Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
I believe, outside of the original costume that was destroyed, the only time he's ever worn the bunny hoody was when Mirio forced it on him during their first encounter with Overhaul. And the only time I can recall he's ever worn the mask was in the first chapter of Team-Up Missions. So this will be the first time he's ever actually put both on for battle. And yeah, "Black Suit Deku" is the perfect definition for this.
end of spoilers

spoilers:
Yo and Tatami are a couple, and I think outside of Natsuo and his unnamed girlfriend, are the only characters in the series in a relationship, so that definitively helps. If anything, Deku should easily be able to outspeed him no issue now, though seeing Muscular jump around like that with ease does make me realize he's basically this series' Hulk.
end of spoilers

spoilers:
I've already seen a couple "DO YOU BLEED? YOU WILL" memes
end of spoilers
spoilers:
There is also Rock Lock and his wife too. Also, i remerber Muscular asking Deku to show him his blood during their first fight, so this time Deku would go with "show me yours" lol.

Being a bit more serious i was actually a bit dissapointed, i wanted to see more Izuku centric chapter instead of just Yo getting kicked by Muscular, but i do like the idea of a remacth, hell with Deku's luck he is probably getting a remacth with Overhaul (because he is gonna find a way of being a problem again) and Stain at this pace.
end of spoilers