200 issues, Donny Cates said Sentry being taken by Jane there was planned, reminding he has the keys to write the Thor corner of Marvel, including Valhalla, and he couldn't say more.

So I think Bob's best case scenario right now could be to stay dead or "dead" for the rest of King In Black (or until the very end) only to return in Thor's book or a spin-off story from it.

Cates also confirmed the God of Light is not related to him, which is something I'd gladly trade for Lemire's miniseries not being swept under the rug completely.
    I've said a few times now that Cates wouldn't have brought him back in 2017 just to off him for good. He'll be back.

At this point bringing him back won't do any good because Cates has already disregarded continuity on a huge scale and I'm not just talking about which sentry this should be.

...of the Black Priests Midnight_v's Avatar

I'm roughly a sentry fan. I just wish they'd left him dead and terrifying, instead of letting him be the Worf/Punching bag so now I just don't read anything with him. Its funny..

It went from eyeroll to "okay this dark avengers thing is pretty damn great" to Oh nice he's the leader of the great society to "Eyeroll" again.

He exists to fail nowadays too many characters used like that imho.
    My priority is enjoying and supporting stories of timeless heroism and conflict.
    Everything else is irrelevant.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Chris0013 View Post
    So are all the Valkyries coming back??
    Nah, I don't think so, Brunnhilde is supposed to be part of the team, but I'm still thinking she'll only appear as a spirit in Valhalla and not be physically brought back to life, and even if she is, it will likely be on a temporary basis, the book's focus is Jane and the so-called "original" Valkyrie.