Page 33 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Just read Trial of Magneto and my theory is that it’s one to the Academy X kids that killed Wanda. They were the most damaged during M-Day. Williams has highlighted them as a group before and during that EW interview yesterday she mentioned that they are the group with the most trauma (and X-Factor was a book all about trauma). In terms of who it could be specifically, probably Mercury or Hellion (or maybe a group effort).

Not sure how to feel if Hellion or Mercury did the deed.
    Le Suck it, Dolphin!

-God I am so tired.

SCOTT SUMMERS AND EMMA FROST DESERVED BETTER.

Quote Originally Posted by AJpyro View Post
    Not sure how to feel if Hellion or Mercury did the deed.
    Only speculating them cause of the metal aspect, but i could honestly be completely off.

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    Just read Trial of Magneto and my theory is that it’s one to the Academy X kids that killed Wanda. They were the most damaged during M-Day. Williams has highlighted them as a group before and during that EW interview yesterday she mentioned that they are the group with the most trauma (and X-Factor was a book all about trauma). In terms of who it could be specifically, probably Mercury or Hellion (or maybe a group effort).
    Hellion's a wild card since no one uses him anyway; he could do anything and be anywhere. For Mercury, I'm going to hope that Si Spurrier's comment about her and Loa in the last X-Men Monday means she's not going to end up tossed in the hole with Sabretooth:

I’m very much leaving the door open for these two — at the very least I’m going to show them starting over in their own way, without any other arseholes involved. Maybe something becomes of that, maybe it doesn’t.

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Kingdom X View Post
    What interviews were those again?

I think it might come down to whether the Council believes she acted under the influence of Onslaught, because at this point I'd be surprised if Mercury wasn't involved.
    Last edited by Starfish; 08-19-2021 at 07:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Delta88 View Post
    What interviews were those again?
    https://ew.com/books/x-men-comics-wr...ts-house-of-x/

You’ll have to dig a little bit, but it comes up once they start talking about young mutants.

Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

I wonder how many X-kids will show up in the last issue, and how many of them will die because of the Cruciball !

im so happy he tolerates my questions lol

Astonishing Member Su_Whisterfield's Avatar

Just in case you needed proof that calling out of whitewashing characters is noticed...

Picture 1 from my copy of Way of X 2 on ComiXology.
    190E251B-A5A9-4393-B8DF-8FFA692747C2.jpg

Picture 2 from Way of X 2 on Marvel Unlimited.
    C889A6EB-467D-4F44-A213-EA4B6BA1DB55.jpg

That looks much better and more like Loa.

So, a question about precogs: What happens to Preview when she tries to sign up for the Crucible? Obviously Destiny and Blindfold are having their resurrections being prevented, but Jessie is alive and just needs to be restored. Do they put the CLOSED sign up when someone sees her coming?

Quote Originally Posted by Paragon View Post
    That looks much better and more like Loa.

So, a question about precogs: What happens to Preview when she tries to sign up for the Crucible? Obviously Destiny and Blindfold are having their resurrections being prevented, but Jessie is alive and just needs to be restored. Do they put the CLOSED sign up when someone sees her coming?
    Said it before, will say it again, I can’t believe that Marvel don’t have a bible for every major character with correct history, power details and physical appearance. Writers and artists (and colourists) shouldn’t have to google characters, they should concentrate on telling the story, the bible should do the leg work for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Su_Whisterfield View Post
    Said it before, will say it again, I can’t believe that Marvel don’t have a bible for every major character with correct history, power details and physical appearance. Writers and artists (and colourists) shouldn’t have to google characters, they should concentrate on telling the story, the bible should do the leg work for them.
    They should have it but maintaining such a thing would require effort they don't seem able or willing to give. Then there's seriously people who go "what about artist style!? That's more important!" whenever stuff about inconsistent art/appearances is brought up.

Quote Originally Posted by scourge View Post
    They should have it but maintaining such a thing would require effort they don't seem able or willing to give. Then there's seriously people who go "what about artist style!? That's more important!" whenever stuff about inconsistent art/appearances is brought up.
    It would be a cow to set up, but once up and running, it would be so useful.
    Or even one just for character appearances.
    I did work for a comics company who did Warner Brothers characters under licence and we had colour sheets for every character (my job was to ensure Tweety Pie wasn’t put against a background the same yellow as him, for example ).