Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    They really need to give Hellion and Surge more love. The two de facto leaders.
    Also Wind Dancer but i I guess she got her resurrection issue.
    Because if Surge were being remotely in character she'd just be telling off the elder X-Men like she already did to Xavier.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Because if Surge were being remotely in character she'd just be telling off the elder X-Men like she already did to Xavier.
    What would she be telling them off about in the age of Krakoa?
    Maybe the allowances granted to some of the less savory mutants? Emplate etc?

They really need to give Hellion and Surge more love. The two de facto leaders.
    Also Wind Dancer but i I guess she got her resurrection issue.
    There will never be enough love given to Wind Dancer.
    I humbly request moooooaaaarrrrrrrr!

I think some of us will be happy tomorrow.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    There will never be enough love given to Wind Dancer.
    I humbly request moooooaaaarrrrrrrr!
    Wind-Dancer is definitely one of the New X-Men era characters I was thinking of when I was wanting to see designs for Gala-wear for their generation. Something all fluttery that 'dances on the wind' would seem like a must. Some sort of pastel blue ribbons that twirl around her as she moves, for instance. They don't even have to be attached to her other clothing, as mixing active use of your mutation into your 'look' seems to be a thing, as with Storm, Emma and Iceman.

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    And hey, just for fun, if any of the New X-Men generation where going to show up at the Hellfire Gala, what would they wear?

The only one I imagined was Wallflower, in a gown that looked like a marble wall, with a stylized graffiti rose spray-painted on it. A literal 'wall-flower.' And an unsubtle metaphor, in that she sprays her pheremones on you to change you, as the tag-artist changes the wall with his paints.
    Prodigy was being teased as wearing a butterfly dress and Mercury was just essentially naked with colors moving about her skin...so yeah.

Im gonna miss x-factor so much because Leah was the only writer to give us Academy X-Men cameos w dialogue.

I dont care if they are one sentence. Ill take what i can get.

Im gonna miss x-factor so much because Leah was the only writer to give us Academy X-Men cameos w dialogue.

True.

Also she gave us the resurection of many X-kid , including DJ and Wind Dancer

Prodigy and Speed were a thing (and not just a hint)

At least we have Way of X for Pixie , Loa and Mercury (Anole in New Mutants is out of character)
    I hope the gala issue will be great, fingers crossed.

spoilers:
    Yup. Wind Dancer just got a legitimate role acting as an ambassador for Krakoa to Mojoverse and now we may never get to see that explored.

Maybe X-Factor should have had at least one A-lister in the roster to increase it's popularity, but it was really a blessing for forgotten characters.
    end of spoilers

Incredible Member Lady Midnight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    spoilers:
    Yup. Wind Dancer just got a legitimate role acting as an ambassador for Krakoa to Mojoverse and now we may never get to see that explored.

Maybe X-Factor should have had at least one A-lister in the roster to increase it's popularity, but it was really a blessing for forgotten characters.
    end of spoilers
    For me the Academy X kids were the A-Listers
    My flag is bacon.

spoilers:

end of spoilers
    Thing is, though, who was left that would be considered A-List? Even the ones barely being used by their writers (Storm, Rogue, Jean) were technically spoken for, and it seems Nightcrawler was being held back for a specific role.

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Thing is, though, who was left that would be considered A-List? Even the ones barely being used by their writers (Storm, Rogue, Jean) were technically spoken for, and it seems Nightcrawler was being held back for a specific role.
    You’re totally right and I ultimately think the X-Office should have done a better job of distributing the characters. Marauders and Excalibur certainly could have spared one of their more well-known characters to give this book at least a bit of a bump.

I'd like to see Hellion get shanghaied into Maruaders. Especially with Storm having just left.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Someone just told me that Wind Dancer shows up in X-Corp too. We eating good y'all.

BANNED

Was this books cancellation confirmed?

Someone just told me that Wind Dancer shows up in X-Corp too. We eating good y'all.
    She did but I wouldnt buy the book for her as it was a quick cameo