Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Hello my fellow Acadmey student fans. Just wanted to inquire. Research purposes.

If a New X-Men titles was launched. And I'm not asking you who your favorites are but I know itll probably come down to that.

But my inquiry is if there was a new team of six. Who would be the go to faces to you that scream New X-Men Academy. Youre like yup thats the Academy team for sure.

The pinnacle team of this generation.

Please don't just pick your favorites.
    Well, I'm going to pick one favorite because I refuse to not pick Mercury.

I will go with Mercury, Rockslide, Hellion, Surge, Prodigy, and Wind Dancer.

I debated Pixie, but left her out, mainly because her focus period came at the tail end of the series and she's been elevated so much more as a general X-Men character since it ended that I don't think of her as an Academy kid as much as the others.

BANNED

Hello my fellow Acadmey student fans. Just wanted to inquire. Research purposes.

If a New X-Men titles was launched. And I'm not asking you who your favorites are but I know itll probably come down to that.

But my inquiry is if there was a new team of six. Who would be the go to faces to you that scream New X-Men Academy. Youre like yup thats the Academy team for sure.

I really started with the KYost team (particularly the X, Hellion, Surge, Rockslide, Dust, Mercury, Prodigy, and Elixir "core") so that's probably what I'd draw from.

Hellion, Surge, Rockslide, Mercury, Anole, Dust. I'd love to add Laura, but that would be playing favourites and she has plenty of opportunities to appear elsewhere.
    Last edited by Starfish; 07-02-2021 at 01:47 PM.

I know Laura was with that core team. But she left them behind years ago and she can carry her own title now.

I think my go to would be Hellion, Surge, Prodigy, Mercury, Rockslide and Anole.

But that's also me leaving out a lot of others I'd like to see on the team.

But that's also me leaving out a lot of others I'd like to see on the team.
    Six was a good number; it made cuts necessary. I would have loved to have included Anole and Dust, but choices had to be made.

Yeah Wind Dancer wasn't part of the core team but I would love for her two be a co-lead of a new team.

It's hard to pick only six of them.
    Prodigy, Surge, Hellion, Rockslide, Mercury and... Indra for a change.
    Bringing back the old, killing the young: that's the Marvel way

Trance,Wind Dancer, Dust, (new) Rockslide, Anole and Jay Guthrie

Helf of these have nearly no development at all and could be interesting with a few nudges. The other half are quite interesting to me, and have a lot to explore (Dust's religion, Wind Dnacer being a mutant again, Anole losing his friend but keeping him at the same time)

As far as I'm concerned Surge, Prodigy and Hellion are a must after that you can get creative

Since Elixir is with the 5 and Laura is in X-men while Armor is in Sword no need to add them. Anole , Rainboy are being used in new mutants. Pixie is in Way of X

I think adding Onyx would be a good replacement for Rockslide since Rockslide isn't all the way there mentally now. He's a pretty clean slate

Then I think you need someone who was a victim of the bus attack Rubber Maid was the first person Surge saw after the blow up.

Then you can go a bunch of different ways Wither for anti social dude redeem himself for teaming up with Selene. Wind Dancer for Hellion love connection. Wallflower got sniped in the head which really effected Elixir. She was also deemed a priority by Nimrod that she had to die first because it said she kills the Purifiers. Icarus got used badly and betrayed the team getting everyone killed so a. Dust or Mercury would also be safe choices cause they have lots of development and story

So my team would be Surge, Prodigy, Hellion, Oynxx, Wallflower, Rubber Maid

However if you want a more traditional Academy X team meaning people that most fans of the characters would remember

Surge Prodigy Hellion Rockslide Anole Wallflower

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Going for diversity every way and powers

Hellion, Surge, Dust, Anole, Indra and Pixie.

As I believe these for week together, are popular and a good combo of powers and characteristics
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Mighty Member

Tag, DJ, Trance, Wind Dancer, Match, and Dust

Hellion, Surge, Rockslide, Anole, Prodigy, and Mercury.

Wind Dancer actually has a role over in X-Corp. Ditto Pixie in Way of X. Anole's playing cameo roles over in New Mutants, but I really want to see him and nuRockslide interact.

Quote Originally Posted by Paleo_Rage View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Alex. View Post
    Trance,Wind Dancer, Dust, (new) Rockslide, Anole and Jay Guthrie

Helf of these have nearly no development at all and could be interesting with a few nudges. The other half are quite interesting to me, and have a lot to explore (Dust's religion, Wind Dnacer being a mutant again, Anole losing his friend but keeping him at the same time)
    Tag, DJ, Trance, Wind Dancer, Match, and Dust
    Awesome! Both are definitely great teams that I'd be most interested in reading about!

Most of you were just picking your favorites but from the gist of it I got that Hellion Surge and Prodigy are a strong core for a New X-men squad it’s unfortunate that 2 have been almost completely MIA in this era.

Incredible Member bladeofdarkness's Avatar

Prodigy, Armor, Surge, Helion, Rockslide, Anole, Pixie.
    In my dream scenario, this is the team I'd pick, with the possible addition of Mercury if there's room.