Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Havok83 View Post
    Emma? I like that scenario but Emma wouldnt cheer even if to herself. She'd have something snarky to say bc she hates her and wouldnt want her to have a seat at the table
    And Selene to Emma *in the best Shrek impression* 'Yeah? You and what army?'

Is Selene equal to Emma in psychic power?
    [Quote Originally Posted by Thor-El 10-15-2020 12:32 PM]

"Jason Aaron should know there is already a winner of the Phoenix Force and his name is Phoenixx9."

Like a Red Dragon, The Phoenix shall Soar in 2024!

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Phoenixx9 View Post
    Is Selene equal to Emma in psychic power?
    I would say, no.
    But that doesn't mean that Selene is less dangerous than Emma. She's had millennia to hone her abilities.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Jean/Emma/Charles are more powerful psi than Selene.. I guess for her they are kind of prodigious children... but as shown when she was after Rachel, Seleneīs millenia of training would give her the edge. I also wonder how Cerebro would cope with resurrecting someone like her... it did with Apocolypse no problem but Selene was Millenia old already when Apocolypse was born...

Itīd be good to see her in X Corp but it is true there are many stories reg Selene waiting to be told. Selene and Arakko, Selene and Rachel, Selene and the rest of the Xternals, Selene and the Council, Selene and Conan!
    Primum vivere deindre philosophare

Now that you have mentioned it...I would love to read a Selene in Arakko in "An Age Undreamed Of" type of story, guest starring Conan.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

The Elder Goddess Selene the Enchantress bows to is the definitive Selene

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by darkalamator View Post
    Jean/Emma/Charles are more powerful psi than Selene.. I guess for her they are kind of prodigious children... but as shown when she was after Rachel, Seleneīs millenia of training would give her the edge. I also wonder how Cerebro would cope with resurrecting someone like her... it did with Apocolypse no problem but Selene was Millenia old already when Apocolypse was born...

Itīd be good to see her in X Corp but it is true there are many stories reg Selene waiting to be told. Selene and Arakko, Selene and Rachel, Selene and the rest of the Xternals, Selene and the Council, Selene and Conan!
    lol Selene would take up 85% of memory space on Cerebro, I bet she is the last on the resurrection queue (if at all).

and the poor telepath that would have to download her into the new body... Selene remembers (allegedly) the lifes that she has taken.. for 17,000 years!!

BANNED

Eating a bunch of souls substantially boosts Selene’s powers, while your basic telepath like Emma or Charles has no boost. Jean at her utmost has either her own pink psychic vampirism power or can go Phoenix.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Askani5 View Post
    I’m down for the Selene takeover of Arrakko. She is naturally a predator and there are no laws against sucking the life out of Arakko mutants. It be interesting to see her interact with them and see if she has previous relationships with them. She can do another goddess spell lol. Those are a lot of souls to consume.

I’m disappointed with her outfit. I expected something more spectacular. It’s to subtle and close to her regular costume. Dare I say, too modest for her standards
    I can actually see her doing another goddess spell. I think overall with the exception of individual mutants like Isca Arrako just brings no real gain to the books. We have to see though, maybe good stories will come out of it.

We still don’t really know what Selene thinks of Krakoa. That needs to change. We know why Apocalypse was proud. We just need to know more about Selene.

I donīt think Selene cares at all about mutantkind... other than food... She is into becoming a Goddess

Astonishing Member

The Shiar logic crystals virtually hold limitless storage space so Selene shouldn't be a problem lol

I donīt think Selene cares at all about mutantkind... other than food... She is into becoming a Goddess
    It would have been interesting to see Selene's position and opinion as part of the Quiet Council...instead of Exodus who has only really been "camp-fire storyteller" so far.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    It would have been interesting to see Selene's position and opinion as part of the Quiet Council...instead of Exodus who has only really been "camp-fire storyteller" so far.
    I'm really hoping we get some Selene focus before this era ends.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    I'm really hoping we get some Selene focus before this era ends.
    Yupp. Same here.