Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by GenericUsername View Post
    PAD liked Pietro, Englehart loved Wanda and Vision. Zub loves Wanda now and a lot of the classic Avengers really. I think Ewing is really into the classic characters as well.

It's sadly not their choice to put them in comics. That is up to the editors and the higher ups at Marvel.
    I felt Kurt Busiek wrote a great Vision & Wanda. Kurt even made me like Simon again.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by PlanetaryDevastation View Post
    Byrne admitted that exactly why he did it. He hated that the Avengers treated him as a person rather than a toaster and his run was about correcting that. There was a twitter thread about it.
    IIRC, Vision referred to himself as a toaster during Steve Englehart's Avengers: Celestial Quest. I guess that was a dig at Byrne.

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    I felt Kurt Busiek wrote a great Vision & Wanda. Kurt even made me like Simon again.
    Yes he did. I was so glad that he pretty much corrected everything that Byrne did to Vision. The subject even came up in the Ask Kurt Busiek thread.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Shaw View Post
    IIRC, Vision referred to himself as a toaster during Steve Englehart's Avengers: Celestial Quest. I guess that was a dig at Byrne.
    It was. He has commented on it before and mentioned his distaste for it and questioned why are you in the business if you don't care what others have done before you?

Who here thinks White Vision is gonna get a new Disney Plus series? I think it's very possible. I think Wanda is gonna be featured more in huge crossover and event films in the future and won't star in television shows any longer. Why would they bring in White Vision if they weren't gonna do something about his OTHER family? Because it's possible Wanda and Vision won't meet again in the MCU. And I believe any new Vision Disney Plus show regarding family would be quite successful and compelling. Pity Wanda probably wouldn't have any role in it.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Who here thinks White Vision is gonna get a new Disney Plus series? I think it's very possible. I think Wanda is gonna be featured more in huge crossover and event films in the future and won't star in television shows any longer. Why would they bring in White Vision if they weren't gonna do something about his OTHER family? Because it's possible Wanda and Vision won't meet again in the MCU. And I believe any new Vision Disney Plus show regarding family would be quite successful and compelling. Pity Wanda probably wouldn't have any role in it.
    I'd like to see that. I think he could appear in Armor Wars and help War Machine out.

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I'd like to see that. I think he could appear in Armor Wars and help War Machine out.
    So would I. And I don't think they would have to connect his show to any other big event/crossover movie later on. I think MCU fans would appreciate that. But it will be awkward to see Vision and Rhodey meet again after the whole paralyzing business from Captain America: Civil War.

Ultimate Member

So would I. And I don't think they would have to connect his show to any other big event/crossover movie later on. I think MCU fans would appreciate that. But it will be awkward to see Vision and Rhodey meet again after the whole paralyzing business from Captain America: Civil War.
    I think this could be a moment for them to come to terms with what happened. Maybe as Vision regains his humanity, he tries to make up for it, assuming Rhodey is still unhappy about it.

Of the confirmed projects, Vision could also appear in Secret Invasion, but I'm doubting that. Any other connections from the comics they could use in the shows/movies?

I think this could be a moment for them to come to terms with what happened. Maybe as Vision regains his humanity, he tries to make up for it, assuming Rhodey is still unhappy about it.

Of the confirmed projects, Vision could also appear in Secret Invasion, but I'm doubting that. Any other connections from the comics they could use in the shows/movies?
    Not sure about further connections in the comics and the MCU. But if Rhodey and Vision meet up again, Vis could always say that that android who shot him out of the sky was some other dude.

Ultimate Member

Not sure about further connections in the comics and the MCU. But if Rhodey and Vision meet up again, Vis could always say that that android who shot him out of the sky was some other dude.
    Hahaha, that's when Vision regains his sense of humor. By connections I just meant any shows/movies which fans theorize he could show up in.

Hmm... ghost-Viz has no memories of Westview. that could be changed with a download from Wanda's memories. I wonder if that will eventually take place.

Hahaha, that's when Vision regains his sense of humor. By connections I just meant any shows/movies which fans theorize he could show up in.
    Your guess is as good as mine!

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    Hmm... ghost-Viz has no memories of Westview. that could be changed with a download from Wanda's memories. I wonder if that will eventually take place.
    Maybe she could touch the gem on his forehead like hex Vision did and help him get back his link to other things. But I think this is likely their way of having the relationship part. Which I'll hate. Because they were great together.
    Love is for souls, not bodies.

Ultimate Member

Maybe she could touch the gem on his forehead like hex Vision did and help him get back his link to other things. But I think this is likely their way of having the relationship part. Which I'll hate. Because they were great together.
    They may encounter each other again, but I can't be sure they'll ever be a couple.

Wonder what Vision's arc is gonna be from now on. They already adapted so many of his famous stories in the MCU. I don't see why he's still there!