Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
The fact that she immediately checked to see if her quirk connected to the system makes me think she's some kind of master thief, possibly a "Black Cat/Catwoman" type, which would be really cool to see in this series.

Wouldn't that be some weird twist of fate, that it was Stain's words that directly led to this rise in villains, and now they are somehow able to use his words to counteract the villains taking power, to dismay wanna-be villains and reinvigorate some semblance of support for the public.

I'm actually really curious to see how a rematch with Muscular would go, since I have no idea if it would be an "easy clean sweep" for him. He did have to go over 100% to take him down, but he was also pretty much brute forcing it, while now he has up to 45% free control, much faster agility and skill, plus three extra quirks. I do think this Midoriya could probably handle Stain one-on-one.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
While that would be cool, it seems a bit too lowend for her to be tossed into Tartarus. This is the place where the worst of the worst are left to rot. So what could she possibly have stolen to end up there. The mystery angle is what makes this brief appearance fun.

That would be a weird twist. If they could somehow turn his zeal towards good that would be a cool development. *hope for a Suicide Squad with Stain and Gentle on the team is reignited*

I'm thinking that Deku's current 100% is closer to OFA true power than when he defeated Muscular, so he might be able to deal more consistent damage. And yeah, he should be able to move better now, and can see him messing up Muscular's movement with Black Whip. That would actually be cool, if he won a rematch by out-thinking Muscular and combining his quirks against him, rather that straight breaking his body again. Stain would probably be screwed now.
end of spoilers