Page 8 of 35 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

spoilers:
    Some more Todoroki interaction which was nice. The idea of the top 3 heroes teaming up would be cool if I cared for Hawks and Best Jeanist and I'm not keen on them butting in to the Todoroki or One For All business.

Of course One For All is now in the public eye, which is going to be very interesting on how Deku and All Might deal with this. Also looks like finally we are getting to the Deku Coma Arc
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Animation looking pretty top notch, you can tell just from these images they're not just gonna "take it easy" for this little arc and are making the fights as dynamic as possible. It's funny it took this long for one of the songs to be called "No. 1". I also especially love the build up at the end there. They've been hiding the *BIG thing* this entire time, so that little tease just makes it all the more exciting.
    The arc is all about the students showing off after all. Class B gets to show that they're on par with class A. Class A gets to show how far they've come at this point in the story. And Shinso get to prove that he's ready for the hero course. So it's great that Bones is giving this student showcase the love it deserves in the animation department. I'm especially happy that Iida's big moment seems to be getting some top tier animation.

And the hype for the big reveal hits real good.
    Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Season 5 already looks good. Also nice to see Dish// doing the opening. Interesting their last song was the opening to Zoids: Wild, so I'm hopefully.
    Not familiar with the band, but I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.
    spoilers:
    There's lots of really nice little moments in the first half as kind of an aftermath to all the heavy stuff. Rei immediately going on her knees to apologize to Dabi which Hawks nervously reacts to (also Best Jeanist's comment about "illegal denim" made me laugh). The whole interaction regarding Hawks learning about Shoto's scar, Rei taking responsibility, Shoto's uneasinesses, and Hawks recognizing that strength in Shoto that he's been able to look ahead and face his family, something he could never do. You also have Natsuo's comment to remind that this isn't a completely resolved issue with them and he's still uneasy about it. I also love that Hawks has made himself Endeavor's PR person and has already started preparing public statements.

But now the REAL JUICY STUFF. I was expecting just Endeavor and that group learning about One For All after everything they've heard and seen, but now that even the media knows the name, we're very much inching closer to it just coming out in public and that is both really exciting and scary to find out where it goes (though I wonder how the hell they even found out about him muttering that in the first place, unless Burnin or one of the other interns who overheard on the comms told them). Pretty much every character is gonna have a completely different reaction to the reveal and that alone is gonna be incredibly intriguing. And throwing Hawks in I have no idea how he's gonna perceive all this and what action they'll take. Hopefully next chapter we finally get to see more of the other predecessors.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Seeing Hawks genuinely flustered by Rei's apology was surprisingly delightful for me since he's so easy going that he's rarely caught off guard. I do like it when character like that have to take a step back like this. And the whole exchange that followed was just pleasant. Shoto's little "Whut?" face when Hawks praised how he could move forward was really funny for me. In general, the whole scene continues the momentum of delicate positivity fromt he previous chapter.

I'm glad that Natsuo made it clear that he's still not ok with Endeavor just in general. Being able to look past those grievances and work together for the family takes a lot of strength.

Also, we got the hint that some international heroes might be popping up down the line. That would be a really interesting development.

I'm really interested in how All Might and Deku might differ in their responses when One For All is brought up. They have very different experiences in general, especially with what Deku is going through right now, and I think that there might be some split between them in regards of how to handle it. Not necessarily a big conflict, but just different viewpoints. I doubt that they'll go public with it though, since it is very valuable information, but more people are about to find out for sure. I just hope that Deku takes a moment to reveal One For All to his friends and Inko before anybody else. But yeah, before all that we need to see Deku hash things out with the vestiges.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Some more Todoroki interaction which was nice. The idea of the top 3 heroes teaming up would be cool if I cared for Hawks and Best Jeanist and I'm not keen on them butting in to the Todoroki or One For All business.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I think that Best Jeanist and Hawks are there to act as narrative support and to get a new system going where the heroes are helping each other carry the situation rather than relying on the ranking system. I doubt that they'll be too important in anything relating to actually confronting Dabi or dealing with OFA.
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post

