Page 18 of 26 FirstFirst ... 8141516171819202122 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The White Queen won’t care. She’s ethically in the right. She prevented Sinister from creating a huge threat to Krakoa.

Sinister had no intention if brining back Kwannon’s daughter. That was simply leverage to control her.
    I count on Emma not caring, but it's the way humans are, unless Emma can assuage Psylocke's longing for reunification with her daughter by offering another way to bring her back(which I can also count on her not doing) with Psylocke so deep into trusting Sinister, all her animus will have to direct itself at Emma.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    I count on Emma not caring, but it's the way humans are, unless Emma can assuage Psylocke's longing for reunification with her daughter by offering another way to bring her back(which I can also count on her not doing) with Psylocke so deep into trusting Sinister, all her animus will have to direct itself at Emma.
    Agreed. Kwannon has had to lose her daughter twice now she will be clearly emotionally traumatized and probably won't be thinking clearly when it comes to ascribing blame to the right person. And that's how you do DRAMA!!! Poor Alex though forever a pawn and I'm pretty sure this won't do his mental health any favors. Just put him in therapy sessions with a component psychic. Preferably non red head.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by loke13 View Post
    Agreed. Kwannon has had to lose her daughter twice now she will be clearly emotionally traumatized and probably won't be thinking clearly when it comes to ascribing blame to the right person. And that's how you do DRAMA!!! Poor Alex though forever a pawn and I'm pretty sure this won't do his mental health any favors. Just put him in therapy sessions with a component psychic. Preferably non red head.
    Lol, Exodus will set him straight just fine

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Rev9 View Post
    So? Emma can take care of herself. Kwannon will just have to get over it ultimately.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

On the cover of Marauders Annual 01 and looking awesome as illustrated by the Dauterman. I'm happy she found a place after Hellions.
    XM Jan 22 Marauders Ann 01.jpg
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Devaishwarya View Post
    On the cover of Marauders Annual 01 and looking awesome as illustrated by the Dauterman. I'm happy she found a place after Hellions.
    XM Jan 22 Marauders Ann 01.jpg
    I always knew she would. Fallen Angels and Hellions were just books too explain how Kwannon, formerly an assassin, becomes an X-Men and to also establish her as keeping the name Psylocke.

She honestly deserves it now. No hate from this Betsy fan ever. I will always love both of them. I hope that interior artist is good as well though.

I'm very happy for Kwannon also. This journey of hers has been a pleasure to watch unfold so I'm stoked she'll be out there doing the hero thing with the marauders.
    "Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Psylocke and Bishop being in it make me want to buy this book, but knowing there will be a lot of focus on Daken is a huge turnoff.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I feel the Kwannon/Psylocke debate is unnecessary.

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    I always knew she would. Fallen Angels and Hellions were just books too explain how Kwannon, formerly an assassin, becomes an X-Men and to also establish her as keeping the name Psylocke.
    What was the explanation given for her keeping the codename? While i adore kwannon i still think she needs more aspects to individualize her from Betsy.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

I agree, the debate is unnecessary.
    I'm quite happy with Kwannon keeping the name Psylocke as she's more than earned it after all these years.

I'm thinking she kept the name, with Betsy's blessings as she (Betsy) embraced her Captain Britain status.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 10-09-2021 at 05:56 PM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by killerbee View Post
    What was the explanation given for her keeping the codename? While i adore kwannon i still think she needs more aspects to individualize her from Betsy.
    Betsy is Captain Britain. Member of the Captain Britain corps. Her life is very different from Psylocke/Kwannon.

I love that she is called Kwannon in Hellions