View Poll Results: Which Bobby did you read First?

Voters
57. You may not vote on this poll
  • THE OG New Mutant

33 57.89%
  • X-Force

12 21.05%
  • X-Corp

1 1.75%
  • Avenger

7 12.28%
  • New New Mutant

4 7.02%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

There is a great little sunpot story in marvel voices community where he goes back to brazil. It was a very well drawn book in general. I greatly enjoyed it.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Quote Originally Posted by OWL45 View Post
    I was torn at first but actually like it because it reminds me of Reignfire a little.
    I totally forgot Reignfire even existed until the other day when my partner and I were playing Legendary and we pulled him up off the villain deck. I was like "oh snap, MLF is here to f this place up."

Quote Originally Posted by mugiwara View Post
    As an Avenger, Berto got from my bottom 3 New Mutants to my top 3 Marvel characters. As an X-Man, he is still in the shadow of the Not New, Not Different.
    Now that he is out of the Baby Team, I hope Hickman will give him a similar moment again, maybe with calling the High Council out of their shit.
    I loved him in Avengers too. Hickman is clearly a big New Mutants fan and he really elevated Bobby in that scene.

I never read U.S.Avengers. He was the lead on that, right? Was it any good?
    "Kids don't care **** about superhero comic books. And if they do, they probably start with manga, with One Punch-Man or My Hero Academia. " -ImOctavius.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    There is a great little sunpot story in marvel voices community where he goes back to brazil. It was a very well drawn book in general. I greatly enjoyed it.
    I thought it was a good story and bought things full circle for him regarding his origin story. It seemed like he felt the pain from the bullet but it didn’t pierce his field? Did I see it wrong?