Not familiar with the band, but I'm liking what I'm hearing so far.
    Hrere is the intro they did for Zoids: Wild https://youtu.be/ATndadUr20E

spoilers:
    I think that Best Jeanist and Hawks are there to act as narrative support and to get a new system going where the heroes are helping each other carry the situation rather than relying on the ranking system. I doubt that they'll be too important in anything relating to actually confronting Dabi or dealing with OFA.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Maybe, but I would prefer they would leave things like Dabi and the mystery of One For All to the actual people who are linked to those plots, rather than just forcing some popular characters in for the sake of it
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Seeing Hawks genuinely flustered by Rei's apology was surprisingly delightful for me since he's so easy going that he's rarely caught off guard. I do like it when character like that have to take a step back like this. And the whole exchange that followed was just pleasant. Shoto's little "Whut?" face when Hawks praised how he could move forward was really funny for me. In general, the whole scene continues the momentum of delicate positivity fromt he previous chapter.

I'm glad that Natsuo made it clear that he's still not ok with Endeavor just in general. Being able to look past those grievances and work together for the family takes a lot of strength.

Also, we got the hint that some international heroes might be popping up down the line. That would be a really interesting development.

I'm really interested in how All Might and Deku might differ in their responses when One For All is brought up. They have very different experiences in general, especially with what Deku is going through right now, and I think that there might be some split between them in regards of how to handle it. Not necessarily a big conflict, but just different viewpoints. I doubt that they'll go public with it though, since it is very valuable information, but more people are about to find out for sure. I just hope that Deku takes a moment to reveal One For All to his friends and Inko before anybody else. But yeah, before all that we need to see Deku hash things out with the vestiges.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Horikoshi's definitely really good with getting the best pacing regarding when to throw in any humorous or moment of levity so it never feels too tonally distracting, like also with Bakugo's freakout near the end.

I didn't notice until someone mentioned, but several of those silhouetted heroes are actually some of the heroes that very briefly appeared in Two Heroes, which is a nice little touch. It probably won't be for a while, and it's not as likely, but I hope if American heroes do end up showing up we can see the return of Captain Celebrity from Vigilantes.

How they want to handle Shigaraki (which is almost certain one of what they're talking about) could be a very big sticking point, especially regarding how he might want to "save" him. I imagine the two of them have probably been preparing for how to tell people for a while now, so mostly been preparing for how they might react. All Might's already shown to be more unsure regarding OFA's recent development, so I can see him getting very defensive if some who learn about it may try to "use" him. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a thing that the "important people", Endeavor, Hawks, etc., and his closest allies, Class 1-A, his mom, etc., learn the full truth, while his connection to OFA remains a secret to the public, since that would just be hell for everyone. Maybe they say something like "One For All is a secret weapon to defeat All For One", both vague enough and technically the truth.

Also very nervous to see how Shoto takes the news. He probably won't be *that* mad when he learns the full story, but he technically did lie MULTIPLE times to him so I can see him potentially being upset. (And of course if Endeavor learning the revelation might break him anymore than he already is)
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    Maybe, but I would prefer they would leave things like Dabi and the mystery of One For All to the actual people who are linked to those plots, rather than just forcing some popular characters in for the sake of it
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Best Jeanist I'd say feels like is gonna be more in an overall supportive role, while Hawks I do think is gonna become very heavily involved in the Dabi stuff, just given his connection to them all. It also does make sense why Hawks could be involved with the OFA stuff, cause he's the investigative type so when a mystery this big is unveiled, he's gonna want to learn more for himself. Plus with how much of a wild card Hawks is, it does throw a big monkey wrench into everything.

I also wonder if this "Top 3" of Endeavor, Hawks, and Jeanist is gonna connect to 1-A's "Big 3" in some way. Bakugo's got Jeanist and Shoto's got Endeavor, so would this mean Hawks would try to get closer to Midoriya? If he learns the extent of OFA I could see that as a possibility, (being very hands on regarding fate of the world stuff) though as long as he still keeps Tokoyami close by since that's important.
    end of spoilers

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:
    I didn't notice until someone mentioned, but several of those silhouetted heroes are actually some of the heroes that very briefly appeared in Two Heroes, which is a nice little touch. It probably won't be for a while, and it's not as likely, but I hope if American heroes do end up showing up we can see the return of Captain Celebrity from Vigilantes.

