Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 289101112131415 LastLast

If you ever wanted to own the original art for the cover of Detective Comics #855, you have about an hour and a half to bid on it. The current bid is $6,250. I’d love to add this to my collection but my wife will kill me. I’ll have to content myself with the original Elegy art I already own.

https://comics.ha.com/itm/original-c...ription-071515
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Cameo today in Future State: Gotham #5.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    And it's her teaming up with Bluebird, no less, further fueling my personal wishes of seeing a series where the two team up.

Did the issue shed any light on how/where Jodi came across Violet’s stuff?

Quote Originally Posted by Twice-named View Post
    Did the issue shed any light on how/where Jodi came across Violet’s stuff?
    I don't think so. I'd imagine there are some sort of blueprints of the helmet and glider kicking around, and Jodi just got a hold of them somehow. Or found spares.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Extraordinary Member

https://twitter.com/vascogeorgiev/st...37183769468931

Alyssa Wong, the writer for the upcoming story in Batman: Urban Legends #8-9, is possibly hinting at another Batwoman story:

https://twitter.com/crashwong/status...02930858156033

Though she could just be referring to that same story.
    Vasco Georgiev, who's doing the art on the Urban Legends two part-er, responded to the tweet so it's probably the same story.

Detective Comics #1047 cover by Irvin Rodriguez:

20210915_183728.jpg

Extraordinary Member

Detective Comics 1047 art by Ivan Reis

Todd Klein posted the cover of the omnibus.

Screenshot_20210915-213259_kindlephoto-11921794.jpg
    Last edited by Twice-named; 09-15-2021 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Detective Comics 1047 art by Ivan Reis

This art is gorgeous, I miss Kate/Batwoman having her own series, she deserves it. Also miss Kate being Batwoman in the TV series.

Quote Originally Posted by sorboares View Post
    This art is gorgeous, I miss Kate/Batwoman having her own series, she deserves it. Also miss Kate being Batwoman in the TV series.
    Well, for the TV series, how much better would things have gone if they just replaced the actress who originally played Kate as if nothing had happened?

I have probably watched less than 3 hours of the show since the change. Agree
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post
    Well, for the TV series, how much better would things have gone if they just replaced the actress who originally played Kate as if nothing had happened?
    It would have made so much more sense and would have continued on as a great show and hopefully even gotten better. I watched season 2 in hopes Wallis Day (Kate Kane) would put on the Batwoman costume. Wallis was a great recast for Kate, she looked similar to Ruby, she is a great actress and I really enjoyed her as Kate, the very little we got to see her as Kate. But when they finally brought her back only to make her leave the show, that really disappointed me and I felt really let down.

No offense to Javicia, she did good with what she was thrown into but I am a Kate Kane fan as Batwoman and that is why I was so happy when she finally got her own live action TV series. But once they decided to remove Kate from the show, that is when I thought it was such a huge mistake and a really weird move.

Batman: Urban Legends #9 variant cover by Francisco Francavilla:

FBHYWlJX0AQsj10.jpg

Inside the Batwoman Omnibus:

Last edited by Twice-named; 10-08-2021 at 09:27 PM.