Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

I'd kill for any kind of Kyle-centric GL book!
    I would have preferred a Guy/Kyle title, but a Kilowog/Kyle would be great too.
    Unfortunately, I don't see this pitch outvoting Robins.
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Astonishing Member WallyWestFlash's Avatar

Even though it wont win maybe since it got so far this will show that there is interest in Kyle so DC will do something with him.
    My name is Wally West. I"m the fastest man alive. I"m the Flash.

Favorite Heroes - 1-Flash/Wally West, 2-Superman, 3-Green Lantern/Hal Jordan, 4-Nightwing, 5-Hawkman, 6-Firestorm, 7-Supergirl/Linda Danvers, 8-Zatanna, 9-Robin/Tim Drake

Astonishing Member failo.legendkiller's Avatar

I'm honest, I'd prefer a Robins title cause it is a title I desire for a long time.
    Anyway as you said, it's comfortable to know that there is still love for Kyle in the DCU.
    And maybe it could get out more than one book from this Round Robin Tournament, time will tell.
    Last edited by failo.legendkiller; 04-22-2021 at 06:02 AM.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by failo.legendkiller View Post
    I'm honest, I'd prefer a Robins title cause it is a title I desire for a long time.
    Anyway as you said, it's comfortable to know that there is still love for Kyle in the DCU.
    And maybe it could get out more than one book from this Round Robin Tournament, time will tell.
    People are interested in a Robins title? Really? There are a dozen Bat/books, some of them with the Robins cameoing frequently...

Amazing Member

Quote Originally Posted by SebastianS View Post
    People are interested in a Robins title? Really? There are a dozen Bat/books, some of them with the Robins cameoing frequently...
    Robins have a huge fandom, which is why DC keeps making books with them.

There's no way Kyle/Kilowog will win this round, but I think it's awesome they got so far, and hopefully DC will take note that there's still interest. I also think it's totally possible some of the losing pitches will become books eventually, so here's hoping!

Yes I am. I really want a book that goes through their relationships. Most of all Tim/Dick and Tim/Damian which are not been explored since N52.
    Anyway this is not the place to argue about that.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Perfidiously View Post
    Robins have a huge fandom, which is why DC keeps making books with them.
    That's the reason I am curious as to why people would want more Robins books.

Yes I am. I really want a book that goes through their relationships. Most of all Tim/Dick and Tim/Damian which are not been explored since N52.
    I mean, sure, I guess their relationship has not been explored since N52 (maybe?), but I just feel there are so many Batbook out there it is ... boring.

I mean, sure, I guess their relationship has not been explored since N52 (maybe?), but I just feel there are so many Batbook out there it is ... boring.
    Ican feel you about that. But Robins relationships is the only thing I care for.
    There are tons of Bat book, you're right here, that I don't read. At the moment the only bat-books I'm intersted to are Urban Legends (only the Jason story) and Nightwing.
    Last edited by failo.legendkiller; 04-22-2021 at 12:06 PM.

Can Kyle just come back to earth and be a earth based GL again?

Or team up with (captain) comet out in space?
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Incredible Member

Ican feel you about that. But Robins relationships is the only thing I care for.
    There are tons of Bat book, you're right here, that I don't read. At the moment the only bat-books I'm intersted to are Urban Legends (only the Jason story) and Nightwing.
    The last Batbooks I read were all before N52, and then during N52, Grant Morrison's Batman & Robin. I decided I needed to stop then, at what I still think was the height of Dick and Damian.

Admittedly, I lost almost all interest in DC with Flashpoint.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperX View Post
    Can Kyle just come back to earth and be a earth based GL again?

Or team up with (captain) comet out in space?
    Kyle back on Earth would be awesome. Of all GLs he is definitely the best suited for Earth-based adventures.

Three Legged Member married guy's Avatar

Kyle back on Earth would be awesome. Of all GLs he is definitely the best suited for Earth-based adventures.
    I want to see Kyle check in on Radu and make sure his cafe survived the pandemic...
    "My name is Wally West. I'm the fastest man alive!"
    I'll try being nicer if you try being smarter.

Incredible Member

To me, when Kyle was on Earth, the GL franchise seemed superheroic. Since Johns, GL has been equated to police/military force, which is just not my thing.

To me, when Kyle was on Earth, the GL franchise seemed superheroic. Since Johns, GL has been equated to police/military force, which is just not my thing.

I miss the same thing, Kyle brought thst home for me
    Created from 2 of the greatest men,made with 2 powersets thst are both SUPER,and has 2 cool asf looks and attitudes.

Mighty Member

Remember when Zatanna married Kyle in another timeline?