How they want to handle Shigaraki (which is almost certain one of what they're talking about) could be a very big sticking point, especially regarding how he might want to "save" him. I imagine the two of them have probably been preparing for how to tell people for a while now, so mostly been preparing for how they might react. All Might's already shown to be more unsure regarding OFA's recent development, so I can see him getting very defensive if some who learn about it may try to "use" him. I wouldn't be surprised if it becomes a thing that the "important people", Endeavor, Hawks, etc., and his closest allies, Class 1-A, his mom, etc., learn the full truth, while his connection to OFA remains a secret to the public, since that would just be hell for everyone. Maybe they say something like "One For All is a secret weapon to defeat All For One", both vague enough and technically the truth.

Also very nervous to see how Shoto takes the news. He probably won't be *that* mad when he learns the full story, but he technically did lie MULTIPLE times to him so I can see him potentially being upset. (And of course if Endeavor learning the revelation might break him anymore than he already is)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I would be a bit surprised if we get to see those exact heroes from Two Heroes again, if only because they seemed somewhat unimportant. But including their shilouettes is a nice touch. They do mention that there's a lot of papperwork involved, and that there isn't really anyone to handle it right now, so we will probably have to wait somewhat for heroes from other countries. Which is fine, I really want the story to focus on the kids now. I know it's popular fan theory that Izuku will one day follow All Might's footsteps and study in America at some point. That would probably be a good point for a timeskip. But that's down the line.

I wonder if Izuku will be disappointed in Shigaraki's identity being another thing he wasn't informed about or if he'll just shrugg it off understandingly, the best version would be some kind of combination. They might both have to compromise in trying to keep it as much of a secret as possible while still informing some people. I do wonder if the entire class will find out at this stage. Ochako, Iida and Todoroki are shoe ins I'd say, not sure about the rest. The vagueness approach sounds plausible.

I actually think that Shoto will be largely ok with it. Maybe a bit disappointed since he did notice the connection and brought up individual parts of it with Izuku here and there only for Izuku to lie, as you say. But I think he'll understand wanting to keep a secret, even from close friends.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I would be a bit surprised if we get to see those exact heroes from Two Heroes again, if only because they seemed somewhat unimportant. But including their shilouettes is a nice touch. They do mention that there's a lot of papperwork involved, and that there isn't really anyone to handle it right now, so we will probably have to wait somewhat for heroes from other countries. Which is fine, I really want the story to focus on the kids now. I know it's popular fan theory that Izuku will one day follow All Might's footsteps and study in America at some point. That would probably be a good point for a timeskip. But that's down the line.

I wonder if Izuku will be disappointed in Shigaraki's identity being another thing he wasn't informed about or if he'll just shrugg it off understandingly, the best version would be some kind of combination. They might both have to compromise in trying to keep it as much of a secret as possible while still informing some people. I do wonder if the entire class will find out at this stage. Ochako, Iida and Todoroki are shoe ins I'd say, not sure about the rest. The vagueness approach sounds plausible.

I actually think that Shoto will be largely ok with it. Maybe a bit disappointed since he did notice the connection and brought up individual parts of it with Izuku here and there only for Izuku to lie, as you say. But I think he'll understand wanting to keep a secret, even from close friends.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    Yeah they don't need to actually show up/be important, but background/silhouette appearances are nice. And I agree too that it'd be cool to see some world building and stuff like that, but sticking in Japan with the core cast and not worrying about time jumps and the like would be best for the story. Also, honestly, now I'm really starting to believe, especially if The Three Musketeers movie does end up being about them travelling abroad, that one of those silhouettes, if not the main one in the centre, will be in that movie. Nine briefly cameoed in a chapter before he was revealed, so it's very possible Horikoshi did it again.

