Page 93 of 110 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,395 of 1644
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I would love to see her get Psylocke back, but it’s just not going to happen. I’m fine with her being Captain Britain, she just needs a competent writer who actually likes her to sell it right. If her and Brian could be co-Captains that would be great.
    Yeah there’s no reason they couldn’t be. I mean there’s a whole corps of CB’s and there’s more than one spider-man

Excalibur #24 preview. I'm obsessed with her look.

"Danielle... I intend to do something rash and violent." - Betsy Braddock
    Krakoa, Arakko, and Otherworld forever!

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    Could someone confirm me if this image is from a comic book or is a fan art or…
    Betsy in her Mojo uniform from x men annual 10 (1987) one of my first comicbook and still one of my faves
    For what i know just used this costume once.
    Thanks! Attachment 114066
    Yes, she only used it once, when she was mind controlled by Mojo for a short time.

Just wanted to share some of the best things to come from Excalibur, Elspeth, the Psi-Sorceress.
    Love it, I need more of her.

Psimage.jpg
    Psimage2.jpg
    Psimage1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Jbenito View Post
    Excalibur #24 preview. I'm obsessed with her look.

Her look is a 10/10!

I wouldnt mind her in a curvier fitted version of this if she's going to have to wear the patriotic colors.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.07.20 PM.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    I wouldnt mind her in a curvier fitted version of this if she's going to have to wear the patriotic colors.

Screen Shot 2021-10-08 at 8.07.20 PM.jpg
    Honestly the current costume is already drawn as perfectly fitted by To. And that one guest artist. Most fanart. Asrar might be the only one who does it more like actual armor (aka "bulky").

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Psyknight View Post
    I would love to see her get Psylocke back, but it’s just not going to happen. I’m fine with her being Captain Britain, she just needs a competent writer who actually likes her to sell it right. If her and Brian could be co-Captains that would be great.
    I don’t think Tini is a bad writer. It’s just that the earlier issues of Excalibur were too much about Apocalypse’s schemes instead of Betsy doing Captain Britain work.

Now she’s having to defend the citadel. The Omniversal Guardian acts as guardian of the Omniverse and save X of Swords Tini hasn’t shown much of that either.

With that said I do love Saturnyne becoming the omniversal guardian and I do like the politics of Otherworld.

I think the setup just took awhile. Just increase her pacing.

6AECC530-91E6-42A8-A2E5-061398FED693.jpg

This is a nice version of her.

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by CGAR View Post
    6AECC530-91E6-42A8-A2E5-061398FED693.jpg

This is a nice version of her.
    wow one of the best I have seen of her

I’m finding so sad to be a Betsy fan lately. She’s so isolated from the rest of the book and Excalibur does not do it for me. The writing, the costume and the art feel vanila.

I hope next year they bring her sexy, posh and edge back.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MentalManipulator View Post
    I’m finding so sad to be a Betsy fan lately. She’s so isolated from the rest of the book and Excalibur does not do it for me. The writing, the costume and the art feel vanila.

I hope next year they bring her sexy, posh and edge back.
    Yeah really disappointed she wasn't involved in more with Krakoa activities - it feels almost like she is in a Cross Time storyline being separated from everyone

I know no one directly blamed her anyway, but just in case: It's not Tini's fault that she hasn't been involved in other stuff. She's just not one of the characters Hickman cares about. Despite being connected through Krakoa, every book has still been telling their own considerably self-contained stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I know no one directly blamed her anyway, but just in case: It's not Tini's fault that she hasn't been involved in other stuff. She's just not one of the characters Hickman cares about. Despite being connected through Krakoa, every book has still been telling their own considerably self-contained stories.
    Yeah I know. I think the issue is with the CB mantle. When she was in the X-Force teams she still showed up sometimes in other books. Here, the mantle makes her too specific. The only place she could fit is in the Council but I think it will be no more, so…
    Last edited by MentalManipulator; 10-21-2021 at 04:19 PM.
    A picture would last longer darling...

Quote Originally Posted by sallyblevins View Post
    Could someone confirm me if this image is from a comic book or is a fan art or…
    Betsy in her Mojo uniform from x men annual 10 (1987) one of my first comicbook and still one of my faves
    For what i know just used this costume once.
    Thanks! Attachment 114066
    I think it's pieced together from different images from that annual to make the above because I don't see it on any actual panel from the issue.
    Last edited by Thirteen; 10-21-2021 at 04:17 PM.
    Protected by the Comics Code Authority
    YES Capes. YES Masks. YES Secret Identities.

Seeing all this Eternals Promo: Gemma Chan should be Psylocke! Can we please cast her a third time in MCU movie?