Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    I cannot describe how much I adore Cowan on Vic. Every goddamn panel was gorgeous and popped in a way not many artists can match.
    It's a bit funny to look back though at how 90's it was with Vic's baggy clothes and mullet. (not to mention Shiva's look)

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Robanker View Post
    Was it Question Quarterly #5 where Vic went back for Moira to find out she moved on because he's awful at keeping in touch?
    Sorry I can't help you. I read the issue when it came out but don't remember any details of the story.
    Meanwhile here is the cover to Issue 5.

QuestionQuarterly5.jpg

Solving mysteries, exposing corruption, and.... helping kids learn the alphabet!

Q is for Question...
    q is for question.jpg

Mighty Member

Back in the days when The Question and Green Arrow would frequently team up, as they both were featured in somewhat adult orientated comics (O Neil/Grell respectively) somewhat separated from the DCU

As much as I like both runs, I prefer to see them both on the JLA satellite.

Astonishing Member batnbreakfast's Avatar

The cover above is awesome. Last Weekend I watched the JLU episode where Question, GA and Supergirl team up. Is the conspiracy nut/Fox Mulder interpretation a thing in the comics, too?

Astonishing Member signalman112's Avatar

House ad for Detective Comics Annual #1, Green Arrow Annual #1, and The Question Annual #1.

AnnualAds.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by batnbreakfast View Post
    The cover above is awesome. Last Weekend I watched the JLU episode where Question, GA and Supergirl team up. Is the conspiracy nut/Fox Mulder interpretation a thing in the comics, too?
    In recent times yes, he plays that mold in the Event Leviathan mini series, Superman cameos, and somewhat in his mini series...it has a more serious tone to it though.

I'm pretty sure the JLU writers lifted the conspiracy nut from the Rorschach character, as he was not that way before the cartoon.

The cartoon version however remains my favourite interpretation of him, Vic discovering the Baskin & Robbins conspiracy.

Quote Originally Posted by The no face guy View Post
    I'm pretty sure the JLU writers lifted the conspiracy nut from the Rorschach character, as he was not that way before the cartoon.
    LOL! Reminds me of The Question #17 (June, 1988):

Too bad it didn't go so well in the end, though

Last edited by K7P5V; 05-06-2021 at 06:15 PM. Reason: Made Adjustments.

Mighty Member

Har! I remember that.

I tried re-reading some of the old Charlton stuff and Vic did not show signs of being a conspiracy buff...but he's definitely colder. I'm pretty sure Rorschach is Dikto's character on steroids.

Love at first sight? The Question & Huntress's first meeting, Batman Chronicles #15

^^ I'd never read that. I might have to dig it up. Too bad his hair was miscolored though.

Question:
    -- Do you prefer the Question with dark brown hair or black hair?

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    LOL! Reminds me of The Question #17

Too bad it didn't go so well in the end, though

I was hoping this would have been noted in Doomsday Clock. In my head canon, the Question reading Watchmen was like Barry Allen reading about Jay Garrick. I just wish that the existence of the Watchmen story in DC's main universe would have at least been mentioned and clarified.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    ^^ I'd never read that. I might have to dig it up. Too bad his hair was miscolored though.

Question:
    I liked him with red or blond hair. Granted I feel like the gigolo stuff should change his hair. Maybe he could use it to recreate facial features? Allows him to fool biometric scanners.

Quote Originally Posted by the illustrious mr. kenway View Post
    I liked him with red or blond hair. Granted I feel like the gigolo stuff should change his hair. Maybe he could use it to recreate facial features? Allows him to fool biometric scanners.
    The Trinity of Sin Question was able to adapt other faces. I don't need it for Vic - he's not the Avenger or Human Target, but that's me.

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post

Question:
    It's a short story in the back of Batman Chronicles written by Greg Rucka. It eventually leads up to Huntress Cry for Blood, some years later.

As for hair colour, I forgot that it changes when he uses the gas. I'm not really bothered by what colour it is, so long as Vic is alive and well as Q, it's all good.