I do overall it might end up easier if he tells the whole class, cause I can imagine it being harder both in-universe and story writing to justify "Why did he tell this classmate but not this classmate, etc". I do see most of them reacting similarly, bitter a bit that he lied, but when they learn the true extent of what it is and what it means, they're more understanding.
    end of spoilers

My Hero Academia: Team-Up Missions, Vol. 1 is coming out in two weeks time

My Hero Academia: Team-Up Missions, Vol. 1 is coming out in two weeks time
    Over here at least (in North America), it came out this week. I had read fan translated versions of these chapters a while ago, but it's still super nice to finally have an official release that more people can check out. As a big fan of School Briefs, seeing more one-off stories like these I am absolutely all for. I also love Yoco Akiyama's work on the art cause at times it is almost near identical to Horikoshi's work and that is extremely impressive (she was one of his assistances after all).

It is really weird that there is like no one out there translating the chapters as they come out, so just been waiting till the next volume release (which isn't ready yet), to see if anyone will do it then. Especially after learning about some of the plots of future chapters (Midoriya working alongside Tokoyami and 1-B Darkness guy, Shoto, Bakugo, & Kirishima teaming up with Camie at a theme park, Monoma messing with 1-A again), just makes me even more excited to wanna see them!

Over here at least (in North America), it came out this week. I had read fan translated versions of these chapters a while ago, but it's still super nice to finally have an official release that more people can check out. As a big fan of School Briefs, seeing more one-off stories like these I am absolutely all for. I also love Yoco Akiyama's work on the art cause at times it is almost near identical to Horikoshi's work and that is extremely impressive (she was one of his assistances after all).

It is really weird that there is like no one out there translating the chapters as they come out, so just been waiting till the next volume release (which isn't ready yet), to see if anyone will do it then. Especially after learning about some of the plots of future chapters (Midoriya working alongside Tokoyami and 1-B Darkness guy, Shoto, Bakugo, & Kirishima teaming up with Camie at a theme park, Monoma messing with 1-A again), just makes me even more excited to wanna see them!
    Over here in Ireland it isn't due until 24th March but I already pre-order it with my local comic shop

The big info dump we were waiting for is here.

spoilers:
    Midoriya wakes up in the vestige world where he encounters the previous users ready to talk with him (with the 2nd & 3rd still obscured). AFO's Brother reveals that they've now been able to freely communicate with each other thanks to how much OFA has grown. He meets the 4th user and wielder of Danger Sense, who's name is Hikage Shinomori, who reveals that he had held the power for 18 years, training it in secret, before suddenly dying of "old age" (the information All Might had scratched out in the notebook).

As it turns out, One For All is so powerful that those who already possess a Quirk can not handle it due to how the nature of the "Quirk Factors" and the relationship with their bodies, and that All Might became the perfect user because he was Quirkless, and thus OFA became *his*. They then conclude that the Quirk can't be passed down to another who already has one, and that due to how few Quirkless people there are in the world now, Midoriya may end up becoming the last user. And after the talk concludes, Nana asks Midoriya if he can kill Shigaraki.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    There is definitely alot to dissect and think about the revelations and ramifications of pretty much everything here. Firstly, I find it unintentionally hilarious seeing the 2nd & 3rd users basically in time-out in the corner. I read one theory that they haven't revealed themselves yet because they haven't accepted Midoriya, which I like and makes alot of sense, though I feel like hiding their faces will just fan the "Time Travelling Bakugo" flames and I just have to bite my tongue in exasperation lol.

I like the very quick chemistry we see of Hikage and Banjo, it's a fun dynamic to show they have history with each other, plus just really nice to finally have a name to the face, and the notebook mystery resolved. It was something I wondered if any of the users would think about just using "their turn" to just make the power as strong as possible in secret, so the Quirk killing him in the end is definitively the wrinkle that shows why they never did it again.

