Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Saw Kate's FS design for the first time today. I like the braid. That's a cool little design change.

And I think this has been shared anywhere yet:
    M.L. Sanapo and Grace Ellis are working on a Batwoman project.
    https://twitter.com/MLSanapo/status/1358099839129694208

Attachment 106179
    Yeah, I like that braid.

And I was just about to post that new art! Really exciting. There's another panel that maybe looks like Renee (though why she'd be a bartender, I don't know):

EuXbyHWWgAM4Ljg.jpg

Edit: I asked Sanapo if this was Renee, and it's not. She's called Nettie. Hopefully not a new love interest unless this is something Elseworlds.
    Last edited by Caivu; 02-16-2021 at 12:46 PM.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

Team Cap (both Rogers and Danvers)

Kristafer Anka is also doing something with Kate:

20210216_142007.jpg

And she was in Nightwing #2 today! My head's almost spinning.
    Mega fan of: Helena Bertinelli (pre-52), Batwoman, Birds of Prey, Guardians of the Galaxy, Secret Six
    Fan of: Batman, Cassandra Cain, Wonder Woman, Silk, Stephanie Brown, Captain America, Hellcat, Renee Montoya, Gotham Central, King Shark
    Quasi-Fan of: Aquaman, Midnighter, Superman, Catwoman, Nightwing, Green Arrow, Squadron Supreme, Red Hood

Other likes: Low, Hush, Arkham Asylum: ASHoSE, Watchmen, A-Force, Bombshells, Grayson, Unfollow

I'm making my way through the Kanes and Waynes as I get to creating the entire Batfamily in 3D. One step in that process is Cameron Kane, a great-great grandfather of Kate's:

CameronPortrait.jpg

During Zero Year, this is the photo of Cameron hanging in Philip Kane's office.

More from the upcoming Batwoman story:

20210224_130328.jpg

With the Supergirl announcement, I wonder if Sanapo's and Ellis' project will be a June announcement?

Quote Originally Posted by Caivu View Post
    I'm making my way through the Kanes and Waynes as I get to creating the entire Batfamily in 3D. One step in that process is Cameron Kane, a great-great grandfather of Kate's:

CameronPortrait.jpg

During Zero Year, this is the photo of Cameron hanging in Philip Kane's office.
    Oh, that's a cool endeavor!

With the Supergirl announcement, I wonder if Sanapo's and Ellis' project will be a June announcement?
    I expect we'll see it in next month's solicits if there is no news before then.

Oh, that's a cool endeavor!
    Thanks, I just wish it was faster. Kate alone has taken months, and she has maybe a tenth of the reference images that someone like Bruce is likely going to have.

Group shot from Infinite Frontier #0:

IF.jpg

Extraordinary Member

The Batwoman story will be by James Tynion IV & Trung Le Nguyen.

https://twitter.com/Trungles/status/1370034249600995332

Extraordinary Member

Saw Kate's FS design for the first time today. I like the braid. That's a cool little design change.

And I think this has been shared anywhere yet:
    M.L. Sanapo and Grace Ellis are working on a Batwoman project.
    https://twitter.com/MLSanapo/status/1358099839129694208

Attachment 106179
    This is for the Truth & Justice digital-first series:

Yep, and that's what the earlier Kris Anka WIP was for, too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypo View Post
    The Batwoman story will be by James Tynion IV & Trung Le Nguyen.

https://twitter.com/Trungles/status/1370034249600995332

Nice to be seeing a new Batwoman story from Tynion .

I'm pretty interested to see how (or even if) the Batwoman and Question stories in that anthology will mesh. Tynion and Ayala are both very much pro-Kate/Renee, but the last time Ayala wrote Renee, they had her and Kate breaking up (in a thankfully non-canon story), which was odd and disappointing. I badly want something done with them as a couple again, so hopefully there will be more of that here. There have been so many missed opportunities for that lately.

from Batwoman #0 (November 2012)

NOTE: "First appearance" information is for the New52; it ignores pre-Flashpoint appearances.

Incredible Member

from solicits

Truth & Justice #5

written by Grace Ellis
    art by Maria Laura Sanapo
    cover by Kris Anka
    variant cover by Yasmine Putri
    $5.99 US | FC | DC
    ON SALE 6/15/2021
    $4.99 US | 40 PAGES | FC | DC

Batwoman tries to take some time to herself and get away from Gotham City. But an urban legend in an Appalachian town catches her attention and gets her into trouble.
    "Everything doesn't have to be about fear. There's room in our line of work for hope, too"- Stephanie Brown, Batgirl Vol 3 #5

"Quit? Like hell I will"- Bette Kane, Beast Boy #3