Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    There is a scripted preview over at AiPT that might allay your concerns.
    Sorry. I thought that it was clear that I was making a joke. I guess that I'm still not good enough at that type of posting without using smileys. I need to keep Keep getting better , I guess.

My bad.

Fantastic Member

I would love to see her be written by Hickman as a credible villain or antihero. It would be nice to see a writer flesh out her motivation aside from wanting to ascend to godhood and maintaining her youth. I’d love to see her collaborate with Apocalypse and flirt around with the mutants of Arrakko.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Thievery View Post
    Sorry. I thought that it was clear that I was making a joke. I guess that I'm still not good enough at that type of posting without using smileys. I need to keep Keep getting better , I guess.

My bad.
    LOL. I got the joke...my own sense of humour is somewhat wry.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I would love to see her be written by Hickman as a credible villain or antihero. It would be nice to see a writer flesh out her motivation aside from wanting to ascend to godhood and maintaining her youth. I’d love to see her collaborate with Apocalypse and flirt around with the mutants of Arrakko.
    This was my greatest wish as well. Given the millennia she's been around...She's the only other mutant besides o--[A]--o the Arakki would respect.

Instead...she' "moving and shaking" in the business world. (I blame Brian Wood for introducing this bland and unremarkable xerox of Selene, that's is wholly and utterly unrecogniseable).

Such a tragic waste.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

I'm so nervous about X-Corp. Selene is my favorite X-Men villain, I don't want to see her written badly or boringly. But Betsy Braddock was also my favorite X-Men and she has suffered greatly from this era.

Here is Selene at preview with text

Primum vivere deindre philosophare

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    All of Selene’s powers very. If she ate one million souls all of her powers, including telepathic would be way above Emma.

Jean can go Phoenix whenever a writer wants her too. It’s why it’s silly for people to definitely argue this character can definitely beat this character because they are things many characters can do in story to enhance their powers. Emma can use the cuckoos to boost her powers.
    Everyone and their grandmother can boosts powers but at base line forms Emma surpassed Selene in telepathy. This is not really something to be debated about if Selene eclipsed Emma marvel would have made it very clear. Emma is consitently shown to be xavier tier at least.
    Also jean can't go pheonix. The force can't magically pop up when she wants to unleash hell. As of now she has severed all ties with it which is good it gives her room as a charachter to grow her already omega level abilities.