I also really like how the twist recontextualizes things, but still makes sense without contradicting anything. We always just assumed pairing One For All with a Quirk-user is the smart idea because they essentially get two extremely strong powers, but given what we had learned throughout the series about the strain multiple Quirks can have on a body, turns out that is exactly what happened with OFA too. Plus ironically making Midoriya's constant bone breaking a "best case scenario". It also inadvertently solves one of All Might's biggest worries about people finding out the secret and being pressured to "pass it on to someone else".

And then Nana's declaration at the end. I could see this as just being a test and following up with "Kill Tomura, Save Tenko", etc., or maybe it's like Gran Torino and she's just too tired and feels he needs to be stopped at all cost. I do feel like in the end, Midoriya's final decision will probably be something along the lines of, in the worst case in a battle to the death, he probably would (they nearly killed him in the last fight), but at least right now, he's gonna do all he can NOT to just simply kill him, and at least deal with AFO first.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    A really good infodump which really puts the pressure on Deku. He's now (possibly) the last wielder of One For All but his own lifespan could be cut short. The fact that the 2n and 3rd users are still obscured and looks like they are being forced to stand in the corner does make you wonder if anything will be made of this or is it just because Deku doesn't have any info on them, he can't intereact with them. Of course, Nana hits him with the can you kill the Big Bad question, which we already know Deku's answer as he believes Tomura needs saving.
    end of spoilers

The big info dump we were waiting for is here.

spoilers:
    Midoriya wakes up in the vestige world where he encounters the previous users ready to talk with him (with the 2nd & 3rd still obscured). AFO's Brother reveals that they've now been able to freely communicate with each other thanks to how much OFA has grown. He meets the 4th user and wielder of Danger Sense, who's name is Hikage Shinomori, who reveals that he had held the power for 18 years, training it in secret, before suddenly dying of "old age" (the information All Might had scratched out in the notebook).

As it turns out, One For All is so powerful that those who already possess a Quirk can not handle it due to how the nature of the "Quirk Factors" and the relationship with their bodies, and that All Might became the perfect user because he was Quirkless, and thus OFA became *his*. They then conclude that the Quirk can't be passed down to another who already has one, and that due to how few Quirkless people there are in the world now, Midoriya may end up becoming the last user. And after the talk concludes, Nana asks Midoriya if he can kill Shigaraki.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    There is definitely alot to dissect and think about the revelations and ramifications of pretty much everything here. Firstly, I find it unintentionally hilarious seeing the 2nd & 3rd users basically in time-out in the corner. I read one theory that they haven't revealed themselves yet because they haven't accepted Midoriya, which I like and makes alot of sense, though I feel like hiding their faces will just fan the "Time Travelling Bakugo" flames and I just have to bite my tongue in exasperation lol.

I like the very quick chemistry we see of Hikage and Banjo, it's a fun dynamic to show they have history with each other, plus just really nice to finally have a name to the face, and the notebook mystery resolved. It was something I wondered if any of the users would think about just using "their turn" to just make the power as strong as possible in secret, so the Quirk killing him in the end is definitively the wrinkle that shows why they never did it again.

I also really like how the twist recontextualizes things, but still makes sense without contradicting anything. We always just assumed pairing One For All with a Quirk-user is the smart idea because they essentially get two extremely strong powers, but given what we had learned throughout the series about the strain multiple Quirks can have on a body, turns out that is exactly what happened with OFA too. Plus ironically making Midoriya's constant bone breaking a "best case scenario". It also inadvertently solves one of All Might's biggest worries about people finding out the secret and being pressured to "pass it on to someone else".

And then Nana's declaration at the end. I could see this as just being a test and following up with "Kill Tomura, Save Tenko", etc., or maybe it's like Gran Torino and she's just too tired and feels he needs to be stopped at all cost. I do feel like in the end, Midoriya's final decision will probably be something along the lines of, in the worst case in a battle to the death, he probably would (they nearly killed him in the last fight), but at least right now, he's gonna do all he can NOT to just simply kill him, and at least deal with AFO first.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    That theory is crazy and ridiculous (i supposed that a time travelling quirk isn't impossible, but i don't anything like it in this manga) but who knows, is not impossible for Horikoshi to go off the rails at some point.

