Extraordinary Member

Default Paranormal Liberation Front (My Hero Academia) vs. Avengers army (Endgame)

So the most recent manga arc of My Hero Academia had pretty much every living hero in Japan team up to take on Shigaraki and all known associates of the League of Villains (now rebranded as the Paranormal Liberation Front), which gave us two armies of super people punching it out against each other. That had me wondering how Shigaraki and his expanded crew would do against the army of Avengers from the end of Avengers: Endgame.

And now here we are.

The fight takes place where the Avengers army took on Thanos and his forces, where basically jus switching out the villains here.

To spice things up a bit, both sides will have one heavy hitters member that won't show up until 10 minutes into the battle:
    - The PLF will have Gigantomachia appear after 10 minutes.
    - The Avengers will have Captain Marvel appear after 10 minutes.

Rosters

PLF: Basically everybody that fought on their side from the start of the arc. That includes the roughly 17 000 PLF members and the Nomus. Shigaraki will be recently awakened from his operation, same state as in the manga.

Avengers: Same as in the movie with one difference. I think Doctor Strange is a bit too powerful for this fight actually (there's a reason he was sidelined to deal with WATER in the movie). So we're removing him, but we're replacing him with the savage MCU Hulk (aka the version that's actually impressive). If this tilts the scales too much in the PLF's favour, we can put Strange back in.

Which super-powered army wins?

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

Is there really an answer on the MHA side for Captain Marvel just flying out of reach and blasting the area with big old energy beams?

Between her speed, flight and firepower, I'm not sure they can do much too her.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nik Hasta View Post
    Is there really an answer on the MHA side for Captain Marvel just flying out of reach and blasting the area with big old energy beams?

Between her speed, flight and firepower, I'm not sure they can do much too her.
    What were the conditions needed for Twice to be able to copy someone again? I *think* he might have needed to touch them first, which would make that an unlikely trump card in this scenario, even granting him the ability to replicate her abilities.

Shigaraki can practically solo this. The only chance is the wizards attempting to portal him but Strange is the only who could pull it off while the rest can't catch him and get dusted.

Captain Marvel is fast but reflex wise Shigaraki has her beat, and he can try and catch her via leaping at her (depending on how high she's flying), then punching off the air when she dodges. If not, Gigantomachia can go underground and bide his time and make this an endless standoff.