spoilers:
All Might is attacked by some villains, but he scares them off through sheer force of will. Midoriya continues to head toward Lady Nagant, when he's surprised by the revelation she possesses another Quirk now, thanks to All For One, allowing her to shoot at him from the air. With nothing else left, he creates a Smokescreen to distract his opponent long enough to unleash for the first time the Quirk of the third user, Fa Jin. The Quirk allows him to build up and release kinetic energy, which he uses to blast his way through a building, grabbing ahold of Lady Nagant.
end of spoilers

spoilers:
This chapter has one of those moments where I always think about a character I like and I'm going "Are they really one of my favs?" and then something happens and I go "Oh yea they are definitively are!" Just All Might intimidating the villains like nothing is such a fantastic moment. And it gets even better when you realize the panelling is almost identical to Stain's "big moment" from the end of his arc, which is such ingenuous paralleling and attention to detail.

I like that while Fa Jin is still kinda a "power" Quirk, it does fit in line with the more "support" focused line-of-thinking of the others, it's a power-up that lets him increase the output of his power, but it's also one he can't easily overuse.

Unless we get another weird twist next chapter, I'm expecting probably learning a bit more about Nagant's history and/or Overhaul making his move to show what he can do now.
end of spoilers