I agreed with the rest thought, i like Banjo and Hikage playfull dynamic and the reveals about OFA, props to the guy that presented that theory when the manga was in his first year lol (althought his reason for Midoriya being the last user were a bit different than canon).

I also think that this is what gonna make Midoriya and All Might to reconsider sharing the secret at some point, if most people would die almost immediatly for trying to steal that quirk, then is not a risk worth taking. Also Togata and Nighteye really doged a bullet there lol.

As for the whole "killing Tomura" thing, i assure you that Deku somehow is gonna save Tomura by the end of this series, is not gonna be immediate and i'm pretty sure that Shigaraki is gonna do something more horrible before he turns into a Shimura again, but with how idealistic this story is and how much emphasis is put in saving over winning (is Deku main driving force) just beating/killing Shigaraki is not gonna work as a satisfying conclusion for Midoriya's characther arc
    end of spoilers.
    "Wow. You made Spider-Man sad, congratulations. I stabbed The Hulk last week"
    Wolverine, Venom Annual # 1 (2018)
    Nobody does it better by Jeff Loveness

"I am Thou, Thou Art I"
    Persona

Extraordinary Member

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I do kinda like the idea that at least two of the vestiges haven't accepted Izuku yet, but if that's the case then they're both pretty damn petty. It's not like they have any other better option going for them than to help the current weilder, so just doing their best Tamaki-impersonations isn't helping anyone. Or maybe the other weilders are making them stand like that because "If you can't say anything nice then shut up."

Banjo continues to be an absolute delight. His interactions with Hikage are indeed a treat (I also only now noticed the lightning bolt pattern that appeared when Danger Sense is used, feels like a neat little nod to the spider-sense it's most likely inspired by), but I also like how much of a big bro/cool uncle he's being to Izuku. It makes me look forward finding out more about them all and seeing them interact with Izuku, which might happen more often from now on.

The series was constantly showing us how the human body just can't handle multiple quirks without severe repercussions, but we all thought that OFA was a cool workaround for that. That turning out to not be the case is a really nice twist that isn't really a twist, but more like a conclusion to a bunch of ideas that were presented throughout the series. It makes me wonder if AFO has suffered in some as of yet unrevealed fashion due to having multiple quirks, or maybe his main quirk protects him from that. And poor Nine was basically just adding strain to his already sick body.

Could be that Nana realises how much her attempt to protect her family failed and she wants to make things right, and maybe she believes that Tenko is no longer there, much like how Obi Wan didn't think there was any way to save Anakin from Darth Vader anymore. I think that Izuku will take her thoughts and feelings into consideration, but he needs to confront Shigaraki at least one more time. Which would mean that he has to save him from All For One.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    A really good infodump which really puts the pressure on Deku. He's now (possibly) the last wielder of One For All but his own lifespan could be cut short. The fact that the 2n and 3rd users are still obscured and looks like they are being forced to stand in the corner does make you wonder if anything will be made of this or is it just because Deku doesn't have any info on them, he can't intereact with them. Of course, Nana hits him with the can you kill the Big Bad question, which we already know Deku's answer as he believes Tomura needs saving.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I don't think Midoriya's lifespan will be cut short, since he also didn't have a Quirk so One For All naturally fit into place for him just like All Might, while the Quirk's evolution and the others emerging being an irregularity that only he could handle for now, while other Quirkless people could potentially be safe too. (Quick somebody call up Melissa as a backup!)
    end of spoilers

Quote Originally Posted by TheCape View Post
    spoilers:
    That theory is crazy and ridiculous (i supposed that a time travelling quirk isn't impossible, but i don't anything like it in this manga) but who knows, is not impossible for Horikoshi to go off the rails at some point.

I also think that this is what gonna make Midoriya and All Might to reconsider sharing the secret at some point, if most people would die almost immediatly for trying to steal that quirk, then is not a risk worth taking. Also Togata and Nighteye really doged a bullet there lol.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    The worst part about the theory isn't even that it's a time travelling Quirk being used, it's that Eri's Rewind somehow becomes strong enough to rewind someone back in time and that's how he gets sent there. That is just WAY too ridiculous even for this series, with nothing really to back it up over vague "what if".

