Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TraneTrax View Post
    Nezhno showed up in the background in the latest issue of Cable with kid Gladiator. Honestly it was my favorite part of that issue.

X-men Red gave me hope that Nezhno was going to get some development, and we did get some, but now...he's back to being wallpaper. I'm crossing my fingers that he will show up expectantly. If DJ is getting some love then I can keep hope alive.
    I want to see him show up on Jean's upcoming X-men team and their development from Red followed up on

DJ using his powers for the first time in comics and Pixie using her dust.

Praise be Spurrier

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by K7P5V View Post
    Late to the party, I know. But, I must say I totally think your redesign is awesome!

Here's hoping 2021 will be a big year for Hope Abbott (A.K.A. Trance):

How is she supposed to walk in those things on her feet without breaking her ankles,legs or neck?

Quote Originally Posted by rcaguy View Post
    How is she supposed to walk in those things on her feet without breaking her ankles,legs or neck?
    lol

These kind of shoes actually exist and I never saw any women having issues with them. Also, if Madelyne can manage her underboob, Trance can manage some shoes :P .

Jokes aside, I'm having second thoughts about her shoes, since they seem impraticle to wear, ooc and are kind of hard to draw. This last point in special is relevant given that a ton of comic designs pay little to no attention to shoes, so a comic design putting too much complexity in it is a bad design. In any case, I won't be touching her design for a while since I have some other things going on at the moment.

And thank you @K7P5V. Didn't see your comment before.

Tomorrow will be the voting for the election of the new x-men team https://bleedingcool.com/comics/tomo...for-the-x-men/

I hope some Academy x kids will appear representing the Akademos habitat

Quote Originally Posted by aXel View Post
    Tomorrow will be the voting for the election of the new x-men team https://bleedingcool.com/comics/tomo...for-the-x-men/

I hope some Academy x kids will appear representing the Akademos habitat
    If the fans are going to vote get ready just to see the typical 90s X-men

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Had there been any worthwhile X-youths I would have absolutely voted for them.
    From the available nominees, I selected Roberto.

Quote Originally Posted by Outburstz View Post
    Impossible considering none of the 90s X-men are on the list. Disappointing that Armor is the representative here. She is almost always given opportunities to get a push

Even still , i really hope she win (as long as she is not written by Brisson)

Dearest Leah Williams,

Please won't you please continue fostering #ThinkFast in future issues.
    And if you're able please confirm or repeal Tommy's mutant status / identify where he's living these days.

Thx
    XOXO

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    Had there been any worthwhile X-youths I would have absolutely voted for them.
    From the available nominees, I selected Roberto.
    Exactly. If Hellion or Dust or Wind-Dancer or Indra or Loa had been on the list, oh yes, but in their absence, it was Tempo for me. (I'd love Roberto as well, but I think there's stuff in the works for him, hopefully, and I don't want to see the Sam and 'Berto bromance split up, which would seem likely if only one of them were on this new team.)

I don't dislike Armor, but she's not from the Academy X/New X-Men 'generation,' AFAIK, and not even my favorite of the force-field-chicklets (Skids, Unuscione, Cecelia Reyes, etc.).
    Last edited by Sutekh; 01-28-2021 at 10:32 AM.

Gahd if Wind Dancer was on this list. I would have gone russian hacker and given her thousands of votes lol.

Imagine her on an X-Men team.

JK I don't have those skills.

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    Gahd if Wind Dancer was on this list. I would have gone russian hacker and given her thousands of votes lol.

Imagine her on an X-Men team.

JK I don't have those skills.
    I would totally have been one of your Russian bots, so, yeah.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Sutekh View Post
    Exactly. If Hellion or Dust or Wind-Dancer or Indra or Loa had been on the list, oh yes, but in their absence, it was Tempo for me. (I'd love Roberto as well, but I think there's stuff in the works for him, hopefully, and I don't want to see the Sam and 'Berto bromance split up, which would seem likely if only one of them were on this new team.)

I don't dislike Armor, but she's not from the Academy X/New X-Men 'generation,' AFAIK, and not even my favorite of the force-field-chicklets (Skids, Unuscione, Cecelia Reyes, etc.).
    Armor was introduced at the same time (2004) but mostly appeared in Uncanny prior to HoM, I believe. However I think she did appear in the book under KYost. She's something of a peripheral character, but still has FAR better claim to being a New X-Man than @#$%ing GLOB and QUENTIN, who keep getting forced on us whenever we ask for NXM love in the books.