Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Albert1981 View Post
    Wonder what Vision's arc is gonna be from now on. They already adapted so many of his famous stories in the MCU. I don't see why he's still there!
    I don't think they've adapted all of them. He's had over 50 years of appearances. But I'm guessing he'll try to regain his humanity.

Astonishing Member Drops Of Venus's Avatar

Wonder what Vision's arc is gonna be from now on. They already adapted so many of his famous stories in the MCU. I don't see why he's still there!
    His story with Wanda is clearly unfinished. The show ends with them literally promising they'll see each other again. I think they're gonna have some time apart, but it's inevitable they'll meet again. In the meantime, I think the attempt to rescue his humanity might be his main plot going forward. White Vision trying to understand what it means to be human, and what made his old self so different and unique. I think it has potential to be a pretty cool story.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    His story with Wanda is clearly unfinished. The show ends with them literally promising they'll see each other again. I think they're gonna have some time apart, but it's inevitable they'll meet again. In the meantime, I think the attempt to rescue his humanity might be his main plot going forward. White Vision trying to understand what it means to be human, and what made his old self so different and unique. I think it has potential to be a pretty cool story.
    Yeah, there's plenty they can do with him

Maybe he will date Carol while Wanda dates Simon like how it happened in Busiek's run.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by John Venus View Post
    Maybe he will date Carol while Wanda dates Simon like how it happened in Busiek's run.
    I don't know, I liked how Captain Marvel didn't have a forced romance in it

His new hot toy

Quote Originally Posted by Mik View Post
    I don't think they've adapted all of them. He's had over 50 years of appearances. But I'm guessing he'll try to regain his humanity.
    Yes, I think that's the path they're going forward with.

Quote Originally Posted by Cruelrain View Post
    His new hot toy
    Wow! That really looks like Paul. Thanks for posting dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    It definitely has the potential to be a cool story. He's like a new person now. And I agree, his story with Wanda is not finished, but I don't think they'll be seeing each other for a long while. Years perhaps.

Ultimate Member

It definitely has the potential to be a cool story. He's like a new person now. And I agree, his story with Wanda is not finished, but I don't think they'll be seeing each other for a long while. Years perhaps.
    I'd like to see the reaction from the other Avengers if he reunites with them.

I'd like to see the reaction from the other Avengers if he reunites with them.
    Yeah, it could get pretty awkward and funny.

Ultimate Member

Yeah, it could get pretty awkward and funny.
    I'd imagine he'll do some soul searching before the others meet up with him.

I'd imagine he'll do some soul searching before the others meet up with him.
    Should spend some time in a monastery in Tibet. Grow a beard and wear sandals.

Ultimate Member

Should spend some time in a monastery in Tibet. Grow a beard and wear sandals.
    Nah, Strange already did that in Nepal! He needs his own style

Yeah, you're probably right. Been there, done that.