That's also the tragic irony when they briefly reference Nighteye too, that if they knew about the issue with OFA earlier/could get in contact with each other, potentially their fallout and disagreements regarding the next successor would've never happened.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I do kinda like the idea that at least two of the vestiges haven't accepted Izuku yet, but if that's the case then they're both pretty damn petty. It's not like they have any other better option going for them than to help the current weilder, so just doing their best Tamaki-impersonations isn't helping anyone. Or maybe the other weilders are making them stand like that because "If you can't say anything nice then shut up."

Banjo continues to be an absolute delight. His interactions with Hikage are indeed a treat (I also only now noticed the lightning bolt pattern that appeared when Danger Sense is used, feels like a neat little nod to the spider-sense it's most likely inspired by), but I also like how much of a big bro/cool uncle he's being to Izuku. It makes me look forward finding out more about them all and seeing them interact with Izuku, which might happen more often from now on.

The series was constantly showing us how the human body just can't handle multiple quirks without severe repercussions, but we all thought that OFA was a cool workaround for that. That turning out to not be the case is a really nice twist that isn't really a twist, but more like a conclusion to a bunch of ideas that were presented throughout the series. It makes me wonder if AFO has suffered in some as of yet unrevealed fashion due to having multiple quirks, or maybe his main quirk protects him from that. And poor Nine was basically just adding strain to his already sick body.

Could be that Nana realises how much her attempt to protect her family failed and she wants to make things right, and maybe she believes that Tenko is no longer there, much like how Obi Wan didn't think there was any way to save Anakin from Darth Vader anymore. I think that Izuku will take her thoughts and feelings into consideration, but he needs to confront Shigaraki at least one more time. Which would mean that he has to save him from All For One.
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    I just thought of another potential option that these two were the only ones that were forcefully given OFA, since it's been established while OFA can't be forcefully taken, it can be forcefully given, which could be why they are distant from the rest, since they never truly accepted it in the first place. It wouldn't be a surprise to learn that AFO's Brother desperately passed it on to some unwilling person before he died, and then did the same to someone else, especially considering they're complete unknowns in the real world too.

His appearance also just makes me so happy to remember he's showing up in the anime soon and excited to see how he will sound (in Japanese & English)!

The only issues AFO seemed to face as far as we know with his Quirk were only after his fight with All Might, which in that instance some of the powers were keeping from him dying, but they also weren't necessarily helping him get better either. When you consider the Nomu and Shigaraki, who all had to have their bodies remodelled in order to even handle multiple powers, it feels like Gigantomachia is the only one so far that can handle multiple Quirks with no true hinderance on his body, and that's pretty much just because his Endurance quirk gives him near unlimited stamina. And then you can throw in someone like Shoto who is the "cheat" to this dynamic, a power that acts like 2 Quirks, when it's really 1.

I am most expecting after all this he's gonna talk with Gran Torino about it too, not only to learn about whether the theory that he's Nana's real husband is true or not, but also I think it would be great to see a callback to the hospital scene after All Might vs. All For One. When Gran Torino tells All Might he can't be getting too emotionally involved and seeing Shigaraki as "less than a villain", and after their encounter during the War, telling Midoriya something along the lines of "Do what you think is right".

All these revelations also made me realize in hindsight why some of the decisions from the War arc were made. Like how even with the Quirk erasing bullets and AFO in play, no one lost their Quirks, or how someone who already did, Mirio, got his back. Turns out it's so that they couldn't be easy potential "OFA successors/replacements" for the story to deal with.
    end of spoilers

spoilers:
    I don't think Midoriya's lifespan will be cut short, since he also didn't have a Quirk so One For All naturally fit into place for him just like All Might, while the Quirk's evolution and the others emerging being an irregularity that only he could handle for now, while other Quirkless people could potentially be safe too. (Quick somebody call up Melissa as a backup!)
    end of spoilers
    spoilers:
    It would be cool for Melissa to turn up and Deku to offer her One For All if something was to happen to him.
    end of spoilers