Page 19 of 19 FirstFirst ... 91516171819

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    You’re totally right and I ultimately think the X-Office should have done a better job of distributing the characters. Marauders and Excalibur certainly could have spared one of their more well-known characters to give this book at least a bit of a bump.
    It did very much have the feel of those who launched first getting first pick, while the second wave had to make do with the characters that were left. But I expect a lot of that was also up to editorial wanting the big names out there in that first round of books.

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    She did but I wouldnt buy the book for her as it was a quick cameo
    With at least another Board Member still to be revealed, Wind Dancer's appearance might hint at it being her. As it stands, she'd fit into the cast.

Astonishing Member

Someone just told me that Wind Dancer shows up in X-Corp too. We eating good y'all.
    And she now has a title and job too

Can I just say how much I love that the three full-time teachers of the Academy X era (Karma, Dani, and Northstar) just do not trust Xavier's intentions towards the younger generation of mutants, even on Krakoa? It’s just such a neat bit of character continuity.

spoilers:
    Yup. Wind Dancer just got a legitimate role acting as an ambassador for Krakoa to Mojoverse and now we may never get to see that explored.

Maybe X-Factor should have had at least one A-lister in the roster to increase it's popularity, but it was really a blessing for forgotten characters.
    end of spoilers
    X-Factor should have had Nightcrawler IMO and should have been the go-to book for existential explorations. Spurrier really isn't my thing and the first Way of X is my least favorite of his X-Work so far.

After losing Polaris, Kurt, Mystique, and bigger doses of Speed and Wind Dancer would've been great.