Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Anything is possible. Hadn’t considered that theory. Interesting.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Particularly excited that Sage will be getting more focus. Looking forward to that and what Percy has planned for her.

Also happy that we'll be getting more Jean. Percy does a great job with her.

I really liked the characters Rasputin & Solem. Glad we're seeing him again.

Great interview! Love how Percy has been handling Wolverine and X-Force thus far. I'm most intrigued by Solem. He was one of the best characters to come out of X Of Swords. I can totally see him being a new rival for Wolverine. I'd like to see him get more development. If nothing else, it'll give Wolverine a tenacious rival not named Sabretooth.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

The King Fears NO ONE! Triniking1234's Avatar

Eh. It was obvious that Solemn was crafted for Percy to use instead of for Hickman.

Percy has some good artists right now so I'll stick with the books.
    "Cable was right!"

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Glio View Post
    Cosmic Ghost Rider receives minis because he is a "fan-favorite".
    If a character gets a book or miniseries or whatever it’s because the previous one has made enough profits on a channel or another, editors don’t decide which books to publish, they ask accounting if they can, based on previous sales history and such; especially publishers on a tight budget like super hero comics publisher are, have o space for vanity projects.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Hcmarvel View Post
    https://aiptcomics.com/2021/01/04/x-...erine-x-force/

Not a huge amount of big revelations or anything but some notes:

- The Hellfire Gala seems to be happening over the summer so we may not hear about the X-Men roster for awhile

- There will be a Solem story in Wolverine after the Gala

- Percy knows Beast has been acting like a **** and it's all according to plan. He has known where Beast's story is going since issue one

- Each X-Force character will be getting a spotlight including Forge, Kid Omega, and Sage

- Colossus has a big role to play across the line coming up

- Percy is not done writing Jean

- Man-Slaughter will be appearing in X-Force some time soon

There's more in the link
    Who on earth is Man-Slaughter???
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by PeterParked View Post
    If a character gets a book or miniseries or whatever it’s because the previous one has made enough profits on a channel or another, editors don’t decide which books to publish, they ask accounting if they can, based on previous sales history and such; especially publishers on a tight budget like super hero comics publisher are, have o space for vanity projects.
    This isn't true or Cable wouldn't have another solo book

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    All it really takes is for, like, 5 people to say "Solem is my fave" and BLAM -- he's some kind of break out character.

I had the same "huh?" reaction to people losing their minds over Rasputin during PoX.
    Well echo chambers function like that. If we listen to twitter Maggot and Glob are the most popular characters
    Last edited by Rang10; 01-04-2021 at 10:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rang10 View Post
    Well echo chambers function like that. If we listen to twitter Maggot and Glob are the most popular characters
    hahaha that just killed me haha

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Fokken View Post
    All it really takes is for, like, 5 people to say "Solem is my fave" and BLAM -- he's some kind of break out character.

I had the same "huh?" reaction to people losing their minds over Rasputin during PoX.
    I don't remember Rasputin being anyone's favorite so much as a lot of chatter over what was up with her being an amalgamation of 3 different characters and people wanting to know what was up with that,

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    The Hellfire Gala not happening until the summer makes sense. That would probably be about a good six or seven issues for each of the books which sounds great considering that the storylines have been disrupted by 2 events so far.

Thr fact that Percy is just NOW talking about a spotlight issue for members of the team that have been around since the beginning is low key frustrating lol
    He already gave some spolight to Tom, domino got 2 spotlight issues, Beast has a big role, Colossus also got some spotlight.
    This is more diverse than majority of X-books on team dinamics

Astonishing Member

He already gave some spolight to Tom, domino got 2 spotlight issues, Beast has a big role, Colossus also got some spotlight.
    This is more diverse than majority of X-books on team dinamics
    That's still no excuse Kid Omega and Sage should have been amongst the first characters to get a spotlight.

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    That's still no excuse Kid Omega and Sage should have been amongst the first characters to get a spotlight.
    It isn't a excuse it is a fact. I don't care about the order, it is very ok get spotlight later, specially minors characters

This isn't true or Cable wouldn't have another solo book.
    “One channel or another.” I’m guessing either he’s selling for them in digital or trades, versus direct market; or they’re banking on his past popularity and hoping to crack the code to making him popular again. I could help with that. Stop going to the time travel well all the time, stop mucking with his powers, the virus (does he have it or not?), his age. Those aren’t the only stories to tell with the guy. It’d be like having Wolverine only doing Weapon X stories. Or Captain America only fighting Hydra.

Cable was at his best when they explored his place in the present day Marvel Universe back in the early to mid 90s. The Loeb/Churchill and Casey/Ladronn days. And then the Weinberg/Ryan run where he was trying to find his place after he’d accomplished his mission re: Apocalypse and had prevented his ascension. Those were good days for the character.

Cable the time cop just isn’t doing it. My $.02.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Who on earth is Man-Slaughter???
    Mutant who controls nervous systems IIRC