Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 323839404142

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    She didn't like Dust wearing that conservative outfit because she herself came from a conservative house with her father who threw her out when she didn't fit that stereotypical image of a Japanese girl by being a mutant.

So when she sees Dust wearing that burka she can only see a woman who is choosing to conform to this conservative idea of how women should act and dress while also being a mutant. She can't understand why a woman would choose to do that. Which makes sense for the character.

As for the Jubilee thing that was the same reason she tried to get Prodigy to leave. He wasn't a mutant anymore and thus would be put in danger. So she started acting mean to get him to leave.
    Oh there was a whole discussion on twitter that you would disagree with. Do you listen to the Cerebro podcast on twitter?

People have different reads on Surge. Thats all Im going to say.

She wasnt trying to protect Jubilee. She basically said she was useless as a basic human now.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    I like Surge a lot I can't believe that people don't like her that much
    They hated Surge because he told them the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.

I like Surge and like many good characters, they can be polarizing.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

I like Surge too but she did say some dumb bitchy **** but she also called out the older generation which is a plus.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Oh there was a whole discussion on twitter that you would disagree with. Do you listen to the Cerebro podcast on twitter?

People have different reads on Surge. Thats all Im going to say.

She wasnt trying to protect Jubilee. She basically said she was useless as a basic human now.
    Yeah i do listen to that podcast during the Prodigy and Dust episode my god they were killing her like she was a villain I was shocked.

I disagree about the Jubilee one it was coming from the same place of Prodigy imo. If you don't have powers you are going to be a liability out on the field. Remember she saw Prodigy get gutted by Balasco or what ever his name is. She was just mean in her messaging

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Maxime is serious talent and big X-youth fan.
    He's done some really lovely pieces since then on his instagram. Some including Sofia.

Agreed. Glad to know he likes Sofia. In fact, I've stumbled upon a few fanart entries from other artists...

Love to see the fan art flowing. I truly thought any hope for Sofia's return was long over until this era and now that she's back, I should be pleased but I find myself becoming increasingly feral in my desire to see her MOAR. The elimination of X-Factor and the potential for her cameo-inclusion still chafes me.
    Can't say I fully understand how precisely Sofia managed to control her wind to updraft her skirt and avoid her hair in that last image but its still a skillfully rendered piece.

I love Garbarini's NXM art, but I'm desperate to see a vol 2 of his original super-hero comics.

51fXQSX8LSL._SX342_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Agreed. Glad to know he likes Sofia. In fact, I've stumbled upon a few fanart entries from other artists...

OMG im obsessed with this third image. I wish theyd elevate her X-Men status. Pepe Larraz drawing her with a good writer.

As we go into a new year, I'm going to manifest Julian & his friends getting a book. If we work together, our unbridled desperation might make a difference in the universe.

2022: The Year of Hellion. The Year of X-Students.
    Quote Originally Posted by JB View Post
    Hellion is the talk of the boards and rightfully so.