Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ... 51112131415
    Bluebird

Is her cape meant to be red on both sides or black on the outer part and red on the inner portion?

Quote Originally Posted by Stars & Stripes View Post
    Is her cape meant to be red on both sides or black on the outer part and red on the inner portion?
    It's black on the outside and red on the inside. You can see the black part of the cape in the picture I posted between her head and left shoulder.
    "It's not my Kate." - Greg Rucka

Sketch by Kielamel Sibal (letterer for Batman: Wayne Family Adventures):

20211217_100921.jpg
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Amazing Member

Just want to throw it out there. I'm dying for Batwoman to do a 'Grayson.' Let go of the costume for a little while and become a supersoldier again. Title of the book will simply be 'Kane.'
    Last edited by Trilipush; 01-01-2022 at 04:23 AM.