Default Bat-tech: The Marvelous Mind of Mr. Fox (& Others...)(illustrated edition)

so I saw this awesome BatMecha from Batman: Black & White;

which got me thinking about all the great tech Lucius made for Bruce early in Tynion's run and over the years. so it made me wonder: what are some of y'all favorite tech for Batman or any of the Batfamily? with pictures!
    Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-03-2021 at 10:19 AM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

also, check out "The Signal Tape" a Duke Thomas fan project.

currently following:
    • DC: Red Hood: The Hill
    • Marvel: TBD
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

"power does not corrupt, power always reveals."

I meant to put this in the Bat thread *facepalm* I'll just wait for one of the mods to move it

EDIT: we made the leap! so I'll kick things off with...

The Echo! a Batmobile in your pocket, perfect for the Cape Crusader on the go!

Last edited by lemonpeace; 01-03-2021 at 12:44 PM.
    THE SIGNAL (Duke Thomas) is DC's secret shonen protagonist so I made him a fandom wiki

currently following:
    • Manga (Shonen/Seinen): One Piece, My Hero, Dandadan, Jujutsu Kaisen, Kaiju No. 8, Reincarnation of The Veteran Soldier, Oblivion Rouge, ORDEAL, The Breaker: Eternal Force

the Nightclimber!

a multi-terrain land to sky vechile that can scuttle up vertical surfaces, pounce, and track targets. it comes with some nice toys too, superheated nano-cutting wire grappling hook, miniature projectors called shadowcasters that project Batman's image to spook enemies, and (my favorite aspect) the Batshot.

currently following: