Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Soraya is totally having a cherry limeade there. Don't assume!

I wonder who that is Mercury is with? Hisako?
    According to the artist it's a Shirley Temple.

And yep, that's Hisako. A callback to their appearance together in Pixie Strikes Back.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Way of X today? Do you mean Onslaught Revelation perhaps? I thought Way of X ended.
    My bad Onslaught Revelation. Since it’s same artist and writer I’ve just been thinking of it as another issue of Way of X.

Did you see Wind Dancer in X-Corp today? Did she do anything?

Also BoBQ gave me my Wind Dancer cameo of her dancing in the air in the Temple <3

So happy we got to see so many X-Kids today ! Spurrier spoiled us ! And i'm glad spoilers:
    Pixie and Blindfold
    end of spoilers are going to appear in the new title after Inferno ! Hope there will be more guest like in Way of X

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Also BoBQ gave me my Wind Dancer cameo of her dancing in the air in the Temple <3
    She got a all white costume and is there main media contact

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mirai View Post
    So happy we got to see so many X-Kids today ! Spurrier spoiled us ! And i'm glad spoilers:
    Pixie and Blindfold
    end of spoilers are going to appear in the new title after Inferno ! Hope there will be more guest like in Way of X
    So are they just glossing over the

spoilers:
    No Precogs rule
    end of spoilers

Or was this addressed in the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    So are they just glossing over the

spoilers:
    No Precogs rule
    end of spoilers

Or was this addressed in the book?
    They didn't explain in Onslaught Revelation. It will probably be addressed after spoilers:
    Inferno and whatever changes about Destiny.
    end of spoilers

edit: In regard to my main interest in Academy X and the Onslaught Revelation, spoilers:
    I wasn't expecting her to have a big role or anything, but I was still disappointed with how inconsequential Mercury was to everything. It's nice that her and Loa patched things up. Oh, well. Maybe I'll get something that I enjoy more sometime soon.
    end of spoilers
    Last edited by Paragon; 09-22-2021 at 01:43 PM. Reason: I don't like double-posting

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

You can kind of see her behind Warren's shoulder in kne scene but nope. She doesn't do anything.

Incredible Member

They should have addressed Mercury+Bling! before making her date Loa.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Husk View Post
    You can kind of see her behind Warren's shoulder in kne scene but nope. She doesn't do anything.
    Well to be fair it felt like nothing happend in this whole serie. At least she can add this to her resume, same with Neal. A new uniform for sofia and a new codname for Neal would have been nice tho, but is Tiny Howard we are talking about, her priorities were to make Monet act insane and make Angel a himbo.
    Last edited by Milici; 09-22-2021 at 02:14 PM.

You know what? A story heavily involving the New X-Men, and none of them being killed, I call that a win. Everything else is a very welcome bonus.
    (gotta keep expectations low)
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

For some reason, I was thinking of a Rival Schools/New X-men crossover

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    edit: In regard to my main interest in Academy X and the Onslaught Revelation, spoilers:
    I wasn't expecting her to have a big role or anything, but I was still disappointed with how inconsequential Mercury was to everything. It's nice that her and Loa patched things up. Oh, well. Maybe I'll get something that I enjoy more sometime soon.
    end of spoilers
    I feel you. Hopefully she'll find a place on one of the titles relaunching next year, along with some of the other neglected Academy characters, like Hellion and Surge.

Quote Originally Posted by Milici View Post
    They should have addressed Mercury+Bling! before making her date Loa.
    As long as it's not confirmed on panel that she and Bling! broke up, I'm just going to assume Mercury has two girlfriends now and everyone is cool with that.

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    I feel you. Hopefully she'll find a place on one of the titles relaunching next year, along with some of the other neglected Academy characters, like Hellion and Surge.
    Expectations may dim, but hopes always remain high. Every time a new title is announced, I usually try to figure out some random reason Mercury should be a part of the book.

It's been so long, I honestly don't know the last time Surge was a featured character in a story arc. Was it the AvX stuff with Avengers Academy?

Quote Originally Posted by Starfish View Post
    As long as it's not confirmed on panel that she and Bling! broke up, I'm just going to assume Mercury has two girlfriends now and everyone is cool with that.
    I think Cessily's earned it at this point. If only Loa's powers synced up better with shiny Bling! and Mercury.
    Last edited by Paragon; 09-22-2021 at 06:33 PM. Reason: Rephrase

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    Expectations may dim, but hopes always remain high. Every time a new title is announced, I usually try to figure out some random reason Mercury should be a part of the book.

It's been so long, I honestly don't know the last time Surge was a featured character in a story arc. Was it the AvX stuff with Avengers Academy?
    Yeah, I think it was in Avengers Academy.

Who knows, maybe they'll get to fight Nimrod again in Inferno, seeing how they kicked his butt before. One can dream, right?