Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I don’t know why we keep saying this outfit was Kwannon’s. We have never seen her in that outfit until now. The flashback to Fabian’s retcon has her in a ninja outfit, not this outfit. Next, everyone will be trying to say the Lady Mandarian outfit was Kwannon’s too. Kwannon really should have scoffed at Betsy running around in that outfit and chose her own.

Extraordinary Member Uncanny X-Man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    I don’t know why we keep saying this outfit was Kwannon’s. We have never seen her in that outfit until now. The flashback to Fabian’s retcon has her in a ninja outfit, not this outfit. Next, everyone will be trying to say the Lady Mandarian outfit was Kwannon’s too. Kwannon really should have scoffed at Betsy running around in that outfit and chose her own.
    She should at least complain she got arthritis in her legs.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Uncanny X-Man View Post
    She should at least complain she got arthritis in her legs.
    I mean.. if it’s anyone’s outfit, it’s Elektra’s outfit. That was proven when the first Psylocke figure was Elektra painted purple.

gahd i wanna see her in that body suit so bad. I don't care if its purple and lavender. She would look good in it. Especially with Segovia drawing.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    gahd i wanna see her in that body suit so bad. I don't care if its purple and lavender. She would look good in it. Especially with Segovia drawing.
    Which bodysuit?

I mean.. if it’s anyone’s outfit, it’s Elektra’s outfit. That was proven when the first Psylocke figure was Elektra painted purple.
    No its Psylocke's. She had this first. Elektra got a redesign in the mid to late 90s which was a direct palette swap of the costume Betsy had been wearing for years

Mighty Member

No.. Psylocke’s outfit is basically this with minor tweaks (removing that loincloth part)

2F49ED85-1183-4378-8A09-F11CDC3C509E.jpg

No.. Psylocke’s outfit is basically this with minor tweaks (removing that loincloth part)

2F49ED85-1183-4378-8A09-F11CDC3C509E.jpg
    Thats a different costume. Elektra's 90s costume was a near direct rip of what Psylocke had

Mighty Member

Ninja assassin bathing suit with sash. Did they update Elektra’s suit? yes. It’s still her suit.
    And Psylocke’s ninja assassin bathing suit came after Elektra’s.

Yeah updated to look like the one Psylocke was running around in

It's basically versions of Hand costume. Elektra had her version, Betsy had her version, Kwannon had her own version (in flashbacks and in Rosenberg's UXM).

The Psylocke brand had its own versions of costumes, some pre Betsy ninja days, and many in her ninja days. I don't see why Kwannon wants to wear Betsy's costume tho.

I don’t know why we keep saying this outfit was Kwannon’s.
    Based on the info we can gather it is hand uniform or related. Hence Betsy wearing it was Kwannon's hand influence. why was Betsy wearing the costume in the first place? They are a couple of things relating to this topic where you have to read between the lines.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-09-2021 at 07:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post

The Psylocke brand had its own versions of costumes, some pre Betsy ninja days, and many in her ninja days. I don't see why Kwannon wants to wear Betsy's costume tho.
    I don't see why Betsy would want the name Psylocke when it was Mojo and Spiral who named her that. Can we as fans stop pretending all decisions here based in character in world decisions.
    Last edited by Killerbee911; 03-09-2021 at 07:34 PM.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MetalPsyc View Post
    It's basically versions of Hand costume. Elektra had her version, Betsy had her version, Kwannon had her own version (in flashbacks and in Rosenberg's UXM).

I wouldn’t mind seeing her in the Rosencanny one. It was like an amalgam of Betsy’s armor and Hand suit. I think it would be cool to see her pull the hood and mask up when she’s about to get all assassin on someone.

Astonishing Member

I'm curious if they ever made a another Marvel vs Capcom, which now Disney owning Fox and the Mutants coming to the MCU, theres no excuse not to add the popular x-characters in the Marvel roster, Psylocke was a really popular character, often use with MvC2, being in X-men children of the Atom and Marvel super Heroes in a row. I curius if they bring Psylocke, which version they will use, Marvel might push them to use Kwannon and with her getting some good development lately thanks to Zeb Wells Hellion and being the focus of Peach Momoko Demon Days, i can see her being added. athough there will be addition to her moveset, like using a Katana or the new moves she desplayed since MVC2.