Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
After Kota and the fox girl embrace Izuku, the star-head guy from Chapter 1 speaks to the crowd how all this time they've been the just the "spectators" and they need to be more than that now to help and support the heroes, as the crowd agrees to Izuku's entry. At the same time, Nezu communicates with Aizawa, still in Central Hospital, missing an eye and having a robo-leg, and revealing that Kurogiri has also been there the entire time, trying to once again wake him/Oboro up.
end of spoilers

spoilers:
Just some more really sweet stuff as the civilians finally accept Izuku to stay. Hoping Horikoshi gives us a name for the girl soon, only so long we can only call her "tall fox waifu". That dude from Ch. 1 gets to be the MVP with his speech as it looks like people will start to realize they need to be more active in their society beyond only letting the heroes handle all the burden.

Also we get a pretty big answer to the question of "Why wasn't Kurogiri also broken out of Tartarus?" being "He was never there!" The fact that they're doing experiments to not just Kurogiri, but also the other Nomu they had locked up makes me wonder if that will payoff in any way, or if it will just be exclusive to Shirakumo returning.

And now that Izuku's finally getting his rest, looks like we'll be getting next arc very soon. I have no idea what exactly they'll be doing next, but I'm hoping we get a check-in on Shigaraki and the League just to see what exactly AFO is making them do.
end of spoilers
spoilers:
One thing that struck me was the fox lady saying that she was turned away from some shelters because they wouldn't allow Heteromorphs. I don't remember that sort of prejudice being mentioned before.

Given she's been mentioned/alluded to now two chapters in a row, I suspect we will be checking in on Toga next.
end of spoilers