Page 70 of 110 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480 ... LastLast
Results 1,036 to 1,050 of 1644
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I wouldn't mind at all if they brought it back, but maybe without the hood and face mask. I like Betsy to show her beauty and hair...hehe.
    There was always something so mysterious with the hood. Especially during inferno where it was affected by the spell. I started collecting with Uncanny 248 and when Nanny was checking them out, Psylocke was in the armor and the hood and cape just looked so cool. Of course Jim Lee drew that issue so..

Quote Originally Posted by Rnap22 View Post
    There was always something so mysterious with the hood. Especially during inferno where it was affected by the spell. I started collecting with Uncanny 248 and when Nanny was checking them out, Psylocke was in the armor and the hood and cape just looked so cool. Of course Jim Lee drew that issue so..
    Ok...it can look cool indeed. I wouldn't be opposed to the hood being there as long as she doesn't use it up all the time and that she does not have the face mask.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Fantastic Member

New Excalibur cover

Excalibur_Vol_4_22.jpg

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Jwyatt View Post
    New Excalibur cover

Excalibur_Vol_4_22.jpg
    Basically her whole run in Excalibur summed up. Prisoner of poor writing.

I wish I could win the Mega millions to pay Tini to stop writing this series. Lol

Looks like we're stuck with Tini for another year.

And why doesnt this Excalibur cast get to use other uniforms like the other characters in other series do.

There needs to be some sort of change to keep readers enticed with this series.

Voice your discontent with your wallet folks...

Or maybe don't since Betsy is basically locked into Excalibur with the Captain Britain identity. It's a tough one.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

And why doesnt this Excalibur cast get to use other uniforms like the other characters in other series do.

I was hoping it would have been the artist.... not even that.

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post

Thats not a standard thing across the board. Most characters arent switching up their costumes. For what its worth, Rogue has here. You have to take into account that its up to the artist's discretion and since To has been the only artist here outside of the XOS issues, he has primarily used the designs that he created and thats bc he wants to

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Yronheart View Post
    Voice your discontent with your wallet folks...

Or maybe don't since Betsy is basically locked into Excalibur with the Captain Britain identity. It's a tough one.
    I like it so I will vote yes with continued purchases. I love it.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

While I'm not loving it as much as I Love the other books, I'm still interested and entertained...so I'll keep buying.

I wonder who has Monet and Betsy's astonished attention? Probably Emma in her diamond-fringe ensemble.
    Last edited by Devaishwarya; 04-23-2021 at 10:46 AM.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Shirtless Warren. Someone Betsy used to spend alot of time with and someone that Monet is currently spending alot of time with
    Last edited by Havok83; 04-23-2021 at 11:13 AM.

Sarveśām Svastir Bhavatu Devaishwarya's Avatar

You might be right...I could definitely see it being Warren.
    Lord Ewing *Praise His name! Uplift Him in song!* Your divine works will be remembered and glorified in worship for all eternity. Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by Psycwave View Post
    This is gorgeous! The costume looks flawless under this artist's pen. Is it official or fanart?

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    This is so perfect! gorgeous! And the proof that Dauterman drawing a book with both Betsy and Kwannon in it would be just perfection.

I LOVE how he makes them look so distinct not only by the costumes or the shade of purple on their hair. He always makes an effort to make the ethnicity of their characters shine.

And he's even super capable of giving each one unique facial features. His Jean, Betsy and Emma, although all caucasian, still look very different form one another.

COULD SOMEONE MAKE AN AVATAR FOR ME WITH THE DISASSEMBLED BETSY ON THIS POSTER PRETTY PLEASE?

This may be the first time I've seen someone differentiate their eye shape.