Page 13 of 15 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415 LastLast

Another one (plus Priest's Deathstroke Omnibus):

Last edited by Twice-named; 10-08-2021 at 09:34 PM.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    Very atmospheric .

spoilers:
    An F in the chat for Kate and Renee being a couple. Unceremoniously broken up off-panel for no apparent reason, and the day after the big Jon Kent news. I'm pretty pissed.
    end of spoilers
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I'm pretty pissed.
    Hahaha - isn't that pretty much the constant state of Kate fans these days? Glad I'm not a real fan anymore (I'm down to a casual/fleeting fan) . I just popped-in to see if anything interesting had come from the latest appearance.

I hope better stuff happens with her in the future for you guys though.

Kate is my favorite character but I don’t get angry or upset by what DC does. The last time I enjoyed reading Kate was in 2013. And, while I enjoyed the Williams and Blackman run, I’d be more than alright with everything they did being retconned away if it was necessary for Greg Rucka to finish his story. For me, when it comes to Kate, Rucka’s story is the only one that matters.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

I mean Batwoman, seems to have sometimes a hard time at Dc why is that?

Incredible Member

Batwoman in Catwoman: Hunted
    FB2AScDWUAoGL-p.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Veni View Post
    Batwoman in Catwoman: Hunted
    FB2AScDWUAoGL-p.jpg
    So not only is Kate taller but it also looks like she has the bigger bust .

Quote Originally Posted by Bat-Meal View Post
    Hahaha - isn't that pretty much the constant state of Kate fans these days?
    Not for me. She's actually been written at least decently in every mainline appearance she's had lately (and honestly almost entirely since Andreyko), including this story. I wish she showed up more, but when she does, she's not been out of character in any major way. I'm good with that, if that's all I get. I'd rather have sporadic appearances that aren't out of character than frequent ones that are.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    So not only is Kate taller but it also looks like she has the bigger bust .
    Better comparison:

Tumblr_l_472470801194296.jpg

Kate is canonically 4 inches taller than Selina, so that looks about right.
    Last edited by Caivu; 10-16-2021 at 02:08 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I hope this means we will see her more in animated series and movie

DETECTIVE COMICS #1049
    Written by MARIKO TAMAKI
    Art by IVAN REIS and DANNY MIKI
    Backup written by MATTHEW ROSENBERG
    Backup art by FERNANDO BLANCO
    Cover by DAN MORA
    Variant by LEE BERMEJ0
    1:25 variant by JORGE FORMES
    $4.99 US 40 pages Variant $5.99 US (Card stock) ON SALE 1/18/22

When Huntress elected to go undercover in Arkham Tower, it was to investigate a place of healing that seemed too good to be true. But what happens when Helena Bertinelli really does need some healing? With Nightwing and Batwoman also on the inside, what began as an undercover mission has turned into a rescue operation as the mysteries of Dr. Wear's Arkham Tower begin to unravel! Then, in "House of Gotham" part three, the young boy rescued by Batman has begun his course of treatment at Arkham, so why are the only people showing him kindness those whom the law asserts are criminals? It's a cycle of violence the Dark Knight has no answer for as Gotham's most vulnerable struggle to keep their heads above water!
    Detective Comics #1050 cover by Irvin Rodriguez:

20211017_091129.jpg

Incredible Member

Batwoman is on the cover of Catwoman: Hunted DVD/Blu-ray
    Catwoman.Hunted-4K.Ultra_.HD_.Cover_.jpg

Incredible Member

"Ruby Rose has came out with various statements exposing the terrible working conditions behind-the-scenes on The CW’s Batwoman series.
    Ruby Rose is exposing the Batwoman execs Caroline Dries, Sarah Schechter, Greg Berlanti, and Peter Roth, president of WBTV, for the way they mistreated her and others during her time on the show."

I always knew there was something going on behind the scenes. Now we know why they wrote off Kate from the show. This isn't surprising. WB is a toxic work environment.
    FCIip2UX0AEHn5Q.jpg
    FCIip2TXEAAiyt1.jpg
    FCIip2RXEAITg1G.jpg
    Last edited by Veni; 10-20-2021 at 03:16 AM.