Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by The Big G View Post
    SO I think we need some NXM Hellfire Gala outfits.
    Watch Marvel do something disrespectful and have them be the waiters passing out finger food.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Watch Marvel do something disrespectful and have them be the waiters passing out finger food.
    Well Anole already works a the bar. Im sure he can call up on his friends to help him cater

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Just have Madrox do all that.

What do you guys think would be a good story that will reunite the New X-Men kids in the Krakoa era?

They’ve been through so much but I think I would want them to have a story arc that puts them against the Purifiers and they complete their mission successfully because of all the experience they have gained from their past experiences.
    Last edited by CGAR; 03-20-2021 at 02:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    What do you guys think would be a good story that will reunite the New X-Men kids in the Krakoa era?

They’ve been through so much but I think I would want them to have a story arc that puts them against the Purifiers and they complete their machine successfully because of all the experience they have gained from their past experiences.
    I hope some of them fight with Nimrod again

Them not buying that Rockslide is really dead and going in the Otherworld to find him. Probably crossover/conflict with Excalibur.

or

Them not buying the councils's excuses about why Ruth isn't back, and trying to find out the truth. Probably cross-over with X-Factor.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    Them not buying that Rockslide is really dead and going in the Otherworld to find him. Probably crossover/conflict with Excalibur.

or

Them not buying the councils's excuses about why Ruth isn't back, and trying to find out the truth. Probably cross-over with X-Factor.
    Both, please! With Williams writing.

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post

or

Rockslide’s death has been the best catalyst for pitches involving the kids. Would love a squad to explore Otherworld and the multiverse for answers.

Anole, Mercury, Bling!, Wind Dancer, Hellion, Indra, Surge, and Pixie

Along the way they can also revisit Mojoworld / Sofia’s connection to them

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster Sinister View Post
    Rockslide’s death has been the best catalyst for pitches involving the kids. Would love a squad to explore Otherworld and the multiverse for answers.

Anole, Mercury, Bling!, Wind Dancer, Hellion, Indra, Surge, and Pixie

Along the way they can also revisit Mojoworld / Sofia’s connection to them
    You do realize the first option is a great excuse to kill more of them, right?

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I just read the issue of X-Factor with Rockslide. I really don't know what to make of it, frankly. But I was a bit amazed at how goofy everyone was acting but not so much the coldness of Charles as he's been acting all over the map for a while. But them he's also the brains and he may just be overly confident with being able to get to the bottom of it and bringing him back, though that doesn't seem to be what they are saying in story to most people.

I enjoyed Sofia's appearance in XF as well.

They’ve been through so much but I think I would want them to have a story arc that puts them against the Purifiers and they complete their mission successfully because of all the experience they have gained from their past experiences.
    In my opinion the arch nemies for these kids are the Purifiers so many of them died because of the bus and then the attack on the mansion.

Any time these kids even hear the word Purifer it should bring about PTSD. I would love to see a young version of the Purifers who are being trained to be holy warriors against mutants. With everything happening with Krakoa there are so many built in excuses for them to increase recruitment

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    You do realize the first option is a great excuse to kill more of them, right?
    Since when has Marvel ever needed an excuse to kill New X-Men? My signature exists for a reason.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by From The Shadows View Post
    I just read the issue of X-Factor with Rockslide. I really don't know what to make of it, frankly. But I was a bit amazed at how goofy everyone was acting but not so much the coldness of Charles as he's been acting all over the map for a while. But them he's also the brains and he may just be overly confident with being able to get to the bottom of it and bringing him back, though that doesn't seem to be what they are saying in story to most people.

I enjoyed Sofia's appearance in XF as well.
    I have been waiting for Santo to just shatter his way out of that distant rocky whatever that emerged from the failed resurrection with his old enthusiasm back. If he's every potential self all tangled up in there, the 'real him' that we remember should be in there too, and *on an island full of telepaths* someone should be able to help get him 'un-tangled.'

Yanno, if one of them could get off their ass and try.

And yeah, it was nice to see Sofia again. I wonder if that was it, the teeny ray of sunshine Academy X-era fans are going to get, and other than David in X-Factor, Elixir being OOC as one of the five, and the occasional stalk-by of Laura in a group scene, we are never going to see most of them again?

I don't know if Surge or Dust or Mercury or Tag or Icarus have even gotten a speaking line, during this Krakoan era...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    I have been waiting for Santo to just shatter his way out of that distant rocky whatever that emerged from the failed resurrection with his old enthusiasm back. If he's every potential self all tangled up in there, the 'real him' that we remember should be in there too, and *on an island full of telepaths* someone should be able to help get him 'un-tangled.'

Yanno, if one of them could get off their ass and try.

And yeah, it was nice to see Sofia again. I wonder if that was it, the teeny ray of sunshine Academy X-era fans are going to get, and other than David in X-Factor, Elixir being OOC as one of the five, and the occasional stalk-by of Laura in a group scene, we are never going to see most of them again?

I don't know if Surge or Dust or Mercury or Tag or Icarus have even gotten a speaking line, during this Krakoan era...
    Most likely not. Marvel has made it clear they no longer consider the NXM anything other than generic teen wallpaper. Look how many times fans have asked for something with them, and it just leads to more Eyeboy or Goldballs. Or Glob. GLOB IS NOT A NEW X-MAN. No one at Marvel even wants to address why the NXM didn't tell Cyclops and Xavier to hit the bricks and go their own way at LEAST since Utopia fell, even though one of the central driving aspects of their identity was how they'd lost faith in the elder X-Men. You would THINK that would have led to them striking out on their own. It's why they're STILL treated as students other than a rare outlier like Laura (and even she gets patronized by the likes of Kwannon, who'd been DEAD for nearly as long as Laura had been racking up a body count in the four digits as a child assassin) even though they should have graduated HIGH SCHOOL, much less to full X-Men status, years ago.

You can call me pessimistic if you like, but facts are facts. Marvel Editorial doesn't see the NXM as anything other than part of an interchangeable student body without an identity of their own.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Most likely not. Marvel has made it clear they no longer consider the NXM anything other than generic teen wallpaper. Look how many times fans have asked for something with them, and it just leads to more Eyeboy or Goldballs. Or Glob. GLOB IS NOT A NEW X-MAN. No one at Marvel even wants to address why the NXM didn't tell Cyclops and Xavier to hit the bricks and go their own way at LEAST since Utopia fell, even though one of the central driving aspects of their identity was how they'd lost faith in the elder X-Men. You would THINK that would have led to them striking out on their own. It's why they're STILL treated as students other than a rare outlier like Laura (and even she gets patronized by the likes of Kwannon, who'd been DEAD for nearly as long as Laura had been racking up a body count in the four digits as a child assassin) even though they should have graduated HIGH SCHOOL, much less to full X-Men status, years ago.

You can call me pessimistic if you like, but facts are facts. Marvel Editorial doesn't see the NXM as anything other than part of an interchangeable student body without an identity of their own.
    Well at least we have the trades and fanfics.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.