Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

I'm not reading Future State Batman, and I've only seen a scan of one page, but is it possible that Peacekeeper-01 is Jacob?
    It's the Dynamic Duo! Batman and Robin!... and Red Robin and Red Hood and Nightwing and Batwoman and Batgirl and Orphan and Spoiler and Bluebird and Lark and Gotham Girl and Talon and Batwing and Huntress and Azreal and Flamebird and Batcow?

Since when could just anybody do what we trained to do? It makes it all dumb instead of special. Like it doesn't matter anymore.
    -Dick Grayson (Batman Inc.)

Quote Originally Posted by Pohzee View Post
    I'm not reading Future State Batman, and I've only seen a scan of one page, but is it possible that Peacekeeper-01 is Jacob?
    Peacekeeper-01 is virulently anti-vigilante, which makes no sense for Jacob to be. The way he talks, all formal and distant, also doesn't sound like Jacob. He looks younger than Jacob would be, and Peacekeeper-01's identity isn't being treated as some sort of mystery.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

For those who want to read a story in which Kate and Maggie get to be a happy couple (something DC apparently won't allow in canon), check out the latest story arc of my DC/Marvel crossover story "Convergence Point". Kate and her wife will feature prominently in "Crime of the Century" (starting in chapter seventeen). I've been wanting to write the pairing for a while in one of my stories now I finally am -

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/1319924...vergence-Point

If so inclined, enjoy.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

I almost was inclined to watch Batwoman last night. I have not watched the previous episodes and wasn't planning anytime soon.

But then I found a cooking show to watch.
    ~ Oberon ~
    Comic-book reading Witch and Pagan since 1970
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Well, they keep mentioning Kate. Episode 3 summary (just the Kate relevant stuff):
    spoilers:
    Villain Safiyah is claiming that Kate is alive. Alice tells Sophie, who tells Jacob - they plan to find her, assuming she still lives. Meanwhile Luke also refuses to believe she isn't coming back, while Mary of all people has given up hope, and is fully on board with Ryan taking over the cowl.
    end of spoilers
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

and maybe you're right. In the best possible world, CW would recast Kate Kane and integrate both actors/characters into the plot.
    ~ Oberon ~
    I came for Kate, I stayed for Bette Love Fantastic Four, Namor, Batwoman, Dr.Strange.... i love them all

Quote Originally Posted by Oberon View Post
    and maybe you're right. In the best possible world, CW would recast Kate Kane and integrate both actors/characters into the plot.
    Unless they take this approach I won't have much interest in the TV property moving forward. To those who like it, I'm glad you do, but without Kate, it's not for me.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

And I agree with this too.
    ~ Oberon ~

Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I finally broke down and watched the current episode of Batwoman with Ryan character.

Okay, I was not totally displeased because this episode dealt with some bad crap in Ryan's past so it made her more appealing to me as that. I hate children being hurt so semi-trigger but it won her some respect with me.

I'm beginning to agree with my wife who normally doesn't watch any of these shows (another unnecessary thread, LOL)

that Alice is too over the top. I take it for some sense of comedy but at times it does either grate or pull me out of the story.

Still it was okay as an episode. Sophie had a strong part in it. So did Jacob, etc. The young Fox and Mary were semi-superfluous but maybe a nice development there.

Kate is assumed to be alive and part of some mystery that is going on.
    I'm still thinking she won't return ever, which is a gosh darn shame. I hope I'm wrong.
    ~ Oberon ~

Bluebird

I’m thinking her return will be the big season-ending hook for S3.

Kate is still (or rather, back to being after a prison stint) Batwoman in Future State as of today's "Batgirls, Part 2".

Bluebird

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    Kate is still (or rather, back to being after a prison stint) Batwoman in Future State as of today's "Batgirls, Part 2".
    She's ostensibly part of the Resistance fighting against the Magistrate, so that should dispel the notion of her being evil in FS.

Saw Kate's FS design for the first time today. I like the braid. That's a cool little design change.

And I think this has been shared anywhere yet:
    M.L. Sanapo and Grace Ellis are working on a Batwoman project.
    https://twitter.com/MLSanapo/status/1358099839129694208

MLSanapoBatwoman.jpg