Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
spoilers:
That does remind me of something funny I've seen a bunch of people talk about online, that Endeavor and all the heroes are pretty much okay with letting this child kill themselves all on their own and basically doing nothing. Which it does make sense, since they admit they need Midoriya in order to bait out the League, and Endeavor is obviously really bad at this kind of :relationship" thing, it's just funny to think about, and also leads in to why he so easily lets the other students try to handle it.
end of spoilers

Motivation is definitively leagues above the other two villains, so hoping Flect Turn's character ends up being just as interesting too, especially since I still don't think his design holds up as well as Nine and Wolfram currently.

If I had to predict the way the plot is gonna go based on the trailers we have:
-The Heroes being assembled and assigned all across the world, with Endeavor Agency going to Otheon
-The action sequence of them all in their black stealth suits, which ends with Deku being blamed for murder cause of a Trigger bomb.
-He goes on the run with Rody because he has/knows something about Humarise.
-The climax has everyone fighting in their respective cities, and Deku confronting Flect Turn at their base.
Crack theory: Deku's gonna get injected with some Trigger so that's how he fights at 100% in this final battle

Also, checking out the official movie website has some cool extra information regarding what all the character team-ups are, and some profiles of the new heroes and villains. Some of my favourites is that one of the new heroes is named "Claire Voyance" (and her Quirk is Clairvoyance), and one of the villains is literally just Lady Nagant except she's got a bow and arrow now.

https://heroaca-movie.com
Can't go wrong with a lady with a bow and arrow